WORMS PnP

DeletedUser

Ok, i made this only as response to WAR! PnP made about week ago. If you like it, i'm glad... if you hate it then i'm sorry for wasting your time.

Here goes nothing! :icon_wink:

gotovoiq4.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice pnp tbh, in my battle against the worms i eventually lost against a player 2x my size it was a nice battle tho,

worms were a very good opposition if it hadnt been for john's premature exit, the battle could well have raged on for quite a while. but i wish worms all the best in the future.

zero

DeletedUser

Okay, but I can't see you guys lasting. I thought WAR! would fail anyway.

DeletedUser

Nice pnp tbh, in my battle against the worms i eventually lost against a player 2x my size it was a nice battle tho,

worms were a very good opposition if it hadnt been for john's premature exit, the battle could well have raged on for quite a while. but i wish worms all the best in the future.

zero

true. we were surprised as well when we heard that John and several other are quitting. WAR! fought good and we expected nice long war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bet you wasn't as suprised as me and a few others who were in leadership, to discover the mess that john had left us in. considering the war was pretty even :(

DeletedUser

Tatctics are uber :p And except for that, pretty sweet first attempt! I would say another hit in the Worms vs War! war :D (if not the fact War! is already done with)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a suggestion, but you don't really need to write PnP in the thread title. It's quite annoying to be honest. Makes it seem more like an art exhibit than actual propaganda. A better title would be nice :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Tatctics are uber :p And except for that, pretty sweet first attempt! I would say another hit in the Worms vs War! war :D (if not the fact War! is already done with)

hehe... tatctics - tactics all the same to me obviously. :D

DeletedUser

Just a suggestion, but you don't really need to write PnP in the thread title. It's quite annoying to be honest. Makes it seem more like an art exhibit than actual propaganda.

suggestion noticed. well i can't argue with you if you prefer endless lines of text instead of this... you have your reasons just like i hate only textual propaganda.

DeletedUser

suggestion noticed. well i can't argue with you if you prefer endless lines of text instead of this... you have your reasons just like i hate only textual propaganda.

You completely missed my point. I wasn't arguing the merits of textual or image based propaganda. The analogy of it being akin to an art exhibit wasn't due to the fact it was image based, but was instead a reference to the fact that the title "Worms PnP" takes away from the propaganda altogether. Had it been all textual, I could have likened it to a literary composition contest.

The point was if you're going to make "propaganda", you don't need to label it PnP in the title. If you're going to take the time to make good propaganda, spend the extra few minutes thinking of a creative/catchy name. Having to announce that its "PnP" is about as bad as the threads with titles "First attempt at PnP". Stuff like that takes away from the message you are trying to deliver.

DeletedUser

Putting PnP in title actually helps because you can easily skip it if you do not want to read it. I could put some catchy name and than later on being flamed for wasting someones time.

DeletedUser

Putting PnP in title actually helps because you can easily skip it if you do not want to read it. I could put some catchy name and than later on being flamed for wasting someones time.

It should be fairly obvious from the title that what you're going at is PnP. If you initial post is good, I can hardly see you getting flamed because your title is too creative.

Either way, it's still up to you, but, what would you rather read?

[Breaking news] Today's press review
or
n00bs P&P

Anyways, I think I've made my point clear enough, and its up to you whether or not you want to take the advice. Maybe its just me and my opinion, I dunno. What you had before was a well-made image, I just feel as though you could have given it that little "extra".

DeletedUser

qwe4rty is angry that he is not mentioned in your newspaper. Mention him next time; maybe do a news article about him.

Seriously though, labeling does make a difference in how propaganda is perceived. Given that this is a politics and propaganda forum, relabeling it is extraneous. However, it is not a major issue, and is nothing that detracts from the content.

DeletedUser

It should be fairly obvious from the title that what you're going at is PnP. If you initial post is good, I can hardly see you getting flamed because your title is too creative.

Either way, it's still up to you, but, what would you rather read?

[Breaking news] Today's press review
or
n00bs P&P

Anyways, I think I've made my point clear enough, and its up to you whether or not you want to take the advice. Maybe its just me and my opinion, I dunno. What you had before was a well-made image, I just feel as though you could have given it that little "extra".

I wanted to add that at least back then in former worlds pnp threads were announced in following manner:[PnP]Thread TopicXX

DeletedUser

Well, I wasn't around back then so I'm not too familiar with it :)

By all means, I certainly enjoyed enjoyed the thread. Didn't mean to derail the thread too much, just offer a suggestion from my personal opinion. My initial post was a bit unclear though so I had to rephrase what I meant :icon_wink: