World War I

DeletedUser

Some what doesnt believe this statement but alright :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

me wants everyone to wait till PIRANA has tried to get hold of every tribe surrounding SubV to gang bang us:lol:

Me wonders who would actually help them...

And DA you sad it would take you three hours to make those maps... 3 days (or more? :icon_confused:) ago!

DeletedUser

Me wonders who would actually help them...

And DA you sad it would take you three hours to make those maps... 3 days (or more? :icon_confused:) ago!
I have given up novelty in that field and will do it in one segment

DeletedUser

haha, somehow, we just got infos on how the Fishies are gonna attack us...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only made a fake PnP b'cos I was bored to "death".But I got a kick in the back while I was taking a nap for a full day.So I wanna have you guys see an epic noble train from a PIRANA F and answer my Q:icon_confused:

Now here is the Q
What should be the difference in time for a noble train?
a)150ms
b)1sec
c)more than one sec apart
d)minutes apart
e)hours apart

I'm actually clueless regarding the skill of a player of this caliber and of the tribe he stays:icon_cry:
But whats done is done.Right?Attacking a SubV council was not a good choice of action.Whether you succeeded in your venture or not doesnt matter as long as you took the 1st step.We got more reports of this noobish attacks and are afraid to even post them cos it will even affect our image as a war tribe if we are to post such reports.So be glad that I've only posted this mere 1st step of your doom:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fefalas

thats.. kinda weird =P but what do u expect from a mass merging tribe.
hmm but from your post it seems you are going to attack him back because he attacked a SubV councilmember?
so much for strategy in that case ;)

DeletedUser

There were nukes timed to land in that gap, right Death? You simply aren't showing us that? Right? :icon_neutral:

No?

Well, then I got nothing on the 6 hour 40 minute gap.

DeletedUser

There were nukes timed to land in that gap, right Death? You simply aren't showing us that? Right? :icon_neutral:

No?

Well, then I got nothing on the 6 hour 40 minute gap.
thats the whole train:p
no nuke before or after or in between.Hence my confusion regarding his noble train.

But like Fefalas said so much for PIRANA F strat:)

as for the ODD whats 4200x4?Its nothing>.<

DeletedUser

Nah it isn't much only 16,800. Enough to move you from ODD rank 381 to ODD rank 367. That's 14 ranks. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Maybe he just thinks your a noob and couldnt time a spike in such a short time frame :icon_wink:

I rename my village names on poor trains. So when players see a list of my villages in their forums, The one saying 1h48 train stands out so his tribe see how poor they are. I did it for SOB :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

dam :icon_sad:

sorry still not fully recovered from my long weekend away :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

CAn't fault you there. I'm still recovering from Friday night. Of course didn't help that my boys beat the Steelers, so called for celebration and a few more beers.