Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,970,310
Side 2: 3,603,528
Difference: 366,782

:lol:

DeletedUser

Why is TNJ on our side:?

They are deserters.

they fought for you and sure, telling us they deserted is fine, but we will never know. Non the less, they were manics allies and therfor hunted. Kinda like acid,DLV.. you know.. any other questions?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they fought for you and sure, telling us they deserted is fine, but we will never know. Non the less, they were manics allies and therfor hunted. Kinda like acid,DLV.. you know.. any other questions?:icon_wink:

Whatever you need to help boost the stats.

DeletedUser

ehm. Not quite. "Do whatever to help boost stats" is more YOUR area of expertise eh howeser?

Nope. If I wanted to boost the stats, why would I have kicked a whole tribe of players out when they already had an op coming for them?

DeletedUser

Nope. If I wanted to boost the stats, why would I have kicked a whole tribe of players out when they already had an op coming for them?

Maybe to break lines of communication because otherwise your op would be a failure :icon_idea:

Cant complete an op so you gotta kick members eh?

DeletedUser

Maybe to break lines of communication because otherwise your op would be a failure :icon_idea:

Cant complete an op so you gotta kick members eh?

I kicked them without MANIC knowing. I also didn't know they had an op planned.

So where was the break in communication? Oh yeah, with me.

DeletedUser

you are the dumbest kid i know howeset.

Read your two posts:

I kicked them without MANIC knowing. I also didn't know they had an op planned.

So where was the break in communication? Oh yeah, with me.

you are as bad as Buttonman with your contradictions (no offense button :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

You accused me of boosting stats. don't be dumb.

and in two posts you said you DID and at the same time DID NOT know manic had an op.

I dont trust a word you say howeser. Youre a joke thats not funny. But keep on hacking tribes. Keep on trying to win wars every way except with Nukes & nobles :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

False. I never said I knew they had an op. And I never hacked anyone.

DeletedUser26129

TNJ was never related to MANIC... we had no diplomatic relation with them, and they actualy DID desert from MANIC...

@ azi, learn to read, and dont read the words you want to know...

Howsyer now knows we had an op...

DeletedUser

Implies he knew. Both you are on the same level. no wonder neither of you understand.

DeletedUser

TNJ was never related to MANIC... we had no diplomatic relation with them, and they actualy DID desert from MANIC...

this is why i didnt add TNJ to the stats cause i was in the tribe when this was happening

BMW*edit is a enemy of your enemy so i added them

keep flaming out of this topic ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ azi, learn to read, and dont read the words you want to know...

Howsyer now knows we had an op...

honestly.. i dont care if they deserted. They were apart of manic scince the start of the war.. so what .. if either of us have runnaways they dont count? You can rest assured anyone runs to manic.. they will be in the stats.. regardless of what new tribe name they come up with..

DeletedUser

I want to run away and form my own tribe to stay safe from Manic. I think I'll name it Mangina, you know like a Man with a Vagina, cause i es skeered of de manics...