WoW, I knew one thing special in W24

DeletedUser

^ Gotta be one of those. But I think it was #2. Considering that AM had an NAP (don't know what now) for peace talks between our tribes, I find it harsh of sehun to revoke it unnecessarily.

1. They gain almost nothing of this war, except maybe a few villages and a lot of support lost on behalf of LC{s*}.

2. Peace talks could've greatly benefited both our tribes in that it would've led to less losses for Munpia, if any at all.

3. He completely revokes it without consulting with ANYONE, and considering the possible benefits that would've come for one.

4. I like pie.

DeletedUser

Well, from what I gathered, Stachehater acted for AM alone, and Munpia is in talks with us. Stranger by the second.

DeletedUser54677

Seems everywhere you post has another mystery for us to freakin' solve.

Maybe you should stop posting so we can all stop acting like Sherlock Holmes.

DeletedUser

I tried to take it to IGM, but it turns out he's a bit angry at me. Oh well, stop posting.

DeletedUser

Koe Swan today at 08:24
yes. and now im going to bed.

sehun21 today at 08:23
I wonder why TLA made me crazy.
Stach stopped attack just by my will.
But Nap isn't formally activated yet.
Can you agree it?

DeletedUser

Zomg we found out Koe's timezone!!11

@Topic; Huggers, hate 'm or love 'm. Why can't you just fight it out? :(

DeletedUser

The NAP is not finalized, however it is merely a tool that our tribe uses to make sure that the agreement is followed.

I shall post another message in a different thread in order for w24 to know exactly what happened, as well as a detailed explanation about that as soon as the negotiations are over.

DeletedUser

I called for a temporary cease fire to enter talks. Since it was mainly AM attacking TLA. My tribe was the one who needed to stop attacking. It isn't like there was much action going on anyway.

We were just booting them out of K61. And they were taking a few villages too.

Let the diplomats do their job, I have already explained in another thread what went on.