World War 1

DeletedUser

I'd like to ask the public their opinion. Do you think this is a full on world war?if not, what, in your eyes would make it one. If yes, explain why.

This can be either a general discussion for the war, since so much of it overlaps, or a place to argue about wether iris a world war.

Use your voice w24. A lot of w24 forum readers don't actually post much. I wish you would=)

DeletedUser

I believe that it is. I'll argue for the side when the time comes.

Padan the Dark

I don't see it as that yet. If Manic and V-V-V joined in then I would say yes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i dont as i would define a world war with more defined side so far while most of the world is at war its just a bunch of individual ones.If manic and kings decide to do more than just support and V-V-V picks a side then i think it could certainly be considered a world war then

Fiercegoldfish

"A lot of w24 forum readers don't actually post much"
ok, ok. fine. i guess ile actually come out of my hole and post for once ;)

No, its not a world war... yet. but it will be. eventually VVV will have to make a choice to do something. when that happens it will become a world war.

DeletedUser53418

everyone relies on V-V-V and Manic to make a move what about AYREON and those other top 20 tribes just watching and expanding little by little.
V-V-V just ended a war must recover before declaring.....

DeletedUser

I agree; a WW I would define as all the top tribes (at least) being in a massive power struggle, with more losses than gains for anyone.

It could grow into one; it depends upon the length and outcomes of the wars. The top 20 will change, that's for sure.

XenoBlade147

I agree when VVV Decides who to support then i feel it would become a true world war.

The virgin alliance, i guess is on kinkys side? If that counts?

Fiercegoldfish

everyone relies on V-V-V and Manic to make a move what about AYREON and those other top 20 tribes just watching and expanding little by little.
anyone out of the top 15 doesnt matter, to be blunt. the 15-20 change so often, who cares? read the top 20 tribes opinions and check out how much people know of any of them lol

DeletedUser53418

anyone out of the top 15 doesnt matter, to be blunt. the 15-20 change so often, who cares? read the top 20 tribes opinions and check out how much people know of any of them lol

True True, but still AYREON is GOOOOD.
But okay in the top 15 many tribes are not at war so it cannot be a world war.

DeletedUser

Adolf_Hitler_Stars_and_Stripes_Fuehrer_Dead.jpg

World War? YES!!

Fiercegoldfish

True True, but still AYREON is GOOOOD.
But okay in the top 15 many tribes are not at war so it cannot be a world war.
heres a quick breakdown of what I beleive to be the probebly sides if the top 15 all got involved.
Kinky-Kinky
Manic-Kinky
Garuda-Garuda
S2orm-Garuda
Kings-Garuda
VVV-Kinky
Hungry-IDK
Dlv-Garuda
Xp-Could go either way
=ttd=-Garuda
Om-Idk
ASBO/BOOB-Whomever remains will fight vs. whomever VVV joins, since VVV is their immediate threat and has made it know they will attack the winner.
III-Will follow BOOB

DeletedUser

5 of the top 6 tribes are involved in the war in some way. It is a world war.

DeletedUser

You have to remember all these tribes that are un-officially involved...

DeletedUser

I agree; a WW I would define as all the top tribes (at least) being in a massive power struggle, with more losses than gains for anyone.

It could grow into one; it depends upon the length and outcomes of the wars. The top 20 will change, that's for sure.

This is actually impossible,how come everyside can have more loss then Gain?

And for me,its look like the start of a world wars.

DeletedUser

I agree the makings are there but some tribes have yet to declare and without those delaration i would'nt consider them at war even if they are supporting tribes that are at war their not attacking

DeletedUser3684

I think this is more of a free-for-all, too many individual sides.

abezyana

i wouldent say little by little

deadsocks

there isn't a world war.
Kinky attacking S²ORM
Garuda attacking Kinky
Everyone attacking ESL
Some people supporting some other people
that's all it is.

vavara

V-V-V does not need to recover, we can just keep going :icon_razz:

For once, we're just trying to clean up our K's, something we've been trying to do since MORE, but people kept coming round to play and we got distracted.

And no, this is not a world war. It's a scirmish between a few tribes.

V.