World25

• Thread starter DeletedUser93565
  • Start date

DeletedUser93565

Hello
Im looking for an account on world 25, i used to play world 25 under the name TS93, i reached to about 1.2 million. I quit because i was really busy back then.
I have a good friend on this world called David loker 17, some of you might know him, so if you dont really believe me feel free to talk with him.
So if theres any players who are quitting this world or are too busy to play much and want me to co-play with them if they cant get on a pc or whatever then reply to this thread or email me on tomsykes1@live.co.uk.

Thanks guys :D

DeletedUser64969

this world is pretty much deaded be pointless joining :D in my opinion

DeletedUser82027

I have to agree with Immunesoul, The world is way too over developed for new faces i wouldnt even bother trying... Just wait for World 52 to come out.

DeletedUser92664

Hello
Im looking for an account on world 25, i used to play world 25 under the name TS93, i reached to about 1.2 million. I quit because i was really busy back then.
I have a good friend on this world called David loker 17, some of you might know him, so if you dont really believe me feel free to talk with him.
So if theres any players who are quitting this world or are too busy to play much and want me to co-play with them if they cant get on a pc or whatever then reply to this thread or email me on tomsykes1@live.co.uk.

Thanks guys :D

U still interested?

Answer ur PM!