Wow,wow,wow... What happened?

DeletedUser

Hi, you people will porbaly not remember me, i was Egor022, in K3, untill i gave my villages over to INSO and left. that was seven months ago. anyone want to tell me what happened to evreything/evreyone? Where did CIV, [R] go? what happended to Oasis and Nova?

DeletedUser

their gone..its that simple i am afraid..the usual stories..inactivity..got beat up by the w13 bullies...etc..same story differnt month man.

DeletedUser

NOVA and BLOOD formed the ORION fam, Civ disbanded, as did [R], some formed the PR family, various things.

Shadryk 01

Joint effort:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWC~ {E} CE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: P;R P:R P*R
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,729
Side 2: 33
Difference: 1,696

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 2,126
Side 2: 50
Difference: 2,076

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was also heavy recruitment: PWC also picked up roughly 20 PR players, ORION got about 5, while INSO took 2.

DeletedUser

i would'nt have thought that INSO would've taken more PR vils than PWC. Interesting...

Fefalas

some of the PR players left their tribe a few days after we started our attacks :p
el samurai and bad1brad (former PR members) are good for around 700 villages.
i dont know about the rest but i know these for sure as i took part in it ^^

DeletedUser86058

Ya when PR formed all was great until the ones that were incontrol. Wanted to sit for players to see how there troops were setup. Leaders dismissing players for the way they set there troops up. Removeing privledges. Just thing that tribemate did not like. The way it came down was the members did not do what the leaders wanted to do so they got piss and started to leave. Then of all things the leaders also left. So now we are regrouping but yes taking awhile but not dead yet.

DeletedUser

Ya when PR formed all was great until the ones that were incontrol. Wanted to sit for players to see how there troops were setup. Leaders dismissing players for the way they set there troops up. Removing privileges. Just thing that tribemate did not like. The way it came down was the members did not do what the leaders wanted to do so they got piss and started to leave. Then of all things the leaders also left. So now we are regrouping but yes taking awhile but not dead yet.

WEll they should have learned how to play. Either way they would have gotten beat, because if they had mixed villages and didnt know what they were doin they were screwed. Good thing they quit.

DeletedUser86058

Ok Woj6666 i never said anything about there villages. Mix or not mix. Just the way they had them set up. You just assumed they were mix villages. What i said was the shit hit the fan here and the ones that were in charged move to of cause the ones that were attacking us. So you need to read better and not assume they were mixed. My first post ever was to complain about leaders moving over to the ones we had problems with. It happen here. It happen in Orion, and i know it happen before. The way i look at it a leader should go down with the ship. But what i see is the leaders jump ship and let the others sink in the ship. Thank you for your time Rmem5667

DeletedUser

Ok Woj6666 i never said anything about there villages. Mix or not mix. Just the way they had them set up. You just assumed they were mix villages. What i said was the shit hit the fan here and the ones that were in charged move to of cause the ones that were attacking us. So you need to read better and not assume they were mixed. My first post ever was to complain about leaders moving over to the ones we had problems with. It happen here. It happen in Orion, and i know it happen before. The way i look at it a leader should go down with the ship. But what i see is the leaders jump ship and let the others sink in the ship. Thank you for your time Rmem5667

look assumptions are what im good at! I assume if florian0 was french that meant he would roll over and surrender, but he hasnt. But on that note you did say they started booting players based on how they were setting there troops up? How does that not scream mixed villages? Logical assumption on my part I say. But your right people do like to jump ship when it is going down....damn French.....

Millemonkey

Rmem, interestingly, I and the others that moved with me seem to remember things a little differently..............!!

We left PR because there were 15 players doing the work for the 80 or so that were there. Those 15 players wanted something better than to continually have to do everything ourselves.

The remaining players in PR won't be around for long because the simple fact is that you guys haven't a clue how to build villages, haven't a clue how to attack or to defend and have no real communication throughout the tribe.

We left because we were tired of players never sending support, or asking for 10 villages of support when they had 1 incoming attack. We left because on a co-ordinated operation the majority of players weren't taking part because they preferred to live by the "if I don't attack them, they won't attack me" style (how's that working out by the way???)

Leaders do go down with ships, but if my canoe is sinking and someone sails by with a beautiful yacht and asks if I'd like saving......... well there's only one sane answer really!

DeletedUser

I completely agree with everything that Mille just said. I was reluctant to join PR in the first place, and it looks like my spidey senses didn't fail me. That tribe was filled with inactive and incompetent players and the people who left would have been better off by themselves. I wanted to stab my eyes out every time I saw a support request for 2-3 incoming attacks, and after seeing players who didn't even know what sniping was I could see that pr was a tribe of buffoons(always wanted to use that word). It was obvious that none of them had ever fought a real war before and they would just be dead weight. A leader is supposed to go down with their ship, but a raft made of rolls of toilet paper doesn't qualify as a ship.

boostedrio

A leader is supposed to go down with their ship, but a raft made of rolls of toilet paper doesn't qualify as a ship.

lol that remark had me rolling on the floor

DeletedUser

Joint effort:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWC~ {E} CE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1,729
Side 2: 33
Difference: 1,696

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 2,126
Side 2: 50
Difference: 2,076

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was also heavy recruitment: PWC also picked up roughly 20 PR players, ORION got about 5, while INSO took 2.

Thanks my point exactly

DeletedUser

A leader is supposed to go down with their ship, but a raft made of rolls of toilet paper doesn't qualify as a ship.

Yet stewie if the raft is made of toilet paper it is still the leaders fault , he is in charge of the raft...next time i suggest( assuming they live to see a next time) that the leaders us more durable materials for their projects...rather than the floatsam that drifted in.

DeletedUser

You know as hard as you try to make things right with how your tribemates build their villages and troops, there are still going to be that percentage that just don't give a crap and do what they want.