World War

DeletedUser

I agree with gzed. There's a lot of tribes at war, and a lot of that has stemmed from the Kinky war. However, it's not a 5v5 or anything like that. It's a 2 v 1 and a 1 v 1 and a 1 v 2, etc. The tribes are related, but not directly warring each other.

DeletedUser

but.. in a world war you have 2 sides... the good and the bad... side 1 side 2..

in other world wars i have never seen 10 tribes fight 10 tribes. its all been stemed off of 1 central war... core war so to speak. the common goals of wold war is what makes it just that... the kinky lovers vrs the kinky haters... but meh, i guess one day you all can show me what a real world war is :p

DeletedUser

but.. in a world war you have 2 sides... the good and the bad... side 1 side 2..

in other world wars i have never seen 10 tribes fight 10 tribes. its all been stemed off of 1 central war... core war so to speak. the common goals of wold war is what makes it just that... the kinky lovers vrs the kinky haters... but meh, i guess one day you all can show me what a real world war is :p

I am at war with you but not a Kinky lover... You kinda forced me against you. Don't think it is fair to call UnderVirgin kinky lovers because you declared on us.

DeletedUser

underworld/Virgin/HDR fam./Kinky/Manic Vrs Storm/GARUDA/KINGS/DLV

now some will argue that is not the case.. but lets look at world events.

Storm declares on undrwrld/virgin/HDR fam.
GARUDA declares on Kinky
Kinky attacks storm bringin storm against them as well
Manic supports kinky
kings declared on manic
Manic declares on DLV.

This is a world war anyway you look at it. I know not all tribes are warring each other... but they are supporting in this major war.

V-V-V supporting kinky on garuda borders
Manic (was) supporting kinky
OM supporitng manic
XP Drops allinace with (possibly to enter into this war).
Virgin/undernoobs are/were working with kinky to make us crumbe fighting on 2 fronts.

so, anyone who DOESNT think this is a world war is silly. every war declaration has stemed from kinky war in some way. so stats for this are:

Side 1:
Tribes: Virgin UNDRWD Kinky {HDR} [HDR] MANIC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GARUDA KINGS DLV S²ORM S²ORM²
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers:
Side 1: 23,030
Side 2: 22,412
Difference: 618
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,230
Side 2: 1,525
Difference: 295

so its clear to see that atm the underdogs and i use the term loosly are winning :icon_wink:

Can you relly classify HDR and Kinky as on the same team. Most people know their past history.

DeletedUser26129

@ Wiz...

Manic (was) supporting kinky

MANIC IS Supporting Kinky...

DeletedUser

it will will it?
will the growth from DLV not be enough to replace the vills in kinky plus more?
and will people ever give up with saying were gunna withdraw?

and your face looks like sick.

DeletedUser

it will will it?
will the growth from DLV not be enough to replace the vills in kinky plus more?
and will people ever give up with saying were gunna withdraw?

and your face looks like sick.

Will MANIC ever stop saying they will roll DLV?
When I see it I will believe it.

Personal attacks over the internet? We see who is the big man.

ravensbane3468

Well, MANIC has taken a lot from DLV, but DLV lost more with some who left to VVV, etc. At this time, MANIC is not threatened in its core. The war with DLV/Kings is tying up some support from their core in the warring K's and I'm sure the warring K's are fully in the war. We've not made enough move to really affect the KINKY support. Garuda is doing fine against them as is.

However, as the new KINGS villages in the war k's grow and make some nukes, there may be a need for more support as their attacks become less long range and more close range.

DeletedUser56255

A world war has a common cause. WW1 - Expansion of the German Empire, European domination - WW2 - Expansion of the Reigstag and the creation of the perfect/superior human, genocide, world domination. WW3 - Nostradamus predicts to be a religious war.

It doesnt have to be good vs evil(not bad). Just a cause is needed to fight for and someone to disagree. There isnt five tribes fighting over the same cause...hence no world war... If the Germans won we would be talking German learning about the evil atrocities caused by the English and about a cult group called the Jews.

It aint a world war and I am pissed I was suckered into reading this thread...

DeletedUser

WORLD WAR is fun.. but VVV should take a side. it's very weird of them to support each tribes in war. that's preposterous.

DeletedUser

A world war has a common cause. WW1 - Expansion of the German Empire, European domination - WW2 - Expansion of the Reigstag and the creation of the perfect/superior human, genocide, world domination. WW3 - Nostradamus predicts to be a religious war.

No, a world war doesn't have to have a common cause. In case you didn't notice, WWI began as a result of alliances between Austria-Hungary (Kinky) and Germany (MANIC), which the Triple Entente (KINGS, =TTD=, GARUDA) countered. It was even half the Germans fault for starting it, they actually attempted to keep the peace at first by asking Russia (GARUDA) why it was mobilizing and to stop, and asking the French (KINGS) what their side was. Russia said "impossible" and France never replied. So Germany mobilized, and it became a mess from there. Get a clue about history bud. WWII began as a result of Hitler invading Poland as well, but you're right that it had a common cause; the madness of a dictator.

It doesnt have to be good vs evil(not bad). Just a cause is needed to fight for and someone to disagree. There isnt five tribes fighting over the same cause...hence no world war... If the Germans won we would be talking German learning about the evil atrocities caused by the English and about a cult group called the Jews.

Where was the cause they were fighting for in WWI? I've just shown you similarities.

It aint a world war and I am pissed I was suckered into reading this thread...

I'm pissed you attempted to think you knew history, and couldn't relate it right.

DeletedUser

personally its the closest world war ive seen, but i think anyone who has actually been in a world war would scoff and us calling it a world war.

World War would have soooooo many more nukes flying.

QFT i've been in one and it was so much bigger than this :) Atleast 200 conquers a week from the worst side and 4-500 from the ranked 1 tribe And those were all enemy conquers. :icon_rolleyes: This war is rather slow and kinda lazy in comparison.

DeletedUser

No, a world war doesn't have to have a common cause. In case you didn't notice, WWI began as a result of alliances between Austria-Hungary (Kinky) and Germany (MANIC), which the Triple Entente (KINGS, =TTD=, GARUDA) countered. It was even half the Germans fault for starting it, they actually attempted to keep the peace at first by asking Russia (GARUDA) why it was mobilizing and to stop, and asking the French (KINGS) what their side was. Russia said "impossible" and France never replied. So Germany mobilized, and it became a mess from there. Get a clue about history bud. WWII began as a result of Hitler invading Poland as well, but you're right that it had a common cause; the madness of a dictator.

Where was the cause they were fighting for in WWI? I've just shown you similarities.

I'm pissed you attempted to think you knew history, and couldn't relate it right.

I like the idea but I just got through that section in ap world history so I remember it! Some scholars argue that WWI was bound to happen because we had all tehse alliances were flying around so no one would attack anyone because it would be a massive war.

But the arch duke on austria was murdered in a parade by some serbians so Austira was like yo Germany we are pissed will you back us from the Russian if we attack Serbia.

Ok first everyone needs some background knowledge. A man by the name of Autto von Bismark built up an army to kill Napolean. France was doing checks on Germany though to make sure this didn't happen. Bismark being a genious would recruit people train them then "fire" them. He was able to amass a massive army and raped the french while losing next to nothing.

So going back Germany had this massive army under King William the II control and unlike Bismark he wasn't a tactical genious.

So Austria attacks Serbia being like you can't come in and kill my people or we gonna rape you. Russia was like oh no he didn't and the thing about russian's was they had a crap load of men, but they were still riding horses and firing miuskets while the vile Germans had machine guns and tanks.

That is how world war 1 started( I would like to point out bravo for whoever the russians are in this "world war" because they are going to rape whoever Germany is).

One signifigant similarity to World war 1 is we are using a lot of trench war fare. We stack the frontline villages and watch a thousand nukes crash into them and then another thousand but they all die so we respond with two thousand nukes and they die and so forth till somone runs out of nukes or defense.

I'm pissed you attempted to think you knew history, and couldn't relate it right.[/quote]

DeletedUser

I like the idea but I just got through that section in ap world history so I remember it! Some scholars argue that WWI was bound to happen because we had all tehse alliances were flying around so no one would attack anyone because it would be a massive war.

But the arch duke on austria was murdered in a parade by some serbians so Austira was like yo Germany we are pissed will you back us from the Russian if we attack Serbia.

Ok first everyone needs some background knowledge. A man by the name of Autto von Bismark built up an army to kill Napolean. France was doing checks on Germany though to make sure this didn't happen. Bismark being a genious would recruit people train them then "fire" them. He was able to amass a massive army and raped the french while losing next to nothing.

So going back Germany had this massive army under King William the II control and unlike Bismark he wasn't a tactical genious.

So Austria attacks Serbia being like you can't come in and kill my people or we gonna rape you.

Already wrong. Austria attacked Serbia because they were hindering the investigation for the black hand, which was the terrorist group that killed the archduke and his wife Sophie.

Russia was like oh no he didn't and the thing about russian's was they had a crap load of men, but they were still riding horses and firing miuskets while the vile Germans had machine guns and tanks.

Again, no. Russia started mobilizing because they were afraid Germany would, and once they begin mobilizing it is nearly impossible to stop. Then Germany mobilized to counter, and France and Britain began, as well as Italy. Get an idea of what you're talking about. It started because of Austria-Hungry, not Germany.

That is how world war 1 started( I would like to point out bravo for whoever the russians are in this "world war" because they are going to rape whoever Germany is).[/quote]

Now we know why you need to read your book more in AP World. I would know, I have an A in that class.

One signifigant similarity to World war 1 is we are using a lot of trench war fare. We stack the frontline villages and watch a thousand nukes crash into them and then another thousand but they all die so we respond with two thousand nukes and they die and so forth till somone runs out of nukes or defense.

[/QUOTE]

...Using my point in my favor? Wtf? Not only that, but you've just shown that there wasn't a common cause to WWI, meaning I'm right. Thanks?

So according to Rambothis and I, this qualifies. Just because you've seen something where the players took more villages, doesn't mean this isn't a world war. On the contrary, it means this is a better one because the players are better at defending.

DeletedUser

Orel ... I think I got in that Class ..B for that History =P
Didn't learn About WW1 Correctly =) (Lazy)

K.

DeletedUser64909

Austria-Hungary (Kinky)
Germany (MANIC)
Triple Entente (KINGS, =TTD=, GARUDA)
Russia (GARUDA)
French (KINGS)
I'd say that the Triple Entente would be KINGS, GARUDA, and S2orm. With S2orm being Great Britain. Because they would then be then attacking Kinky from two fronts, as Great Britain and Russia did during WWI. Although, in WWI, Great Britain declared on Germany first (I think) but here Kinky attacked S2orm first. Also, if these relations are right (which is unlikely), that means that MANIC will conquer KINGS.