World War - Blood Family HU Family & Coalition VS... (Updated Accordingly)

• Thread starter DeletedUser104661
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And without him, you can read the forum without an epileptic fit for fear of death via apostrophic misallocation...unfortunately, bye-bye sanity.

DeletedUser

Even with him the forums have died. I don't post much but I enjoy reading all the pointless chatter. However, I don't think anyone has called someone a "noob" yet.:lol:

DeletedUser110464

it's called a flawless strategy,

anyone who come's in point range of ANY enemy attack's as soon as possible, & obviously succeeds.

were taking turns launching NOOB

its a casual world, theyre players are in point range of PHX HUNTS & HUNT more than our's.

we are defending & focusing on defending our side of the war (HU) speaking.

taking minimal casaulties & making sure new villas that are nobled are supported etc.

Blood is doing alot, but its the stuff behind the scenes you dont know & could even think of how much HU has contributed to this war.

we gotta get more into point range, weve been in more war's than any other tribe on this world.

weve been fighting war's since week 2 of this world.

:p

I seem to see a "Noob" in that post. I just looked from the beginning of this thread to see how long it took before platinum said that word. It seems like he includes it in half his posts for some reason...

DeletedUser104661

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Tribes: HU
Side 2:
Tribes: -H-, Hunts, PHX, Sword

Timeframe: Last week

[h=3]Total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 54
Side 2: 279
Difference: 225
chart
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 183,130
Side 2: 1,104,845
Difference: 921,715
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 6,275
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6,275
chart

DeletedUser

And without him, you can read the forum without an epileptic fit for fear of death via apostrophic misallocation...unfortunately, bye-bye sanity.
I have never understood why people get so upset by apostrophes they are soo little and non-threatening
but then I did not realize they could cause epileptic fits and even death:icon_eek:
just to be safe I think I will completely stop using them.
[spoil]'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""":icon_twisted:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

You don't seem to have understood that...sputnik's point was how poor platinum's use of punctuation is...he puts apostrophes on words that don't even need them, and on other things such as "isn't" he doesn't use apostrophes...

DeletedUser

I don't think you understood my sarcasm,
the content of most of platinum's posts are terrible and yet sputnik choose to critique his punctuation.
I maintain there are better things to worry about than poor grammar (I think the real Earl Hickey would agree).
At least platinum has a go at siring up a bit of interest and debate here,
can't we find something better to nit-pick?

DeletedUser110464

I wasn't trying to pit-nick that, but more trying to point out that no one likes his posts or finds them even somewhat interesting...his posts are full of ignorance and hate, and nothing more...

TheHowling

Choco (plat) is currenty warring me and my tribe, but agree he does make some fun reading, and does overdo the noob thing, but crazy as it seems I do find his input here entertaining.

I would be sad if he quit TW, crazy as that seems.

He has a lot of zeal which is lacking a bit here, so keep at it please, even if its hostile to myself and tribe to a degree.

Its just a chess game and there are some good pieces all over the place. :)

DeletedUser110464

ha ha i do agree with that a bit in some ways. It's always fun to talk to an enemy player...and these forums do need more people posting, no matter what the topic is.

DeletedUser

There should be a shared forum every tribe on the world can see in there forums that could maybe get more people posting on that than on the externals

DeletedUser110464

that would kind of defeat the purpose of the externals. plus anyone can access the externals...I promise to not flame any noobs who post in the casual section...except for platinum...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you can flame me Earl
just do it for my flimsy coments etc not my apalling speling

DeletedUser

Coments on speling are useless, since this is TW.net and many players don't have english as their main language.
This forum is unexpectedly lively to my surprise.
It always get's a smile on my face when i see players boasting about being in top 10 tribes and winning wars:)

DeletedUser

Coments on speling are useless, since this is TW.net and many players don't have english as their main language.
It always get's a smile on my face when i see players boasting about being in top 10 tribes and winning wars:)

*comments, spelling

Teehehehe someone had to do it

DeletedUser110464

Comments on spelling are useless, since this is TW.net and many players don't have speak english as their main language.

There...fixed it even more...

DeletedUser

English is not even my second language so if i'm understood all is good.
If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside keep at it.

That aside, anyone willing to share some war stats?