World War?

DeletedUser

Has there been a world war for world 5 as of yet?

I am just curious, because world 6 is already going through it's second world war and from what I can tell world 5 has yet to have one. Granted, world 6 is a faster speed, but world 6 isn't double the speed of world 5 so you'd think you guys would have atleast one world war by now.

I just like to know various things about worlds and I notice a lot of world 5 players complain about a boring forum so I hope this creates some interesting debates because of this thread. Unless you guys are already having some interesting/exciting threads (to lazy to check atm).

I can of course guess one side of a/the world war as it's not hard. ;)

wolves apha

Well, when a bunch of the top tribes are playing tribalhugs and 'we have no balls', then it creates no big wars.

DeletedUser

I remember reading something about that, you would think that with the LFKD's reputation of being 'elite' players they'd be warring a lot more tribes. =/

wolves apha

I remember reading something about that, you would think that with the LFKD's reputation of being 'elite' players they'd be warring a lot more tribes. =/

They claim to be, but i think they should break apart and fight each other. I mean it must be pretty boring being allied to those top tribes.

DeletedUser

Yes, that is what I was saying earlier.
There are no more competition among current top 5 tribes, they all ally or NAP among each other plus some tribes below and completely satisfied with each own position. They can only attack in group more than 3 other tribe lower in rank than each of them, that is not a competition.

Popeh

But...why are we talking about this????......we cant do nothing ^^....well...maybe yes..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We've been buzy, sorry. If you like to leave a message please wait for the beep. BEEP

BeforenAfterLFKDvsNW-barbar.jpg

DeletedUser

Is it a significant success for the 3 tribes alliance from top 5 over tribe in top 10?
Progress between Oct 12 and Nov 11 seems negative to me, after that some people left there

DeletedUser

I did it earlier. Thana, just do it yourself and you will see it is much less than announced.

rand4747

I am sure a world war is coming up :) shouldn't be long and when it does it will be huge.

wolves apha

TO THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW THERE HAS BEEN NO WORLD WAR IN THIS WORLD AND ITS ALL LFKD'S FAULT!!!!!:)

(i'm joking guys)

DeletedUser

Maybe you're more right than you think, wolves.

New blog article on World War or lack thereof published. Next up interview with AWKD.

Shameless plug I know, please continue the flame from here.

DeletedUser

the LFKD is always at war,we just don't come in here and blab it all out that we are attacking...

DeletedUser

There is no world war because everyone has now left the game. We may all start again on w12. But probably not. I predict Tribalwars will not exist this time next year.

DeletedUser

i am playing world 11 now. tbh had more action there in the last 2 weeks than the last 2 months here

DeletedUser

None

Hey King - long time no see - how are things?

I have nothing more to say......for now

DeletedUser

Well, I'll give my very biased, but well argumentated opinion on why each of the following tribes don't fight a world war:

LFKD: Well, allies since the beginning and still have very good relations so there is no real reason for a war between them (and they have skirmishes with quite some tribes at the moment, so don't say they're lazy).

SCI family: Don't fight, just collect.

RFG: Not in a position for a world war

V V V family: I think vojd is too anxious to see a war between SCi and LFKD to start a war himself. Boy, grow up and act as the leader of a super power, as you clame V V V to be.

Others: Not in the position to start a world war and it doesn't seem like they can hop on the bandwagon of one of the bigger powers to join for a world war (at the moment).

My estimation:
"Certain" individuals will create "some sort of" giga-alliance to squash "some others" in a "not yet specified" time. Was that general enough? :icon_neutral:

My request:
Stop looking at how LFKD is doing and start a decent war yourself.

DeletedUser

Would be quite fun if every tribe was in war with everyone but then there would be alliances between strong people who would form a new tribe that outranks the others.

Now now each tribe are quite strong together but there would be quite a lot of spies and betrayal in the tribes if everything was split in two. Then a third side would be created from the mess who had more intel than the others waiting to backstab the other two.:icon_wink: