WTF is wrong with the map????

DeletedUser

is it just me or is there something wrong with the map, i have like 1 player in my 13 by 13, whats going on admins?????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was wondering this myself, it is completely messed up the village density is like 1 village per 200 tiles or something insane, this needs to be fixed quickly or this round is not going to work properly.

invalid user

I was wondering this myself, it is completely messed up the village density is like 1 village per 200 tiles or something insane, this needs to be fixed quickly or this round is not going to work properly.

Why not?

I think its a good idea.

Something different

Makes it interesting.

Makes it harder.

DeletedUser

Makes active playing harder, makes sim city style easier by making attacks too slow and time costly versus buildings.

DeletedUser

the map looks like german sds , so maybe they done this so the german players on.net can use there scripts since its allowed on sds.de

DeletedUser

Sure it looks like SDS, but it still has huge gaps between the villages, that's the problem here not the graphical style.

Illusive4

DONT RESTART!!1!11!1!one!!

this is the only round i've actually started with a decent rank LOL plus i just left all my worlds for it <33

DeletedUser

Why not?

I think its a good idea.

Something different

Makes it interesting.

Makes it harder.

how is it a good idea??

everyone just gone inactive because there isnt really a point to it,

it really is just a case of sim city,

that fact that it is 5 mins away between most village via nobel is just the most stupid idea in the world