DeletedUser

once again everyone prime are up to there old ways

trying to recruit the world

they cannot fight so they recruit well we should all know primes ways by now

this just goes to show they need to be removed from the no.1 spot

look at there pathetic leaders mails to all of kiltoms players

Hörsing today at 22:09
Hello Brothers and Sisters in KilTom!

It truly is a sad day. Very shortly Prime will launch a full-scale attack on KilTom. A nightmare for me who so strongly believed in our Alliance and a nightmare for many of you I can imagine who will receive hundreds of incomings;nuke and nobles.

How could this terrible thing happen? Well I guess some of you at least read the endless circs from your leaders(or if you are a leader perhaps you wrote them...) stating very clearly that the attacks on Prime will start the second of January.

I think you all understand that Prime hardly could just sit and wait for that to happen.

Ok, what events lead to this? Well you can say that a bunch of dark signs emerged on the blue alliance sky:
1. In numbers of circs your leaders told you to stack the Primeborder instead of aiming at enemy targets.
2. In numerous Conversations your leaders plotted against Prime; together with PRON and FEAR?! Isn't that amazing?
3. Instead of letting a good friend to many of us - alinloner move to the tribe he felt most comfortable being in, the leaders decided that he should get rimmed. In addition yet to postphone any war efforts against FEAR?!

In that situation I said - I will forgive everything - This is the deal:
1. We will help you attack FEAR?! on a full scale.
2. You get jurisdiction of over 9 continents with full right to recruit or rim anyone you choose.
3. We will be happy with some tiny fractions of two continents.

I called it the Golden Deal, guess what they did? They refused an once more started the plotting against Prime.

And here we are today friends. And yes I still consider you my friends. Most of you will still have a chance to avoid immediate destruction, you do that by leaving the ill managed ship, go solo, start a new tribe -whatever. That will buy you time.

Quit many of you have a good chance of joining Prime, good records and a fairly large account will help. You can apply to me or nannor84

The ones who still remains, well perhaps we weren't friend after all...lol

What ever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck and a fUN time with TW. After all, its just a silly game...

Best Regards,
Joakim Hörsing, Duke of Prime

i would like to say something to all of prime

the best thing for you all to do is leave prime

your tribe will fall with horsing as your duke he has no right to be a duke of a no.1 tribe this shows that

the mail made me alugh only hundreds of attacks wow that is going to scare kiltom :icon_eek:

but i suppose with all the inactives thats all you will be able to rustle up hey horsing

prime members your leader is not telling you everything so why dont you tell your tribe horsing what is about to happen :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o not a bad thread i would like to see where this goes go Prime:icon_cool:

o btw first post FTW!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FYI: Quote function probably would make it so much easier to read.

DeletedUser

Horsing...Go to war...Why the hell recruit them?

Tribe holds 100 not 300 to recruit all your allies!

Damn, so if kiltom merge your forming academy tribes? Pulling inactives out?

Prime, you can't have the whole world :D, the world is too big for you horsing :D

(Ixy here, Wrong alias on this world)

DeletedUser

Horsing...Go to war...Why the hell recruit them?

Tribe holds 100 not 300 to recruit all your allies!

Damn, so if kiltom merge your forming academy tribes? Pulling inactives out?

Prime, you can't have the whole world :D, the world is too big for you horsing :D

who might you be stranger>??

DeletedUser

Would you believe it, will PRIME never understand....you cant win the world on recruiting alone.

DeletedUser

Well by the looks of it it is a declaration from PRIME thats come from a kiltom member.lol

DeletedUser

Quit many of you have a good chance of joining Prime, good records and a fairly large account will help.

im still laughing at that, i thought PRIME stopped recruiting solely for point's? :lol:

DeletedUser

Well by the looks of it it is a declaration from PRIME thats come from a kiltom member.lol

Side 1:
Tribes: KilTom KilKet
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 142
Difference: 87

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 541,955
Side 2: 1,364,539
Difference: 822,584

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 27,753
Difference: 27,753

image.php

And prime is in the lead by 3! :lol:

DeletedUser59335

Well they have 100% lead over kiltom, but randerson are you calling yourself a better leader then hörsing? Hörsing is great player and got one of the best leadership I've seen.

Sending out mail is good way to disrupt the enemy tribe, make them fall quicker then just warring, calling that a bad strategy to win the world then you aint very smart.

@adrian

He said that it would help the progress having fairly large account, he never said if you have small account you can't come, or if you have large account we will send the invite.

DeletedUser

@adrian

He said that it would help the progress having fairly large account, he never said if you have small account you can't come, or if you have large account we will send the invite.

No but he implyed you have a much better chance of getting that invite if you have a large account.
So he would probably invite some noob with a 4 mil account.

DeletedUser

I usually don't say much, but when a "deal breaker" starts hollering and screaming foul, then I might add something. They say a pic is worth a thousand words...well, here's a few thousand for you.

TW-randersonplotting01.jpg

TW-randersonplotting02.jpg

TW-randersonplotting03.jpg

TW-randersonplotting04.jpg

Oh, "deal breaker"? Watch out ivan the terrible.

TW-randersonplotting05.jpg

DeletedUser

I usually don't say much, but when a "deal breaker" starts hollering and screaming foul, then I might add something. They say a pic is worth a thousand words...well, here's a few thousand for you.

Oh Snap...
Two faced much?

DeletedUser

very good try

but we all know why i enquired i heard you supported our frontlines and was looking to recruit kiltoms players so i found out for myself

after all did i join ? hmmmm no

so your propoganda once again fails the truth is i knew your plans and wanted to find out for sure

also in talking to nannor i found out who his spies would be

[25/10/2009 22:28:33] nannor84: man to man, my word is we have no plans to attack you in any way. MY best frineds in this game other then flexor and usti(magesinferno) are borowsdm,stefan,wrighty, and nitika(bellarene). I do not want to fight them or screw them over in any way we play multiple worlds together and i honestly would hate turning against them. Talk to any of them and they all know i would not lie, this is just a game but our word is the one thing we have to give

this is why they are no longer in kiltom :icon_rolleyes: