Wrath O' Fricken Kane House of Worship is Closing...

DeletedUser

Guys, I never thought I would say this, but I knew this day would come, either winning or losing the world. I say this with a humbling tear in my eye :icon_cry:
I officially close the once-almighty church that is known as the "Wrath O' Fricken Kane House of Worship".

I know what most of you are thinking: "this guy is just ONCE AGAIN posting to boost his ego".

This post is for nothing of the sort. This post is to help ease my pain in seeing the world I have grown to know and love go. Yes, true, there are tribes still here more than willing to finish the world off, and kudos to those willing to fight the good fight. However, with the fall of OCD, I must say that I cannot continue; it simply would not be the same, period.

I want to say this here and now in front of everyone: Congrats to Axes for effectively winning the world. I love faaaaark to death, he knows I do; however, at the end of the day, for the most part it's not how you play the game, it's if you win or not. I understand those that respectfully disagree; however, think of Super Bowls; none of the losing teams are ever remembered, it is those who at the end of the game, no matter how they played, that won, who are remembered. I, therefore, would like to take my hats off to Axes for the win; they won it, and while it may not have been "fair" or whatever word you would like to use, nothing is fair in love or war, even involving friends. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, needs to keep that in perspective and remember that fact before passing grief to Axes.

However, the members of OCD will remember what it was, faaaaark and Red saying it best themselves: we are a war-machine. On this note, while the world is so quick to pass grief to this tribe, there is one thing you cannot discredit them for, and that is their passion for the game. No tribe, and I mean absolutely no tribe that I have ever seen, have ever been as effective at warring as this tribe while being stacked up against impossible odds. I would take this tribe, this group of players and leaders, anywhere with me on any world and would be simply proud to even be in the same tribe as these guys. And while the exit they would've like to seen did not happen, 'tis the game. They all, as OCD members, know what they have accomplished as a tribe and would like to go off into the sunset I propose not being remembered as mergers, whiners, or whatever the worst name given could be; rather, simply call them OCD and let their own reputation precede them wherever they go.

Now that that is said, I would like to make a few shout-outs to those of this world, and I will be on my way:

Steve (DiscipleofKane), Ron (R.Quin), Brandon (WSS) and Sanchez: My true bros in this game. Had my back (for the most part Sanchez :icon_wink:) all the way, and I would not have even been what I was in this world, a footnote, had it not been for these guys. No others would've put up with my shit here excepting these guys, and I would not have even came back to 41 if it weren't for these two. I would not trade their friendship for anything in the world. I look forward to playing with you guys in the future (I hope ya come back Sanchez, and I see ya Brandon, keep on keeping on).

Brad (faaaaark): The best leader ever to play the game and one of the most feared to ever play the game. I think there is no question on his ability to plan, execute, and win for his tribe. I'm sorry, this is all opinion, but I just don't think that you will ever top his abilities; there may be some that compare, I'm sure, but no one has the reputation of this man. There will never be another faaaaark, I think everyone can agree with that. I love ya farkie, and I always have and always will have a bromance with my favorite leader of all time :icon_wink:. And one more thing, you better treat that lady of yours right or I'll kick your ass and take her from you :icon_wink:.

Carol (Random, among many of the late-night OCD chatters): Love ya lots my dear. Those late night chats with you and the rest of the gang were what I kept coming back for; the comradery between the tribe is what we will all truly miss. And for the short time I was under you as a soldier, I enjoyed every minute of it. I will always miss you and have fun for me this summer :).

Everyone else (the others of OCD and the ex-CHUCK! members): It was a true honor to fight along side you all. If you continue to play, I look forward to seeing those of you who continue in future worlds; if you don't, I understand, as this game sucks it out of you. I may not have known some of you as people (please forgive me of this), but it was truly my privilege to even be in the same tribe as you all.

Everyone mentioned above, good luck in all that you do and may the good Lord in heaven please watch over all of you and bless you. Thank you all for the opportunity that I had being a part of OCD/CHUCK!, and it was truly an honor.

Now that all that has been said, this will be my last post as wrathofkane (or as most of you got to know me as Wrath). I will now be deleting my forum name (if it is even possible) and will be continuing on in future worlds, knowing that probably no other world I will ever play in will ever influence me as much as this one. Good luck to all of W41, and I hope that this world was as eventful for you as it was for me.

Love to all,

Wrath

P.S. I don't know why I even play this game; I love everyone!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again, its sad to see OCD go, they were a great tribe, shame many didn't want to stay around. You'll all be missed...

DeletedUser

Dont delete your forum acc :(

It would be great to know who ya are in the future :D

DeletedUser79727

nice post :)

your'e a pretty cool player, see you in future worlds.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Haven't heard from you in a while, you crazy Texan bastard. How've you been? Me, well I'm missing chuck! :p.....We gotta coop some of these nooblets again some day..Maybe skype me and tell me what worlds you might play up ahead..

Anyways, respect bro. Peace!

PS What's all this bullshit about changing your name? You're Wrath of Frikken Kane...Nothin' else