WTF - t3h tribe of win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta

So I was looking around, talking to friends via IGM and lolling about some multi's I recently kicked out of my tribe. Was told to have a look at one of their profiles so I did.

krabx06:

krabx06.bmp

So I just thought 'ok, he was mad because I kicked all 4 of his accounts. No real threat.'

Then I decided to check up on another of his accounts.

krabx:

krabx.JPG

Is it just me or does that look like a LOT of multi-accounts?

xzyonx:

xzyonx.JPG

beynga:

beynga.JPG

The others don't have anything in their profiles. I guess he got bored of copying and pasting?

Anyway, just thought I would bring this to everyones attention. It's kinda funny how many multi's this guy actually has!

(perhaps the title wasn't great. This isn't anything against WTF the tribe but more a statement of surprise. He has a tribe of multi's -_-)

Last edited:

Master.Karo

This guy is a complete jackass. How obvious do you want to make it be, nice spotting anyway..he deserves an instant ban.

greenmonsta

I can honestly say I have never seen a player with 9 accounts. I originally thought he had 4 since they were all in my tribe at the start and were kicked when he basically said on the forums 'I have 4 accounts' (which has been since deleted) didn't report him then because we decided to use him for farming. 9 accounts deserves a ban I think.

Anyway, support ticket has obviously been sent. Lots of multi-account'ers in this world.

DeletedUser

Thread = lulz.

Support Ticket = Bannage

You obviously MUST do both... Isn't that the obvious choice?

xxRevenantsxx

maybe it is a 1st grade class all using the same computer.....did anyone consider that?

greenmonsta

This is actually quite hilarious because I ran EOTM in World4 alongside worldbeing (founder) and a couple of other friends. At one point we renamed EOTM to be DEATH as we were fighting a tribe named LIFE. Now this guy calls his tribe DEATH to combat EOTM.

^_^

DeletedUser18543

This is actually quite hilarious because I ran EOTM in World4 alongside worldbeing (founder) and a couple of other friends. At one point we renamed EOTM to be DEATH as we were fighting a tribe named LIFE. Now this guy calls his tribe DEATH to combat EOTM.

^_^

DEATH=a W6 tribe

and do you remember a person named evil-eye on W4?

greenmonsta

I think the better question is why are you here?o_O

but since you are maybe we can have that fight from W4 that we couldnt have because of distance if we get close enough ;)

Also distance will be an issue again until later in the game :p

DeletedUser

No, no spam, please.

This should really have been sent in as a support ticket as what he has done is against the game rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.