Worst nukes ever received

DeletedUser

Lol yea but when i am actually online you cant get anything. You have no idea what will await the village before your nobles :D

DeletedUser

ouch, what a futile sacrifice... you are welcome to shame me further with the full nuke i sent, without rams :( needed to beat the nobles, missed the cut off point. oh well, 3 out 4 ain't bad. man, you're always online bro, nuff with the excuses! get a new owner for the account, tired of everyone i attack being sat by one of the few quality players you have (you inc of coursE)

and actually, i did know what was waiting, they're called scouts ;)

DeletedUser

ouch, what a futile sacrifice... you are welcome to shame me further with the full nuke i sent, without rams :( needed to beat the nobles, missed the cut off point. oh well, 3 out 4 ain't bad. man, you're always online bro, nuff with the excuses! get a new owner for the account, tired of everyone i attack being sat by one of the few quality players you have (you inc of coursE)

lol I'd have great pleasure taking that acct and beating you up but of course RAM wont allow it:)

you're so lucky!!! but wait its Lamb sitting ohh maybe you aren't lucky after all :)

DeletedUser

nah im not dude. i need my sleep. I guess your saying waking up for 5 minutes is always online. then yea your right i am always online. lol

DeletedUser

I play at work. But there is something valuable in life. Sleep!!!

DeletedUser

hahahaha please were de-railing this thread. If you want to talk about me being a light weight i am on skype

DeletedUser

[report_display]5294d1f757edb7e9ce07c79344ea8208[/report_display]
incase that DONT work il post below but sum nub sent a random attack at me from like 60+hrs away, dont even know the guy or his tribe lol

Attacker: omg2009
Origin: 09.05.2010.07.06 (820|537) K58

Quantity: 7836 0 2723 0 762 0 0 57 0 0 0
Losses: 7836 0 2723 0 37 0 0 57 0 0 0

DeletedUser

lol i got a few of those kinds.... some 126 point players, like 5 of them, all send def attacks at me from 100+ away.... then a few weeks later supported me with off.... never replied to my mails of why either =/

DeletedUser

Attacker: Edward9
Origin: SE01 (352|568) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 250 250 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 250 250 0

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

ejznvu2p0zaqstvpl3r1nyc.png