Worst Tribes of W2

loss of fait

Ok..why does everyone talk about the best tribes? Its all the same...

1. ROFL
2. TW
3. Some other tribe

So what are the worst tribes that are in World 2?
The ones that surprise you..how the hell did they survive?!?

My Personal Vote Will Be.......

*drum roll*

...Smoke

How did they ever survive...

43 Smoker 11.014.144
67 Smoke2 4.409.827
71 Smoke1 3.751.367
77 Smoke4 2.677.448
97 SmokeA 1.245.548
276 Smoke3 29.086
Total---------------------

The whole family would be ranked 30th if it could combine......sad?

What did Smoke do? Nap with everyone...

I did some old research, and BlueAvenger, the leader of Smoke, was that leader of a small tribe known as TIO...that tribe fell apart in a month...lol

This family, is doomed.

DeletedUser137

smoke used to be quite good but they must have got bored and stopped growing and all the good players left for other tribes.

DeletedUser

i cannot speak for the Smoke tribe but i do know for a fact Blue is a great player and ally, and so is mystic.

DeletedUser

smoke used to be quite good but they must have got bored and stopped growing and all the good players left for other tribes.

Nope , their best members joined Xig , remember ? and their best branch became FTR3 :icon_rolleyes:

Smoke were good , and were still are till a little time ago when Lord K left it :icon_cry:

Unhacked Highborn

Smoke was only a force in the old days when marlboro was there leader and they had a great K64 cluster.

burnsy_14

2 members remain in smoke that i respect highly.. Blue an Limpona, very good players an friends

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Smoke was only a force in the old days when marlboro was there leader and they had a great K64 cluster.

Truth. Everything started to go downhill when Marboro quitted. There was nobody that could replace him as leader.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
However, my vote for worst tribe... Will be the RUM-family. :)

Kampfisken

I think i'll second that. I guess 100k- tribes won't count anyways, so...
Also, RB, although generally being a great tribe, has quie a few members that goes on my nerves.

Aten, with all their members, has ALOT of people going on my nerves.

Mr. Sinister - - - - - Me

:villagers::axemen: - - - - - - - - :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The worst tribe is XiG. No one can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like XiG and it's fearless (by which I mean stupid) leaders.

DeletedUser

lol, well warhawg and cemedia were the retards behind CEG. and wasn't warhawg the one that NAP'd stw and TW while they were in a commanding position? they should have at least stayed at war with TW and driven into the core...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
lol, well warhawg and cemedia were the retards behind CEG. and wasn't warhawg the one that NAP'd stw and TW while they were in a commanding position? they should have at least stayed at war with TW and driven into the core...

The merger itself was a great idea, don't blame hawg for that. Blame those who tried to perform the merger instead, 'cause it was the leadership that failed. And, as far as I know, warhawg was no longer in command when that happened.

DeletedUser

no, the idea was retarded. Two tribes merging together that had been at war for over 4 months or whatever? Just because the leaders got all cozy with each other doesn't mean that the players on the front line were going to be happy about it.

It almost excuses all the damn runners.

DeletedUser5436

No, soldier768 would be my pick for Dunce in Cheif.

my god u still pissed over the fakes calm down bro. it wernt that bad they were fakes lol

sheesh but thanks for the vote and just saying but if i recall correctly...CEG was not my sole mistake second of all XIG when i started to lead was in ruin, now we are back up winning a war against 2 large tribes(ok well we won in red October lol) we have good activity levels and are on the rise once more, while i wont take all the credit i think i had something to do with this rise back up the power rankings if you will, so please unless you have proof to back up your claims just please stop whining over something that happened i think 3 months ago now.

man i dont know why i keep defending myself against you, ill leave it as this, those who are great leaders past and present, and those i greatly respect all know my worth and how much time and effort i have put in to XIG, i once heard the average leader of a family lasts on 88days in world 2, im hitting 4 months now closing in on 5 , i must be doing something right :p

Soldier

Xig Global Leader

DeletedUser

The merger itself was a great idea, don't blame hawg for that. Blame those who tried to perform the merger instead, 'cause it was the leadership that failed. And, as far as I know, warhawg was no longer in command when that happened.

The merger was a stupid idea and doomed to fail like I told everyone who'd listen before it happened. (You'll notice on this forum in public I relied to the CEG flag. Behind the curtain was different.) For one StW and XiG where so far seperated from each other for all practical purposes we could offer nothing to each other military wise. We might as well have played different worlds. Since we couldn't interact merging made no sense. All it did was ensure tribe policy was less beneficial to all involved. B) StW and XiG had just been at war for months. CEMEDIA and warhawg took there own personal friendship and imposed it on people who'd rather have been fighting each other. Only the people at the top wanted this. The plebs were not onbaord.

DeletedUser

my god u still pissed over the fakes calm down bro. it wernt that bad they were fakes lol

sheesh but thanks for the vote and just saying but if i recall correctly...CEG was not my sole mistake second of all XIG when i started to lead was in ruin, now we are back up winning a war against 2 large tribes(ok well we won in red October lol) we have good activity levels and are on the rise once more, while i wont take all the credit i think i had something to do with this rise back up the power rankings if you will, so please unless you have proof to back up your claims just please stop whining over something that happened i think 3 months ago now.

man i dont know why i keep defending myself against you, ill leave it as this, those who are great leaders past and present, and those i greatly respect all know my worth and how much time and effort i have put in to XIG, i once heard the average leader of a family lasts on 88days in world 2, im hitting 4 months now closing in on 5 , i must be doing something right :p

Soldier

Xig Global Leader

You're only the leader because I was ordered not to rim you and we both know it.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
No, you're wrong guys. The merger was a brilliant idea. Had the leadership been able to perform what they should've been able to perform, then CEG would have been unstopable. But as the leadership failed, so the merger failed, but the idea was good.