Worst player in W15

DeletedUser

Travlan:

Subject aid
Conversational partner Travlan

Travlan on 27.06. at 02:21
hey i see that the tribe I am in and ur tribe are enemies but i am launching a full out attack against my tribe and was wondering if u would like to help me with attacking them.

--

Subject aid2

Travlan on 27.06. at 02:22
if you decide to help if you could target the player gimli if at all possible id appreciate it. he backstabbed me and my tribe did nothing about it so im attacking him.

--

Subject aid3

Travlan on 27.06. at 02:24
the village im taking from him have coords 720|232 his other towns are all around that

----

Lol. Definitely not the worst player on the world of 15, but just a funny one so I felt the necessity to post it.

DeletedUser

neo39925 , did ppl actually read all that?!

anyways... as to the worst player..... I hear that jfsmith3 was pretty bad.

considering the next 5 posts were regarding it id have to say yes! :)

Also its freaking hilarious and if you read at a 1st grade level wont take you more than 5 minutes to read. I suggest not picking on other posts and also giving a reason why you think that player is so bad :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Only having 150k points means that you are not realy on this world either!

dude... joining is still open.. there are plenty of less than 50k pt players that play. Don't be an @s$ just because u think your better than everybody with lower points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dude... joining is still open.. there are plenty of less than 50k pt players that play. Don't be an @s$ just because u think your better than everybody with lower points.

Yea, I'm going to have to agree with this one..

Black and Gold

oh fuck off, it just means I didn't start on this world as early as other people

So hardly qualified to tell me where I can or can't get off. Still, wouldn't expect anything less from an Aria member. You must be imagining what it'll be like to see your continents covered in yellow and a question mark

DeletedUser

So hardly qualified to tell me where I can or can't get off.

I was joking

Still, wouldn't expect anything less from an Aria member.

Oh and WTF is with all the ARIA remarks, We are a good enough family to be with the top. We may mass recruit but its just how the leaders want to get new members. I may not even like it but right nows it working fine and thats good enough for me. So stop with the meaningless ARIA hits and remarks because we get what your trying to say

Black and Gold

Oh and WTF is with all the ARIA remarks, We are a good enough family to be with the top. We may mass recruit but its just how the leaders want to get new members. I may not even like it but right nows it working fine and thats good enough for me. So stop with the meaningless ARIA hits and remarks because we get what your trying to say

So is this my cue to be more subtle? I won't comment on the method, you'll be obsolete before the summer's out.

DeletedUser

There was an ARIA player who attacked me with tons of defensive units, I think his name was "indifferent" or something like that. Could be him...

DeletedUser

oh fuck off, it just means I didn't start on this world as early as other people

Since you are obviously either new to Tribalwars or just not real quick. Let me explain that when you start a world your first village is placed near people that have started at the same time you did.

So then why is everyone around you so much larger?

Maybe if you spent a bit less time on this forum and a bit more actually playing, then you could learn and grow. Then maybe people would not find your Posts and ass Kissing so annoying.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you spent a bit less time on this forum and a bit more actually playing, then you could learn and grow. Then maybe people would not find your Posts and ass Kissing so annoying.

it is easy to see i pass a lot of time on forums, and im not that weak
That means ur argument isnt that great

If u do not like him or his posts.... just ignore him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since you are obviously either new to Tribalwars or just not real quick. Let me explain that when you start a world your first village is placed near people that have started at the same time you did.

For your info, people are larger because I actually spend time making troops and not being a point whore, I also have a life and don't play this 24/7

And you idiot, I only started talking on this forum a month ago. Also who said I was ass kissing, you must not be able to read things clearly

Oh and I know that people around me start at the same time as me but when you join when I did, lots of people around you are bigger because the world is pretty developed so stop making assumptions ass wipe

DeletedUser41024

tronar:
The Rebel without a clue.

You need a warning label on that junk:

WARNING! Drinking any beverage (especially coffee) while reading the following may cause undue laughter and result in possible damage to your computer/computer screen.

DeletedUser41024

If not tronar (good god, just sayin the name makes me giggle),

There was one guy on an opposing tribe that attacked me.....by sending support......

600k pt player, sent me 1000 HC to SUPPORT my village!
He certainly showed me not to mess with his tribe!!!

Idiot still doesn't realize it's still there....

Hey whatever, free troops from the enemy tribe.

DeletedUser

Best worst player. A chick called helpmuggle.

Despites overwhelming odds against her, she refused to merge the tribe she headed because it promoted a website for online gamers, and she didn't want to forego the name "MGN". She's now on the rim, her tribe is spread across several continents, and anyone thinking that the website she promotes is for serious gamers would be foolish.

Some players don't understand that part of the game is politics.

Some players don't understand that it's called tribal WARS.

Some players don't understand either.

Black and Gold

For your info, people are larger because I actually spend time making troops and not being a point whore, I also have a life and don't play this 24/7

So you're saying that every player around you is a point whore? I'm sure Verm'll be delighted to know you think he plays 24/7 at being a point whore, not to mention all those Aria-P's over there. Did anyone ever tell you that it's possible to build in the HQ and train troops simultaneously?

You really are Aria's poster boy aren't you :icon_wink:

If you're their unofficial global forum representative, I'd hate to see what their leader would write.

Oh and I know that people around me start at the same time as me but when you join when I did, lots of people around you are bigger because the world is pretty developed so stop making assumptions ass wipe

:icon_rolleyes: You haven't got a clue, have you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So you're saying that every player around you is a point whore? I'm sure Verm'll be delighted to know you think he plays 24/7 at being a point whore, not to mention all those Aria-P's over there. Did anyone ever tell you that it's possible to build in the HQ and train troops simultaneously?

You really are Aria's poster boy aren't you :icon_wink:

If you're their unofficial global forum representative, I'd hate to see what their leader would write.

:icon_rolleyes: You haven't got a clue, have you?

First of all, you can't read clearly either, I never said everyone around me was a point whore and I never said any specific person.

And again, you must have dislexia or something becomes my signature states that my opinions are my OWN. That has nothing to do with ARIA yet you still make meaningless remarks.

Lastly, I first played the game on this world so I didn't really know how to play it and make troops and upgrade stuff. I bet when you first played you didn't know a god damned thing either.

So just get off this thread, so that we can go back on topic :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

just to inform that all this off topics things and flaming have given me so much intestinal gas that its starting to smell really bad
And i personnally have no worst player to say since some of the actual players are worst in some points than others and that those others are worst in other points hmmmm but a tribe backstabber shouldbe considered as one of the worst

Black and Gold

Not flaming Skorm, this is highly productive, I now nominate Whitemocha of Aria-P as one of this world's worst players. He's perfect, the archetypal noob. He blames his own lack of growth on not starting on the world early and then on everybody around him being bigger when he started, notwithstanding the alleged fact that they have no life so can play the game 24/7 and pointwhore. Of course he is training troops so can't build anything and this is his first world.

I am infinitely impressed with the calibre of players that Aria tribes invite. Will -?- bother extending an invite to any of them, I wonder?

First of all, you can't read clearly either, I never said everyone around me was a point whore and I never said any specific person.

But you were replying to:

With:

Right? Verm is much larger than you and incidentally, very near you too, not to mention all those Aria-P members within range :icon_wink:

And again, you must have dislexia or something becomes my signature states that my opinions are my OWN. That has nothing to do with ARIA yet you still make meaningless remarks.

It has everything to do with Aria. You are a member of an Aria tribe. You have access to their forums. You have privileged access to the leaders as a member. These are the Global Forums, P&P/Politics and Propaganda, if you don't want your opinions to be construed as representing Aria, then don't post.

By the by, making fun of dyslexics is so very, very lame :)

Lastly, I first played the game on this world so I didn't really know how to play it and make troops and upgrade stuff. I bet when you first played you didn't know a god damned thing either.

You're really running out of excuses for underperforming relative to your neighbours, aren't you?

So just get off this thread, so that we can go back on topic :icon_evil:

->
WTF, your not even on this world so go play pony somewhere else

How about that for off-topic, kid? Don't start what you can't finish. Heh, something that could be applied to Aria too :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not flaming Skorm, this is highly productive, I now nominate Whitemocha of Aria-P as one of this world's worst players. He's perfect, the archetypal noob. He blames his own lack of growth on not starting on the world early and then on everybody around him being bigger when he started, notwithstanding the alleged fact that they have no life so can play the game 24/7 and pointwhore. Of course he is training troops so can't build anything and this is his first world.

I am infinitely impressed with the calibre of players that Aria tribes invite. Will -?- bother extending an invite to any of them, I wonder?

But you were replying to:

With:

Right? Verm is larger than and incidentally, very near you too, not to mention all those Aria-P members within range. :icon_wink:

It has everything to do with Aria. You are a member of an Aria tribe. You have access to their forums. You have privileged access to the leaders as a member. These are the Global Forums, P&P/Politics and Propaganda, if you don't want your opinions to be construed as representing Aria, then don't post.

By the by, making fun of dyslexics is so very, very lame :)

You're really running out of excuses for underperforming relative to your neighbours, aren't you?

->

How about that for off-topic, kid? Don't start what you can't finish. Heh, something that could be applied to Aria too :lol:

Dude, you must be a frickin retard. I said people larger, that still doesn't name who, just because I said larger doesn't mean that I meant Everyone around me.

How is not knowing how to play an excuse?

And lastly if I say my opinions are my own. They are my own and not my tribes, do you not understand? Just because I am part of the tribe doesn't, doesn't mean what I say represents them. Would you like me to put it in Size 50 font so you can clearly read it?