World Tournament - SemiFinals!

DeletedUser

i was pretty much solo played too, i nobled every single village in all the time i was on world 69, so what is your point again?

Point is that you suck, you just never make it big in any world and the only times you can get a good rank will be toward late game when many good players quit.

and if you check the conquer stats, i think i was probably beating you in stats too?

Until I had to give up W65 a few months back, you were losing villages to us, and had shit stats in the war against Wobble. (I know because I was one of the 2-3 players that actually had positive caps)

i also lasted a lot longer than you too didnt i sunshine :lol:

You had time, I did not. I had to pick a world to play, W61 or W65. I spent way more time on W61 so I chose to keep that world instead. I don't remember EotS losing to anyone when we were playing. You barely got over 1k attacks to me (including fakes), you think you made me buckle over that? Come on, I had to deal with 15K incomings when Wobble OP-ed me, another 10K incomings when Wobble OP-ed an account in K35 (can't remember the name, could dig it out but i'm tired now). Where were you the whole time? Sure, you may've sent a few DVs over...wow ok, good job.

no excuses please

I don't see what you mean, I'm not excusing myself from anything.

Let me make it clear to you, you may be a decent player, but you are no where near anything I'd consider good. So, you have a fancy OD score? So? You got rimmed! Maybe when you can have a good OD and actually have a nice rank to accompany it then you can come talking. As far as I know, you never had both of them at the same time.

The fact that you made it to the semifinals still leaves me surprised paolo, it just really does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

The fact that you made it to the semifinals still leaves me surprised paolo, it just really does.
we were neighbours and while we were neighbours and until I decided to really fight wobble, I was quiet and had no time to put in much effort...my stats versus wobble before I quit, I was leading and had the most caps versus them
that is why I think many of my foes are voting for me on this.....for some reason barracuda doesn't think I have ever dealt with over 15,000 incommings and constantly receiving at least 5k and up to 15k for a month, ive done that on world 26 on my account, done it on my self played world 56 account too.....I think youre just pissed that your name isn't considered in this competition...now the question is out there, lets put it to the people, who would win in a 1v1, me or barracuda :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Did I ever say you never dealt with 15k incomings?

I said that I have dealt with 15k incomings, you know it, we were tribemates once upon a time :icon_rolleyes: Before I left in March, EotS never received more than 1000 incomings (inclusive of fakes) from TB! at any given time.

I just find it weird that you claimed to have beat my account when

a) You alone never sent more than 200 attacks...
b) Before I quit, I took some villages off you after you made the switch. You did not take any from me during that period.
c) I can handle 15k incomings, but you seem to think I can't handle 1k incomings from TB! (let alone you)

Again, not pissed, just shocked. W65 still has many better players that should have been mentioned.

:icon_neutral:

Just to highlight this statement:
we were neighbours and while we were neighbours and until I decided to really fight wobble, I was quiet and had no time to put in much effort...my stats versus wobble before I quit, I was leading and had the most caps versus them

So while I was fighting my guts out, you were busy sitting back with popcorn in hand, despite being a FL player.

Thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

Just to make known to all viewers, you took ZERO villages!
This substantiates my first post which clearly states that from what I have seen, you're a piss poor player. I don't know, or care what you claim to have done in the TB! vs Wobble war. Insofar as I was around during the Yarr vs Wobble war and for the brief period where I was still in Wobble fighting TB!, you did nothing good.

And yes, I guess I'm a little sad that I'm not mentioned :p But I quit so I can't participate.

You must be wondering why I'm targeting you...well, I tend to loathe people who flip on tribes and try to backstab ex-tribemates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tournament's over, guys. Barracuda, didn't you learn last time that when you smash players you look worse than the players you're going out of your way to insult? Or was the public shaming in W69 not enough? I guess not. Please leave. And paolo, I think you've figured out this isn't going anywhere for you either, so you might as well leave it be too.

Kthx.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm a slow learner.

I do miss the witty conversations you and I used to have. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't, they were pretty one-sided on the wittiness.

That was a reference to you not being witty, in case that wasn't clear enough. Again, thread over, so please stop spamming it with useless argumentation, or it'll just get locked.

DeletedUser

I don't, they were pretty one-sided on the wittiness.

That was a reference to you not being witty, in case that wasn't clear enough. Again, thread over, so please stop spamming it with useless argumentation, or it'll just get locked.

Shux, you hurt my feelings. :icon_eek:

That's sarcasm in case that wasn't clear enough. I really couldn't care less what you think of me. I just prove whatever I need to prove in-game.

This thread should get locked anyway, the results have been published already haven't they?

DeletedUser

They could've been left open for actual discussion on who you thought should've won, but degenerating into a history discussion of what one player did on W65 is not that.

Guess it'll be locked, then. Thanks.

DeletedUser

They could've been left open for actual discussion on who you thought should've won, but degenerating into a history discussion of what one player did on W65 is not that.

Guess it'll be locked, then. Thanks.

No problem, nighty night. :lol: