World will be won soon?

DeletedUser

Hey what do you think the chances are that this world, with how few players ended up coming, will be taken over by a single tribe/family before the end of September?

mattcurr

end of September I want full control by the end of next week :/

DeletedUser64075

:O Only teh chuck norris canz winz teh world!
Canz i be chuck norris pl0x?

DeletedUser

So do you think the world will be reset early? Due to so few players coming that there is already a tribe that will eat up all the new villages that come?

DeletedUser

the world is over now.
no decent op will be organised

gargareth

i suggest ending it within 2 weeks, as scorch will more than likely have killed of the rest of the world by then, and restarting the server with the same settings EXCEPT! with a 26 point start. and with barbs growing a little slower.

DeletedUser

i suggest ending it within 2 weeks, as scorch will more than likely have killed of the rest of the world by then, and restarting the server with the same settings EXCEPT! with a 26 point start. and with barbs growing a little slower.

Hmm maybe give us a month to finish it off totally but essentially yeh, It would just become a case of eating the players foolish enough to restart after being rimmed as soon as they come out of bp.

DeletedUser

I personally like the elevated start since I'm better at that stage of the game, though maybe if they made a tribe limit of like 2-3 people it would be better. with no shared forums.

icon256

Reaction score
This round is truely fast with all players already getting villages? How does one get villages that fast...other than farming every single village 24/7. Or should I say that's the answer. Sorry, don't have that much time on my hand to do that.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This round is truely fast with all players already getting villages? How does one get villages that fast...other than farming every single village 24/7. Or should I say that's the answer. Sorry, don't have that much time on my hand to do that.

wow people are getting villages already ?? :icon_rolleyes:

<3