Pladin:YES
Archers: YES
Mounted Archers: YES
Speed: 1.5 or 1
Free Market: On
Tribe Limit: 35-50
Bonus villages & non-growing barb villages

DeletedUser19695

cause the first two world settings dud not bring any so much fun so why not try and experiment this settings..

DeletedUser

Paladin:No
Archers: No
Mounted Archers: No
Speed: 1.5
Free Market: On
Tribe Limit: 20
Bonus villages & non-growing barb villages

roundbone

Yes, its called a classic for a reason.

RelentlessBastard, you hit the nail.

Curse Of Curves

Nah, that was an attempt to sell the world I think. Not enough people were playing it so they thought a name change was in need. Obviously 'High Performance' sounds better than 'Classic'.

Deathbringer989

Nah, that was an attempt to sell the world I think. Not enough people were playing it so they thought a name change was in need. Obviously 'High Performance' sounds better than 'Classic'.

Hence the more non experienced players joining, in an attempt to boost their ego. Causing the worlds destruction.

Change it back to Classic.

Curse Of Curves

Hence the more non experienced players joining, in an attempt to boost their ego. Causing the worlds destruction.

Change it back to Classic.
I doubt they'd care, aslong as people as paying to play it. It is a business after all.

DeletedUser39862

Personally, i felt that High Performance/Classic this round was a total failure and just didn't attract the right players with the right mentality.

If us in Bears/MC. had have stayed the world may have panned out differently due to our peer-pressure against family tribes and such coalitions. However, it isn't just the players fault.

I feel the one of the major problem lies in the world being too much like any other world and the admins needing to make it completely different to a normal world. For example, when speed first started, it was exciting, attracted many types of players and a new breed of strats were formed. To be quite honest, the thing that let the world down was the fact there was no high performance involved.

A few changes that may help:

10 Man tribe limit and support to just people within your tribe - This would make the world very different to your average world. It would eliminate most family tribes and make the tribes really battle it out, and stop the world being about numbers.

No alliances: I remember a couple of speed rounds had no diplomacy, of course there were alliances and pacts between friends, however, it would make it more frowned upon, and hopefully peer-pressure would prevail against diplomacy.

Push communication: Get an official Skype chat or mIRC chat and the tribalwars team sends a circular to every player in High Performance and boosts communication, if people wont use the PnP, bring the PnP to them.

Just a few tips, they shall probably be disregarded.

sp.ag

I think to make it special they should try the following,

Speed : 3
Units : Old with Paladin Perhaps
Tribe Limit : 20
Support : Tribe Only
Market : After 7 days,
No Barbs and Growing villages,

Thus creating tribes that would work with more Independence and more Acitvity, along with the fact less pointwhores being around without the protection of those around them such as allies and mass PA's,

and a faster world making wars and so forth more Interesting.

DeletedUser

Thus creating tribes that would work with more Independence and more Acitvity, along with the fact less pointwhores being around without the protection of those around them such as allies and mass PA's,

I like these settings.

Also to make it more "high performance"

Make moral based on Time. So that players have to be "high performance" or they won't last ;) This would be a very awesome addition.

Deathbringer989

I'd say speed 2 max. No paladins either.

Otherwise this works.

DeletedUser

On the .es server, their speed server is speed 2. I doubt we could manage a speed 3 server on here, that isn't a speed round. I think 2 sounds the best for a Classic/HP world.

llamaswilrulesupreme

The only classic world that was ever worth any good was the first 1-2 months of Classic 1...

I would play with the settings sp.ag put if someone would give me the premium needed :p

Also I think I remember reading somewhere that for a world to work on 1 server then then

Troop Speed*World Speed = 2 or less

Not sure if this is true, but then speed 3 could be run with unit speeds of up to .66

Deathbringer989

The only classic world that was ever worth any good was the first 1-2 months of Classic 1...

I would play with the settings sp.ag put if someone would give me the premium needed :p

Also I think I remember reading somewhere that for a world to work on 1 server then then

Troop Speed*World Speed = 2 or less

Not sure if this is true, but then speed 3 could be run with unit speeds of up to .66

3 has never been tried before, I expect 2.5 is the maximum mods will allow.

Personally, I like 1.5, but could live with 2/2.5

DeletedUser

Any chance we can finish this round a few weeks early :icon_razz:

ps.
death get on skype now!

DeletedUser

what about Smithy like 1 level or 15 techs and coins or package?

unit speed?

i like those settings a world with Speed 3 would be awesome for us no lifers:icon_wink:Joke

Id like speed 3 :)

Paladins, but no archers, only one research level, with packages system.