World war(s)

DeletedUser

The stats are totally useless now as AZRA disbanded and reformed or changed their name after 48 hours and we are no longer warring them as a tribe. I posted a copy of the stats we had on our forum 24 hours into the war and we were approaching 30 villages to a few losses.

From the players that have left the tribe and gone elsewhere as refugees or remained tribeless who were our targets....we've taken a lot of villages. The main core of AZRA were of no interest to us as we were not intending to take them. We were concerned about their larger points players who were bordering us with an ever growing section of K74, especially after the attacks about a month ago by one of their players that confirmed to us they had intentions to attack us at some point.

Northern K74 is just about fully nobled now by Nomad so it was a success. So you can delete the war situation with us if you like.
Was it actually a succes, now you lost some very strong allies over it?(BUL)

stecfc

We didn't intend to sour relations with BUL. Communication ought to have been better.

It's all irrelevant anyhow now as it turns out half of the ex-AZRA players we were hitting went to other tribes mainly RT as refugee.

End of the day we were ready to push on and we did a pretty decent job of it...we just unintentionally lost an ally along the way.

DeletedUser

So what did you gain? A couple villages
What did you lose? A powerfull ally

I wouldn't call that succes. Communication shouldn't have been better, logic should have.

stecfc

So what did you gain? A couple villages
What did you lose? A powerfull ally

I wouldn't call that succes. Communication shouldn't have been better, logic should have.

100+ villages in just over a week against a very respected core tribe...proof to ourselves and W26 we're no mugs (your own opinion probably different) and also a lesson that when allied you should communicate better.

So all in all 3 valuable lessons. We're a tribe in our own right as well. Sure BUL are a solid ally for any tribe and we share a border with them but we have our own aspirations too.

I understand why you are cynical about me suggesting it has been a success...we feel it has in the bigger picture. As for logic....logically a closely knit tribe of active players are bound to push on. We admitted the [SBN] players who proved themselves as well.

Logic isn't a problem for us. We're stronger now...we have K74's northern villages. This game is about consolodating, building and preparing and pushing on again. Which we did when people didn't expect it.

Seems that the southern tribes whether it be BUL, ourselves or now SM are easily dismissed by those closer to the core. I actually consider all 3 tribes to be top contenders...BUL no longer need any endorsement as a top tribe. And i know that will be met with more cynical comments but if you're not in it to win it then why bother!

Respect your opinion though warham and i read your posts on here with interest as i have done for months now. Hopefully one day we'll get to cross swords (if you include them in your attacks :lol:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Here are some updated stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BUL
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 191,075
Side 2: 96,977
Difference: 94,098
image.php

Deal with it, RT is coming back. 10 villages is basically nothing.

Side 1:
Tribes: RT
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: [H] [H][D]
Players:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

image.php

No noblements against each other. Is this even a real war?

Side 1:
Tribes: Clear! Storm
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 1
Difference: 1
image.php

Side 1: 9,680
Difference: 9,680
image.php

Looks like it really is a cease fire after all.

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Risen IMK ~FH~
Players:
Side 1: 98
Side 2: 27
Difference: 71
image.php

Side 1: 938,232
Side 2: 234,630
Difference: 703,602
image.php

T4H continues to kick ass.

Side 1:
Tribes: Nomad
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: AZRA
Players:
image.php

image.php

The NOMAD/AZRA war has stopped?

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ SM ~ ~ SW ~ SM-A
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 81
Side 2: 54
Difference: 27
image.php

Side 1: 755,802
Side 2: 454,348
Difference: 301,454
image.php

Close war. One day SM family wins then the other day [H] comes back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

The NOMAD/AZRA war has stopped?

AZRA disbanded during the war, a lot of their main players left and joined RT and then finally ended up at a tribe called Cold

DeletedUser

100+ villages in just over a week against a very respected core tribe...proof to ourselves and W26 we're no mugs (your own opinion probably different) and also a lesson that when allied you should communicate better.

So all in all 3 valuable lessons. We're a tribe in our own right as well. Sure BUL are a solid ally for any tribe and we share a border with them but we have our own aspirations too.

I understand why you are cynical about me suggesting it has been a success...we feel it has in the bigger picture. As for logic....logically a closely knit tribe of active players are bound to push on. We admitted the [SBN] players who proved themselves as well.

Logic isn't a problem for us. We're stronger now...we have K74's northern villages. This game is about consolodating, building and preparing and pushing on again. Which we did when people didn't expect it.

Seems that the southern tribes whether it be BUL, ourselves or now SM are easily dismissed by those closer to the core. I actually consider all 3 tribes to be top contenders...BUL no longer need any endorsement as a top tribe. And i know that will be met with more cynical comments but if you're not in it to win it then why bother!

Respect your opinion though warham and i read your posts on here with interest as i have done for months now. Hopefully one day we'll get to cross swords (if you include them in your attacks :lol:)

Offcourse respect is necessary and I respect you aswell, altough the chance of us crossing swords is very small. Would only work if either tribes were not at war and no sight of war anywhere close we could long range 200hr attacks at eachother :p

100+ villages in a week against a scattered tribe at war with the nr 1 tribe at the time, pretty easy if they're at war and totally unsuspecting and you are prepared. But 100+ is nice though yes.

Never said or insinuated you were mugs, nor do I think so as I don't know you guys enough to state an opinion, but there's no proof(to me anyway) that you are not mugs either. About the communication with your allies, there didn't have to be communication in my eyes, as an enemy of your enemy is your friend, so AZRA was obviously BUL's friend in arms.