World War: LIFE vs VX/GX/AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33494

Humble Ben... Humble pie... Pie.. gotta love that pie. :icon_wink:

is anyone actually waring LIFE or are we playing sims again?

DeletedUser

Its okay, ive been there when we were in TBP. Juggling all the inactives and owner shopping them. You are working hard for your tribe Ben, and I respect that.

Only problem is you start getting cocky when you think you are on a roll. I miss the humble Ben :)

I blame slytown... he's corrupted me :(

I have a few guys attacking me.

ops, been so busy of late forgot to attack you :)

I'll make up for it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I blame slytown... he's corrupted me :(

Smiley-Angry-256x256.png

DeletedUser

Playing with fire, some say you wet your bed... others say you risk getting burnt. A knife may turn into an axe, but the scars remain the same. Armed with patience we will see time make things right.

DeletedUser

Regardless ... things are fun. Lets not stray from the friendly banter into cat calling at mods or others.

To bring this back onto topic.

Life still has a slight advantage since the consolidation.

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,108
Side 2: 726
Difference: 382

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,536,304
Side 2: 6,948,532
Difference: 3,587,772

chart

Aside from conquers.

Players life has lost:
PIT_THE_GREEK Left 07th December 2010 - 04:01 29,225,601 --- internal disagreement from the looks of it.
Dorin Baba Left 10th December 2010 - 01:01 33,370,108 --- internal disagreement from the evidence.
bygu1976 Left 13th December 2010 - 03:01 617,188 --- inactive who was kicked then brought back in to noble then kicked again.
stevevai Left 31st December 2010 - 06:01 0 --- barb out (no explanation as I obviously don't know any factors)
cemkod Left 07th January 2011 - 02:03 18,833,232 --- Inactive (apparently) kicked while still gaining oda ... curiously still sending attacks to this day ...
twoex Left 16th January 2011 - 07:01 3,454,194 --- Inactive kick? Dunno .. inactive a lot wasn't kicked previously until started losing more villages. :shrugs:
Mungkadista Left 16th January 2011 - 07:01 2,191,261 --- Inactive kick? Dunno .. inactive a lot wasn't kicked previously until started losing villages. :shrugs:

Players A.X.X has lost:
irinelgavril Left 29th December 2010 - 15:01 4,259,192 --- was too inactive
Silla Left 30th December 2010 - 06:01 0 --- Account hacked.
AngryGerbil Left 18th January 2011 - 07:01 15,226,326 --- Life spy ... account deemed owned by spy despite the co-play.
zarguev Left 18th January 2011 - 18:02 8,763,764 --- Life spy

Current Members:

Life -- 51
AXX -- 78

We'll see what happens from here on in obviously for those of us who make it to the end. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'll play devils advocate here .. as i personally believe if the original account holder cant play then it shoudl just end ....ive admitted to a few sits in my time .. i'm also not a fan of mass scripts .. but ive used a few on a basic level , but get bored within 10 mins of using it ... this is supposed to be real time ( ish ) attacks .. if you cant be online when it happens .. then shit happens you lose.

DeletedUser

Come on guys, you know better than to bring up bans and calling each other cheaters and whatnot by now. It's been the same since I started modding this forum over 2 years ago. Don't do it. Thanks <3

serious-face-seriously.jpg

Come on guys...Surely there's more to discuss related to the WAR going on then someone getting banned, who supposedly knows what passwords, etc. There also isn't some grand conspiracy with CMs pulling strings (although I realize that post was in a joking tone).

There is a section of the forum specifically to discuss how moderators act in a civil manner.

Forum Moderation Discussion
In Game Moderation Discussion

If you have any grievances about any particular rule, discuss there. If you have any grievances with any particular moderator, PM either the senior mod above them or one of the admins. It's pretty simple.

I was rather easy in cleaning up this time. If you guys ignore a second warning on this in the same week I'm just going to assume you have no respect for the forum rules and will stop being so lenient with you.

DeletedUser

Come on guys...Surely there's more to discuss related to the WAR going on then someone getting banned, who supposedly knows what passwords, etc.

I think its pretty relevant to W4 right now as it there is more points being lost due to bans than the war.

waterdrinker

All I know is that any victory or loss at this point will be hollow.

Too bad, I was quite enjoying having a front line near me for once. Now all the fun has been sucked right out of it.

DeletedUser

I think its pretty relevant to W4 right now as it there is more points being lost due to bans than the war.

If a player is honest then mods & ban cannot affect him (if rules are respected). So, play fair, win fair and enjoy the fight and feel no much sorry for person who get ban ( like that player who use tricks and target my old buddy cem grr! )

waterdrinker

If a player is honest then mods & ban cannot affect him (if rules are respected). So, play fair, win fair and enjoy the fight and feel no much sorry for person who get ban ( like that player who use tricks and target my old buddy cem grr! )

So are you calling yourself dishonest since you, yourself were banned? Certainly not. The in game staff has the power to ban you whether you are guilty or not.

i'm not a bhappy bunny that some life muppet has ( atm ) got me out of the game ... i pay good money for this .. and will be suing a few people if itys nor sorted

Doesnt feel very good, does it?

DeletedUser

Doesnt feel very good, does it?

well considering what ive been accused for no ... ive never made any gains personally . and thats all i'll say as its in teh hands of the mods appeals atm ... but if i dotn get satisfaction i will be taking it further

DeletedUser

okay... do i need to play mod here or what? ... this is a little out of line for both parties (no offence to either party)

DeletedUser

Sigh...

Closing this.

You're free to open a new war topic when you're ready to discuss other aspects of the war. As is clearly stated in multiple sections of the forum rules:

Discussion about Rule-Breaking
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Tribalwars Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

We allow no discussion (this includes instigating discussion, by mentioning specific bans or moderating actions) of Ingame Moderation (or bans or cheating) in the forums, except in general in the Ingame Moderation Discussion subforum. If you have complaints on ingame moderator decisions, please send in a ticket through the ingame support system. The same applies to discussion of Forum Moderation

Players are also forbidden to provoke the moderators. Posts made for the purpose of creating a personal conflict between users and staff will be deleted and their author will be punished

I mentioned it in my other posts, I even gave you guys a link to the correct forum section for this. I realize there is an urge to rant, but there are appropriate venues to do that and this thread is not one of them. I understand you're frustrated. I understand you want to make a case for your innocence. I understand that it's extremely far into this world. I also understand you feel a need to respond to people who (also breaking the rules) brought the debate of your case(s) to the public forums in the first place. But this is not the place.

I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. I apologize if that bothers anyone but that's the way it's been for over 2 years of my modding the world 4 forum. You should all know by now this is one rule out of all of them that I take extremely seriously and if two warnings in a week about this particular rule didn't slow people's inhibitions to follow those guidelines then I'd need to get strict with you guys.

Provoking/threatening moderators, especially specific moderators, has no place on the world forums.

Some of the lighter talk I've been glad to look the other way but it seems to devolve into what I've seen posted this evening in this thread.

For further concerns you can talk to Looolitaaa (elder for this forum) or Jirki88 (forum admin), but until I am told otherwise you guys have used up my patience on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.