World War II.

DeletedUser

frontpage.jpg

I am The messenger of god, sent from above to make you pay for your sins.
Sun Tzu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While we have sat by, watching our borders become more tense as the weeks go by, we feel that actions speak louder then words. The sins of Deus will no longer go unnoticed. We will make them pay for thier sins. While we have in the past, shown them the respect of not attacking =TTD= they feel it is okay to attack our closest allies. The borders we have shared have been one of the longest borders this world has seen. We have respected and honored all agreements with our long lost allies. We feel that in the past and present, that not only has deus shown to respect us, but demand more then they desearve. We have turned down gifts or offersing form them, only to have them demand more. Only to have them atatck on our closest friends, and to have them not only pubilclly humiliate us in public, but also disagee with our ways. We have never bistowed our ways on them, so why do they on us? They feel our ways are not that of theirs, therefor we are not accepted. Infact we are ridiculed becuase of it. We will not sit by, being ridiculed, taken advantage of, nor will we sit by while allies undergo attacks. We will not fight with words as they seem to prefer. We will ACT to show our feelings and belifs. The west will not stand for the constant ridicule and the constant lack of respect. We will not stand by and allow our old friends, to make us out to look like fools, or weak. If they wish to think they are weak, then let them feel our axes. Let them feel how we are not as tribal loving as they may think. I think it is time, that the west, shows the east what war is about. We demand retribution for your sins. We demand to be respected. We will not stop until all who are apart of the east alliance be brought to justice for their sins.

=TTD=,Deus,_Burn_ Prepare to be judged.

War offically starts on our side @ 00:00 16/11/09

War on.
wIz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for this for a long time. Go wizzy and the rest of Storm!

DOWN WITH DOUCHE!

DeletedUser

To put all hatred aside, this should be the most interesting W24 war.

DeletedUser

It was aggreed one week... come on wIz... I was there for that... what happened?

DeletedUser

Another week would just be a let down, besides, during that week both sides would have eventually exchanged attacks, made boring threats, flames and become annoyances.....the sooner the better!

DeletedUser54677

Lol?

Maybe you should keep the biblical annotations aside in your next declaration, assuming you have a next one. :icon_wink:

Let's get this party started, without the one week's notice which you gave us your word on. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

It was aggreed one week... come on wIz... I was there for that... what happened?

Ty was waiting for this cry. Due to deus's actions and attacking res in our own sectors with out discussing it with us prior, like we have in the past (ttd war 2 months ago) that they can not be granted such a trustworthy or respectable clause. Aswell their atatcks contiune on res. Therefore, we will stand by our allies, and we will show deus that we back up our allies. I do not take being mistreated lightly. And being mistreated coutless times, I felt that it was in the best interest to think about us, rather then deus for a change.

wIz.

=RedFox=

And nice map by the way wiz, I like it.
But, I feel that the declaration is missing something....
Your declaration states the 3 tribes you're declaring on, but would you care to share which tribes are on your side?

DeletedUser

War

May the best team win. Good luck to you and yours. Donovan The Brave...

DeletedUser

And nice map by the way wiz, I like it.
But, I feel that the declaration is missing something....
Your declaration states the 3 tribes you're declaring on, but would you care to share which tribes are on your side?

S2orm/S2orm2 V =TTD=/Burn/Deus.

Edit:Good luck to both of you! Lets make this a good one!

=RedFox=

@ rhuned, I was asking wiz not you. For the exact reason, as pointed out by sacrojie, that those who don't know the answer would leave some tribes out.
The declaration appears to be 1 tribe against 3. But I feel that its closer to 4 or 5 (or is it more?) against 3.
Please wiz, help a brother out! We've been given less time than we were promised to plan our ops, so maybe you could help by telling us just who else we need to be attacking other than yours :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just want to thank you in advance for the fun times ahead Wiz.

P.s

Respect is a two way thing guys lets try keep it civil and enjoy the ride :) may the best side win.

DeletedUser

@ rhuned, I was asking wiz not you. For the exact reason, as pointed out by sacrojie, that those who don't know the answer would leave some tribes out.
The declaration appears to be 1 tribe against 3. But I feel that its closer to 4 or 5 (or is it more?) against 3.
Please wiz, help a brother out! We've been given less time than we were promised to plan our ops, so maybe you could help by telling us just who else we need to be attacking other than yours :icon_wink:

well fox, i believe the thread says it all no? You are already attacking res.. so i guess your planing on them.. and We just declared? so.. that would make it res,storm vrs dues,ttd,burn?
Your also attacking soa.. who are our allies.... but as stated your already attacking 2 of our allies? so.. im kinda confused as to what tribes you wish me to add?