wtf

DeletedUser

hmmm...its all cool....but may I ask why and who choosed that name? CLASH?

DeletedUser

An Academy is their to train players and thats what it had done.

player 2 had basicly shown he was better than player 1. Just because you moved the players doesn't mean the Academy will fall. The leader and the barons should have enough skill among them to keep the Academy afloat and retrain player 1.

As long as the Academy has good leadership then it wont fall.

But player 2 is also a part of the leadership. A good tribe can't just manage with a duke and couple of barons. They can't control/take care of the whole tribe all at once. Therefore, player nr 2 is a necessary link in the academy.

DeletedUser7397

This is great you dont even have to use P&P towards VVV, they simply makes themselves look extremely bad.. Keep it up :)

DeletedUser

One tribe is enough if he spend his life in the game, however he can spend less time by letting people learn how to cordinate or more forcing them.

That'll increase their overall ability such as in squads, the leader doesn't have to be the best cordinater, instead he leades the team and have someone cordinating.

Sometimes a duke or leader is needed to make the big decisions, some are then in that case cordinating. However they need one who takes resposibility and keeps things in control.

So it was Clash you meant, might just be a name as they split from -A-.

DeletedUser

But player 2 is also a part of the leadership. A good tribe can't just manage with a duke and couple of barons. They can't control/take care of the whole tribe all at once. Therefore, player nr 2 is a necessary link in the academy.

So, is ~=AA=~ an academy or not? How does anyone ever get moved up into the main tribe? Do they only move up those who aren't of any particular value, such as number 1? Or is everyone capable and skilled, not in the academy to learn, therefore making the academy nothing more than a sister tribe with a misleading name?
I admit i may have overlooked some intergral post where you explain this, but it all seems to be getting a bit repetitive. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

o_O You got me thinking there. I was just trying to show how not all members of the academy are secondary. I doubt they could be called sisters though. Agh, just read again what Artifice wrote, he explains everything better.

On the contrary, many of our best players were in the academy. Quite a few of them could've moved up, but they didn't either for personal reasons or for us keeping them back so they could remain with friends or help us guide those who weren't as skilled. We were open invitation so long as someone could prove they had the faint semblance of a brain. I was the last duke to leave and took the liberty of not disbanding the tribe sheerly because I didn't want many of those players to be tribeless.

Dunkywunky

vvv have more points than you so we win. your tribe have no sisters.

Points don't win war's troops do i know your tribe doesn't believe in this fact but if there weren't people like you we wouldn't have had World War 2 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ah, i may be getting this now.
Some members of ~=AA=~ could be in the main tribe, as they're first-rate players. But there are others who aren't first-rate players, so they wouldn't be allowed to move up to the main tribe. Instead they stay in ~=AA=~, while (some of) the first-rate players stay there to try and teach 'em what's what.

Still, most tribes must have players in them who could learn how to do things better. Does ~=AA=~ just have a larger number of them, or about the same as any decent tribe would?

DeletedUser9020

Ok A and AA where two different tribes that were acting the same and had high co-ordination on them as for the way they were attacking and for the way they support their selves and they had even a better pitch when all the highest and most active members from EA joined them which lets say made them unbreachen...

But the thing is when they recruiting people from the tribe we are in war with and making them a non touchable targets than why the fuck did we get into a war at the first place??? :icon_eek:

Secondly i had restriction on players that i had to attack i mean i got two many noobs around me that i cant touch or attack and why should i be into a tribe that doesnt allow me to attack players that will need months to reach a certain level because they cant noble no-one else apart of the aboundened villages that they got around which in this case:

1- Im loosing targets and villages
2- Im getting alot of nobles in stock instead of villages
3- Im loosing my farms because of this noobs that are nobling those villages
4- Recruiting not trustworthy people from other tribes we are in war with
5- Making this game look like a game for gay people
6- Loosing my interest and getting bored on this game because what im doing is just making nobles and nobling abounded villages around me.

And before the AA tribe use to be the academy which meant that high, active and best players could have joined only and in my opinion to be one of them you should have a good ratio of offensive and defensive villages and also they have to be checked by the A high member of council in which case i dont think this is happening and alot of players that lets say they doesnt even know how to sort out their villages are getting into the A tribe which will mean a total chaos and a very poor co-ordination in the future which will bring A down because for the reasons below:

1- You are inviting people from tribes you are in war and to prove they will be loyal at you than you should give them targets to attack including in here your ex tribe mates (which A didnt do and isnt doing)

2- You need to check what a player is capable off by checking their odd ranks (which i think A has forgoten about this)

3- they should check all the troops they got into their villages because some of them has like 2k spears, 2k swords, 2k archers, 2k axes, some hc, some lc, some ma, catapults and rams so its all mixed up that if they get attacked they will be flying before they even notice and they will ask for help which will drag someone elses defensive troops down...

4- All the people that they have been recruiting from 50k lets say in one of them that is near by me he refused to attack the targets i gave to him and he also refused to help me with support and in his profile says stay away from me i am a peace maker i dont want war than a question arises if you dont want to war why the fuck you are playing this game you noob? You should have been nobled ages ago and not get the honour to be an AA tribe member and worse to be into A.

So my friends this is why me and most of the people that are into CLASH joined into it and if CLASH will act the same than i will go and find another tribe that respects the principle of this game and not to be a whore and recruit every single player that has got points...

Also the funny thing is when you see people having their villages on 11k or 12k i mean what the fuck is wrong with you do you really think that those villages are good enough to support themself when someone is attacking you?

Dunkywunky

man-united i have great respect for you in what you have said you have brought up some very good points but there isn't a tribe out there with some player's having Pis* poor knowledge of the game i agree with the fact if you recruit everyone in sight the game becomes boring and i wish you luck in your new tribe =]

DeletedUser

Thank you for that explanation, man-united. It makes sense, though i don't necessarily agree with some of the things you say.
Maybe i just don't know enough to make an accurate judgement. For example, you say you weren't allowed to attack some other tribes/players around you. Is that because your leaders promised them a NAP or were you simply 'not allowed'?
I also hope your new tribe does well, but do you have a guaruntee that you haven't brought some of those 'bad' players with you into CLASH?

DeletedUser

Man-United, send me the names of those -A- players and I'll teach them how to train armies. If there's someone who's still mixing defense and offensive as this stage then that needs to be changed, we could let it go at a certain point limit but not at this size.:p

However now mostly players got no threat around them and aren't at 40k points where you might need extra defense if there are a lot of attackers, not to mention that they would grow quicker with pure armies if they had such.

AA took in a few 50K people and the big click of red dots went blue, I belive that this is what he means.

DeletedUser9020

Camaban look its not my concern what a tribe leader thinks until he gets opinion from every member of staff for his actions that he undertakes and in my opinion grapler hasnt done this and ignored most of what their best players are thinking or want to happened now a leader should not be a dictator and should not be flirting with every tribe that he has around himself.

Now we entered into a war with 50k and even that ive nobled some of their players lets say that i shouldnt done it because of the only fact that the co-ordination was at zero and the 50k were much better than us because people that were far away didnt attack or were involved into another war than why the fuck the leaders are telling us to go into a war when we havent finished the first one?

I mean the tribe doesnt consinst on attacking for your own purposes but for the purposes of the entire tribe now when i give targets and i get an answer like sorry but im involved on attacking someone else and i cant attack him right now how should i feel like? Why the fuck we even need a leader than? Why the fuck we need a council than?

Why should i loose 25 offensive villages on only one village and on one target only? Because some fucker doesnt want to attack the targets i say and he doesnt want to loose any offensive troops. Why did they made 50k people to join the AA academy when they are not attacking their tribe mates? i mean you joined our tribe in order to follow some orders and not to say i cant do that because if you cant do it than the way i see it you should get nobled with the other ones and not get the honour to be an AA or A tribe member.

I opened a thread of my concerns on this and i had an answer from the leaders than we cant expect that they attack them but we can expect that they help on the future wars.... why the fuck should i be concerned on the other wars when im seeing that my troops are getting wasted over a target that i even wanted at the first place... but i did it to give a hand to other people within the tribe...

Jezus its not my concern on who and what the academy players have but what im saying you are recruiting people that they maybe have supported targets that we have been attacking and joined the tribe just to get covered and build their troops again because 25 pure offensive villages are alot mate and believe me the other 2 players that were near him went down on the second offensive but the 3 player was well protected and by looking at all the reports i have been sending on the forums all of his villages were nearly pure offensive because i killed 3 of his offensive when he tried to get his village back and also you got the other reports showing that all of his villages were pure offensive so someone helped him pretty big time and the players that were near to him 2 of them are into AA tribe and the other one im nobling him now... You are asking for names i think they can be found quite easily if the leader was going to ask them to account sitt each one in order to chek what they have been up too and give advices on what they should do...

Now you got targets of 50 or 60k around you why do you even need to make a nap or even an alliance with their tribe or all of the VVV families that are around this world??? if everyone joins vvv than i cant fucking attack them can i? Have you ever checked how many vvv you got around yourself? they are that many that if you noble on of them they will not even bother to send support at him are you guys planning to end up like that????

If this doesnt get changed than i rather get nobled by A or someone else than being into A and loose my troops over a war that is lasting months when it shouldnt last even weeks in my opinion and to say the true if i was into 50k i was going to be proud because they lasted longer than what they should have been and because im into A im ashamed of this because we didnt use the brain on them but the points in which they proved that points doesnt mean nothing into the game...

Also another thing i got a village in k83 and also one of the BNL members got the village near by it and because i sent troops from 70 hours away noble speed i get mailed by one of the leaders saying why you are attacking BNL they have been helping us and etc etc now how the fuck do i know he nobled it when i sent them 70 hours ago??? Is it that hard for a tribe leader to explain the situation to the BNL instead of grabbing me???? He knew that we were attacking villages hours away so a nice mail would be appreciated but a dictator tone its not...

Will i get nobled by A or vvv i dont care at least i ended this game in freedom and not in fear...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not get that last part:S

What I meant was for you to keep private, I' not holding back against 50K and I had no idea who invited the 50K people from the academy. I'm not a leader (Squad Co leader though) and before I recently attacked a 50K player I didn't have many villages except those at K73.

This would mean atleast a 150 hours travel, now if I could get some villages closer with more armies as I have then I could send more. Also since it was the first week for some in school I was told that they had to be account sat and it was delayed where school should have a high priority.

Now everyone is back but I had to join AA to sort things out, so I planned things and it all worked for me. Then if people need help or more people to join then they just have to tell me which I have said in the forum and players before. I know that you were complaining about the people from 50K in AA but that was nothing I could do about since they were in AA.

These people should have the reason why they were invited for atleast these two and I didn't look up the last.
ilovemvps has been invited by Nahuel Conh. -Thise one had one but I havn't checked it up yet.
haukari has been invited by alexianx.

And when I came to AA there was an invite to a 50K player laying there, now I don't know anything about this and I will not mention his name before I know a reason for it.:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These people should have the reason why they were invited for atleast these two and I didn't look up the last.
ilovemvps has been invited by Nahuel Conh. -Thise one had one but I havn't checked it up yet.
haukari has been invited by alexianx.

And when I came to AA there was an invite to a 50K player laying there, now I don't know anything about this and I will not mention his name before I know a reason for it.:icon_wink:

I invited JasonNukeLegend because he's a dolt and I hate him. You didn't include me in there, I'm ex 50k, remember? :icon_razz:

ToPaT

the 50k that joined -AA- did not support/spy for 50k as i account sitted them on numerous occasions. Where they did not clear their mails/report inboxes.

Those particular ex-50k members did infact receive attacks from =50k= where i had to shuffle their defense around as they were in a rush for personal reasons.

Nuff said?

DeletedUser

man-united said:
4- All the people that they have been recruiting from 50k lets say in one of them that is near by me he refused to attack the targets i gave to him and he also refused to help me with support and in his profile says stay away from me i am a peace maker i dont want war than a question arises if you dont want to war why the fuck you are playing this game you noob? You should have been nobled ages ago and not get the honour to be an AA tribe member and worse to be into A.

Boo. Don't judge all ex-50k members with one.

Yaws (398|870) K83 8,378 Nick Leason [=50K=] RedHeart202 [~=AA=~] 19th January 2008 - 22:59:29
Ultimatum (387|930) K93 8,290 HIGH PD [=50K=] RedHeart202 [~=AA=~] 13th January 2008 - 08:16:24
Manacle (382|933) K93 7,877 HIGH PD [=50K=] RedHeart202 [~=AA=~] 01st January 2008 - 09:27:33

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time
N/A Jagz 06th August 2007 - 21:27:23
Jagz =50K= 17th September 2007 - 15:10:22
=50K= =50K= 12th December 2007 - 02:07:27
=50K= ~=AA=~ 29th December 2007 - 17:08:41