World War

DeletedUser

Ok..

Thank you for all your input. Negative, positive, anywhere in between.

Here is what id like to see. But well, it wont happen. And that is quite alright. No tiss-tass, no hard feelings, no bull shiat.

I look at the world map. I see nini in a B-Line towards the core. IDK how that happened. Honestly. I'd like someone to tell me please, someone do?! Really. Did they recruit? Did they conquer? Surely, they have done quite well in both.

And here in the south. I see my tribe. Hohoho. Formerly FRH and tactic merged together. So what. It wasn't so much 'tis the season' as it was I the leader of FRH wanted a new identity separate of either already established. Their it is. Thats another point, irrelevant.

But I see us now.

And I look at our diplomacy already established from before I came. And I see dalek as a NAP. I look at the world map.. and I say hmmm...

We can take dalek...or we can't. We certainly can no problem, but do we want too? Are they better off any ally?!?! I would say yes.

Than I look North.

I see chicks, demon, tac, even -MM- to the north.

And think to myself,

How fun would it be ...

But Franks Red Hot was my shot at a tribe ;) . I'm just along for the ride now.

Nobody, in anyway, tie this to official hohoho diplomacy or business.

This is my, opinion alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what will probably happen is one huge tribe will own the middle and the rest will be waging war with it.

DeletedUser

To Be Honest i Believe this world Might Be Finished in Record time compared to all other worlds :)

World wars might happen sooner than most think meh thinks

DeletedUser

If Nobody, HoHoHo, NiNi and a few other tribes keep expanding at their current rate it will morph into a world war quite quickly.

DeletedUser

well it looks like there is massive wars breaking out in the NW of the world, NiNi declaring on everybody pretty much, THINK deciding to attack as well, Havoc declaring on Knight, this is going to be fun :D

Bcardi

well it looks like there is massive wars breaking out in the NW of the world, NiNi declaring on everybody pretty much, THINK deciding to attack as well, Havoc declaring on Knight, this is going to be fun :D

I heard Think was looking for a NAP with you guys but you said you were to busy. Then you attacked them. So they attacked back.

DeletedUser

well thats the wrong order of events but mainly correct in theory of what you are saying

DeletedUser

How is adding 6 players to 45 a merge? Hoho = Tactic + a few FRH players

DeletedUser

rofl

What's funny is in the beginning of every world I've played on core tribes get big speculations as to what they will do in this world... which one will be #1... blah blah.... but most of the time it's the rim tribes who emerge as #1 eventually and not a core tribe.

Oh, and you just happen to be in the right rim tribe to take that number one spot? Good one :p

DeletedUser

Seems to me that most world wars happen about 10 months after the spread of the top 20 tribes is well established (Meaning people in the top 20 stay in the top 20). In theory, a world war here would never end... 100ms attack spacing is easy to snipe, and most players who would be around at that time would pretty much be guarenteed to be able to pull that off. Either that or they are just plain lucky. Not to mention the slow speed on this world will make it even harder to catch people off guard.

I digress, typically a single tribe dominates the core and expands in one direction. So with that in mind, Ive normally only seen 3 or so sides to world wars (Hardly ever two untill way down the road).

DeletedUser

bump.

What does the next month have in store for us?

The next three? Six?

Last edited by a moderator: