Worst 20 players still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok we have had the tp 20 players now lets have the worst 20 players still alive in the world today.

Lists below please.Should be fun.

DeletedUser

Top worst player = me! :]

I'll come up with a proper list later on. :3

DeletedUser79621

I'm up for it.

1-10. Christoff
11-20. Kristofski

That about sums up my list ^_^

DeletedUser

Lock this please AI it will just end up as a spam thread

DeletedUser

Someone please come up with a list,i would like to know who the players are?

DeletedUser

Ill do a top ten

1. Moddy = If you have to ask why.. you need to go read the 29 forum. - Grind!
2. Warrior1978 = With his last 120 captures being all barbs and internals... yeah- Grind
3. littlemisscsq2 = last 180 captures have been all internals or barbs.. another Grind player

I will come back to this later.. ran out of time.

Soberknight

Lock this please AI it will just end up as a spam thread

Its the only decent thing to do.

My list (just to stay on-topic):
Every player above this post who added a list :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79621

How about you two take this to another thread where it is appropriate and leave this one to lists of the worst players =]

My contribution to the worst player subject:
Tbh, anyone who is left and actively participates in anything tribe oriented shouldn't be involved in these lists. Yes they may not be the best of players but there are plenty that are worse.

DeletedUser

Ill do a top ten

1. Moddy = If you have to ask why.. you need to go read the 29 forum. - Grind!
2. Warrior1978 = With his last 120 captures being all barbs and internals... yeah- Grind
3. littlemisscsq2 = last 180 captures have been all internals or barbs.. another Grind player

I will come back to this later.. ran out of time.

Graylin, i think you posted these three in the wrong thread. Each one of these players are a pleasure to work with and do a lot for our tribe.

Moddy has been a beast for us on the western front. Easily one of the best defenders in this World.

Warrior is a great supporter of the north and his farming is second to no one.

Littlemiss could easily be described as one of the hardest workers in our tribe and i would personally be lost without her.

You have the right to your opinion, and you could call these players point whores (i call linda a point whore everyday :icon_razz:), but thats not what this thread is. There willingness to work and support others, fire and help others noble enemy targets, and the fact that they are nice, polite people makes them terrific tribesmates.

DeletedUser

Over the course of three days, this thread has had:

2 requests for locking.
4 essentially spammy replies.
1 entire discussion now moved to another thread.

And m'debating if anything left over actually genuinely fits in with the topic.

On that note... geschlossen.

Cuz... well.. y'know. I figure I've given it a fair chance, and it still doesn't seem to be generating any real, on topic discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.