world war

sirgivememon

i know that there is already this topic but i would like to ask the public this! if the bigger tribes join the war and it becomes world war do you think the smaller tribes will help and maybe eventually be every tribe war???? (or close to every tribe)

DeletedUser26129

no, as there are always tribes that dont find it in their best interest to help.

Eventhoguh i believe that every tribe is connected trough diplomacy one way or another, the smaller tribes should grab this chance to grow faster now the big boys arrent watching.

DeletedUser

Eventhoguh i believe that every tribe is connected trough diplomacy one way or another, the smaller tribes should grab this chance to grow faster now the big boys arrent watching.

I agree the smaller less known tribes should grow quickly now while everyone isnt watching them....

But on the other hand there may be rim players who want to prove there worth to the larger tribes and make there tribes join in the fun :)

rossihunter2

i doubt it will happen because suddenly these tribes will see streaks of red or blobs of colour on their map and then they will take out

DeletedUser

no, as there are always tribes that dont find it in their best interest to help.

we fought, the smaller tribes as well as the larger tribes. we just enjoy war i guess :)

deadsocks

Some tribes have no idea what's going on. None of their members have out-of tribe contacts and none of them read the external forums. Some tribes fear war. Some tribes don't even have a single member who can read english. So... there will never be a war with even close to all tribes.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The smaller tribes will go to war one way or another. It's just a matter of time until they catch the attention of one of the "big boys"

DeletedUser

it would be awsome if there was one of those wars though :D

DeletedUser

we fought, the smaller tribes as well as the larger tribes. we just enjoy war i guess :)

true i remember when we joined rhine and devilk and we declared on i/w we were lower ranked i forget which but some members thought wiz was insane hahaha

it was sorta like the part in 300 when the spartans laughed when they knew they were gonna die and whoever the other guys were almost pissed theirselves

DeletedUser

the only tribes in the top ten that are not at war is VVV and =TTD=, and we've all heard the rumors

Call me Franz Ferdinand, 'cause i started WWI.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello archduke ferdinand how are you then?
ww1 how long will it last?
it will be interesting to see how many tribes end up fighting
it seems to have spread all the way to the rim

DeletedUser

okay nubs listen up(sorry to the guy who posted that he has nubs as appendages and takes offense in this, this isnt directed at you good sir)

V-V-V is not involved in this, therefor world war is a ridiculous overstatement.

DeletedUser

More like recess,

–noun
1.temporary withdrawal or cessation from the usual work or activity.

DeletedUser

a world war will only happen when there are just a few top tribes, say V-V-V, GARUDA and Xp left

Check W12, Its FEMA vs DYN, annd they together own 99% of the world

DeletedUser

a world war will only happen when there are just a few top tribes, say V-V-V, GARUDA and Xp left

Check W12, Its FEMA vs DYN, annd they together own 99% of the world

w 12 must be an awfull place to dwell in :icon_neutral:

fadarofthedarkblade

okay nubs listen up(sorry to the guy who posted that he has nubs as appendages and takes offense in this, this isnt directed at you good sir)

V-V-V is not involved in this, therefor world war is a ridiculous overstatement.

well it could be if vvv is usa they are still sleeping at this point till they deside to join the war and start peace terms after

sirgivememon

well anyways i guess i over exagerated or understated what i meant by all tribes i ment a lot of tribes and for the fact of this i would like to ask another question!

do u think the smaller tribes should help?

fadarofthedarkblade

depends on how small i doubt a 30000 point tribe would make a diffrence but if leets say everyone in the top 40 were warring it would be kool but once again i doubt it would happen