worst nobling ever

DeletedUser

Noticed this when looking up world noblings:

callmemickey - Abandoned 163pts

Could this be the worst nobling ever recorded? Seriously WTF! Perhaps some little know uber-strategy...

mbaxx

:icon_evil:maybe that village was attacking him..with ghost-soldiers :D:D:D:D:

DeletedUser

Maybe... he's retarded.

But seriously, that's just stupid.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

waste of reasourses , he fail

fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Not looking to jump on the bandwaggon but i think you may even have a point. Shame.

DeletedUser

I've seen someone noble a 26 point village, one of the first 10 nobles in the world too.

DeletedUser

haha maybe he wanted a village near his own so he can supply it and all the village round him were either rubbish or good players

aka fuzz

He decided to go the safeway by nobling the strongest village possible for a noob to noble.
LOL

DeletedUser

Or meaby he did it for strategic reason

Im surrunded of small villages - So if I want to stay in this world will it be needed for me to take some of theese, as its noonsens sending one singel noble 4 h away 8 times - Every player cill during that time period receive support or even have the possibility to dodge my attacks

Belindap

Or meaby he did it for strategic reason

Im surrunded of small villages - So if I want to stay in this world will it be needed for me to take some of theese, as its noonsens sending one singel noble 4 h away 8 times - Every player cill during that time period receive support or even have the possibility to dodge my attacks

Or, maybe you send a train. If you're going to noble barbs, you ought to at least wait till they've had a chance to grow a bit.

DeletedUser

Or, maybe you send a train. If you're going to noble barbs, you ought to at least wait till they've had a chance to grow a bit.

Sending a train from a single village that also must be able to clear before the noblemen hits - i would not take. But then again. We all play it different

DeletedUser

Sending a train from a single village that also must be able to clear before the noblemen hits - i would not take. But then again. We all play it different
Yes, we all have our techniques, but what sets the good players from the noobs is who plays smart, and who plays like a dumbfuk. -Not Bashing-

DeletedUser5110

Could this be the worst nobling ever recorded?
i have to say you're wrong. before this game had growing barbs a 2k abondond village as they where called then was considered a good village to take till people started quitting

Belindap

Depends on who you have to clear. The folks around me don't seem that hard to clear cuz I'm 3X the size of the largest one. I will grant you that if you are surrounded by really good players, it would be a bit harder.

DeletedUser

He probably was just focusing on villages right next to his main. But forgot to let his farm grow first.

Then added plenty of rams and cats to his attack force.