Worthy tribes?

DeletedUser73828

Honey seems pretty good even tho they mass recruited the members who were not tasty enough to be in Tasteh :lol:

Gorth Kirgar

Awh...thanks.

You know you want to join us too.....But then you'd have to change your siggy:p

DeletedUser

Honey is a pretty cool tribe from what i see.

fhlail statement.
Flhail fhlail faieyal.

The leaders are great but every member below their #5 mark is going to get nobled or farmed and not ask for help or know what to do

DeletedUser

sigh... My tribe is the best tribe.. without a doubt.. but no tribes can show anything until noble wars are done.. from here till then.. its hit or miss.

DeletedUser74375

fhlail statement.
Flhail fhlail faieyal.

The leaders are great but every member below their #5 mark is going to get nobled or farmed and not ask for help or know what to do

If your ever gonna offend me again, test me with a train.

'Cause yes, i find that comment highly offensive :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

fhlail statement.
Flhail fhlail faieyal.

And you base this on...?

DeletedUser

BD was here!!! :icon_biggrin:

If my tribe would just listen to me we would make a BD fan club on world 42. lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wicker, who said you could come here without mailing me ;)

Mailed you and expecting a mail back :D

DeletedUser

I heard their leader is a complete nub, though. :icon_razz:

lol, really? Wanan know a secret?? I heard that too :p And he is supposed to be some kind of gayfucker as well. But that might only be rumors...

DeletedUser41666

lol, really? Wanan know a secret?? I heard that too :p And he is supposed to be some kind of homosexual as well. But that might only be rumors...

LOL. Wicker. And how can you call Honey fail. Don't make me unsure forums with you :mad:

DeletedUser

LOL. Wicker. And how can you call Honey fail. Don't make me unsure forums with you :mad:

I never mentioned that Honey will phail? :O Okay maybe I did while I was drunk... But else... Ok I did :( Srry Pulsar..

Honey FTW!