Worse than the CFC Family?

DeletedUser

I didn't read your post

it contained vast amounts of tribal wars mail, which does not interest me

all I can assume is that the targeted tribe is full of noobs

again, I guarantee there are 100 tribes more nub than this one. so why don't we make a thread on all of them, and fill the forum up with gibberish that no one cares about?

DeletedUser18543

and thats why I said Im done talking to you :)

time to ignore the troll

DeletedUser

its a nice thread.. if you dont like it dont read it very simple ayt.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

its called fun mate :) that's what you're missing..

Why are you so serious? lol :icon_biggrin:

true everyone wants to play this game to win.. but, another important thing is you play for it for fun..

nuff said :) ok

DeletedUser

pwning nubs is what I would call fun

mail between 12 year old kids, where one nub is trying to be better than another nub. well, that's where things change. you see, when a nub bashes a nub, the nubness multiplies. so you have a thread that is so full of nub that nobody wants to read it.

DeletedUser

ok.. everyone is entitled with his/her own opinion :) so lets stop it here im not good in arguing really :) lol i prefer talking with my axes :icon_neutral: atleast we make the forum and world alive :)

DeletedUser18543

lol Im 15 almost 16 not 12 dumbass

and I am a noob but I never have and never will play this game serious. and by that I mean I will never by premium, I will never cancel an attack/train because it isnt on the exact second/or millisecond, etc.. if my nobles are >1sec cool if not...cool idc if they die I will just make another.so yes I am an "nub" but Id rather be a "nub" than be like you who takes this game far to serious and changes noob to nub to make yourself feel good inside.

now if you are once again done trolling the forum that would be great:icon_razz: