World War Stats and a little more

DeletedUser

no!
probably ~170% :lol:
Concidering % itself means 100, then sci should aleady have won, and looking at sciova going grey, they arn't.:p
There is only 1 weak target remaining for scir0s soon, i'm curious how much chance you will give your own family against the nub army. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my family?
during all this time we were 90% of the time enemys and we were fighting very hard!

now, we're just allys.
but it doesn't matter...
family... wtf?!

nice topic by the way, i like to look at the stats from time to time.

DeletedUser

my family?
during all this time we were 90% of the time enemys and we were fighting very hard!

AGREED, flame about that Rowan and i will have to spam several of your tribes inboxes :icon_twisted:

now, we're just allys.
but it doesn't matter...
family... wtf?!

i want to be ally :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

my family?

now, we're just allys.
but it doesn't matter...
family... wtf?!

nice topic by the way, i like to look at the stats from time to time.
"Just allies"
Doesn't really matter, allies, bah.
Who cares about allies?:p
Before you know it they might backstab you. :p

You did fight hard, But what did you win, K75?
What did you loose, 65%+ of your active players?

DeletedUser

You did fight hard, But what did you win, K75?
What did you loose, 65%+ of your active players?

You really got no clue about that...
If you havent got the foggiest, why dont you just shut up?:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

maybe they found better things to do with their time?

ok so its another sci R2 THREAD. R2 and co: sci are just making new ground because of isolated players and inactives, in a week or two they will be losing...

sci: whatever *continue to clean up new castles and renovate.*

its old...sooooo old. world 5 forum is just a sci bash while in the actual game they are the ones pwning the vvv noobs (rev not included-start the tribe again!)atm.

you might calll them noobs all the time, but so far they are whooping vvv ass and like i betted for r2, its going to continue.

also VVV, nice forum :p

DeletedUser

With the large inactiivty allaround they I don't belive anythign that of importance is taken.Sciros got to much greys. They still got a lot around for people going inactive etc and the rest isolated VVV players aren't that hard t o bring down. etc etc etc.

DeletedUser

maybe they found better things to do with their time?

ok so its another sci R2 THREAD. R2 and co: sci are just making new ground because of isolated players and inactives, in a week or two they will be losing...

sci: whatever *continue to clean up new castles and renovate.*

its old...sooooo old. world 5 forum is just a sci bash while in the actual game they are the ones pwning the vvv noobs (rev not included-start the tribe again!)atm.

you might calll them noobs all the time, but so far they are whooping vvv ass and like i betted for r2, its going to continue.

also VVV, nice forum :p
The only one making all threads about R2 - sci, is you merging nub.
V v v had(has) lots of isolated villages, i sayd it would take 3 months till the real stuff was comming up.
Noticed sciova is kinda split in half because of their "activity"? :p
Reminds me of Mozes, and the sea.:p

DeletedUser

This interested me a little:
Side 1:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIOVA SCIR0N
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIOVA SCIR0N
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 122,883
Side 2: 122,883
Difference: 0

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36,966
Side 2: 36,966

image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 989,642,140
Side 2: 989,642,140
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 350,426,615
Side 2: 350,426,615
image.php

350 million points worth of internal nobling in the main branches since the start of the world... Made me lol.
Can you explain your lol? Are you suggesting when you ran your own tribe you did not have to deal with internal noble? Barbarians? Care to prove that.
i believe SCIR0S did about half of that on that game. ;)
The actual number is 34% - next time try looking up the actual numbers.
Heh, looked up those stats before, they get worse pretty quick.
And players who went barbarian arn't inclueded in those stats, otherwise you would find another 100 - 150 mil.
Gets worse relative to what? Sure looks like you studied those numbers real hard – next time take your time to understand what the numbers mean when you look them up.
Oh, because THAT makes it SOO much better![/sarcasm] :)
Not sure what you mean by that but I would guess that given the large numbers involved I doubt very much it would change much of anything. It would just show up as an internal noble in the Db.
Any stat used in isolation is useless. Anyone who has paid attention over the last 2+ years know that all tribes have had to deal with Internal Noble/Barbarian Villages and the numbers prove that as I have shown below.
The following table shows that when it comes to the use of Nobles SCIR0S does a lot less Internal Noble/Barbarian than all other Top Tribes and actually fights other tribes. Only PKs does a better job using Nobles. Stick with the simple things like “SCI Sucks” so you don’t have to face the reality of what the Stats actually show.

W5TotalNobles.jpg

Notes:
Data from TW Stats.

Total Village Gains are all villages nobled since the start of the game.

Tribe: The nobled village was in a tribe.

No Tribe: A noble of a village that is not in a tribe, most likely most of these are Barbarian and small abandoned villages. The data is available to see what are actually abandoned vs. a player not in a tribe but TW Stats does not provide a way to do that analysis so it would have to be done externally and I don’t have the time or desire to do that.

DeletedUser

That was a opainfull one to read. I jsut know that there's always greys around Sciros from either lfkd or VVV members. at a point it wre so much so it feelt that they remained for eaons.

Howver there's nothing wrong with nobling inactives or sucky, grey players/villages as they improve the tribe and stay in better hands.

DeletedUser

Gets worse relative to what? Sure looks like you studied those numbers real hard – next time take your time to understand what the numbers mean when you look them up.
Stats, numbers, those arn't accurate anyway.
If PKs nobled from lets say legion, dfb, dl it would show up as enemy conquer, while it is an internal noble.
Same with sci and their handsfull of family branches, V V V, tse and bnl
You probably need to count up a few % for each.

DeletedUser

Nubcake? sorry because im the one losing villages to "a backstabbing merging bunch of noobs".

And im a merger? pfft go to a corner and have a little word with yourself because clearly you know nothing.

again with the vvv are going to pick up, word in vvv is the tribe is poor and management is as poor, so unless word from the horses mouth counts for nothing these days, im placing my bets with sci on the valid grounds of performance so far and from what members have said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stick with the simple things like “SCI Sucks” so you don’t have to face the reality of what the Stats actually show.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: tennismaster07

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 14
Difference: 217

image.php