Wtf?

DeletedUser

Eh, all I wanted was an answer to my question in the first post, I was called an arrogant American for asking a question, and then called ignorant for defending the fact that I wasn't being arrogant in the first place.

And if you want to call my coherant responses with rational thought behind it dribble, go ahead. I wasn't mocking him, I was pointing out the fact that he, like the 2 fellow Germans were insulting me because I was unaware that every time listed on this server is in GMT +1. And he seemed to type the English language rather well.

My rant was rather concise, but those who read an entire thread and/or post, are few and far between, at times, I feel as though I am the only one who actually reads, thus catching stuff that makes sense.

I'm not sure where you're from, but I can tell you this, you are either from one of two places; a very small secluded redneck villa in America or, the only America you see is through the news, movies, or other multimedia. I can assure you that your depiction of the "by and large most Americans" speech is 100% incorrect Sir. Don't confuse governmental actions for the actual general public.

Personally, I dislike everyone, there are few places I would want to live, and none of them are occupied by people, or that we know of anyways. I could also sit here and proceed that the above posters, both self proclaimed Germans, are a prime example of why cars like BMW and VAG are such horrible quality and design, and why parts on them fail monthly. But that would be stereotypical now wouldn't it, and stereotyping is for people who have no true knowledge of anything outside of their 10 block radius.

I would get in my dad's car, but unlike most "kids" that think they have some sort of intelligent thought in forums and who live in their two story culdisac house with mom and dad, I'm a successful 27 year old who has worked for everything he has owned since the age of 15, currently a system admin in networking and server admin for 100's of companies in a data center. Self taught, no college, no IT school.

This is a prime example of why I avoid forums other than asking a question every now and then. Because no matter how loosly and/or comical you try to ask the question, there is always some dipshit who thinks he is Capt. Know-It-All and opens his mouth spouting nonsense that really irritates the piss out of me.

Now the total is up to four. Four douchbags, who in all reality, added nothing of worth to my post. Lets see the list.

A - jamm
now thats a taste of american arrogance
Because I asked what was up with the time. Nicely executed, King of Douchebaggery.

B - Thargoran
You won the competition about "who's more ignorant".
He came to the rescue, because jamm, well, put himself into a jamm and realized it. In the post previous to his, I just stated that jamms remark was typical anti-american and it was arrogant and ignorant of him to do so. There was no harm no foul. Thargoran, you are now dubbed Jester of Douchebaggery from the East. For you and your antics have put smiles upon my face

C - aelithe - I'm not even going to quote what he was saying, but proved himself to be an oxymoron based on one interesting sentence, you can all find it yourselves, and if you can't, proves that you still fail to read every post correctly. Dubbed this little guy Douchebag Extraordinaire.

D - Namaz
Now jump in daddy's car and play hide the sausage with your friends.
Quite original, and funny...Wait, not really. Trying to hide messages in the meaning. Kind of like "I know you are a rich kid, and I'm a poor adult, I'm heterosexual, and you are gay, so go drive your dads car, and see your B/F". You are quite the intellectual being, I'm shocked I actually caught the meaning behind all of that. I love when people think that the forums they frequent are the only forums on the planet. There are millions upon millions of different web forums, and in each and every one of them is a Douchebag just like you. You can be dubbed, Douchebag of Forum Limmericks.

I apologize to the admins, and to other forum attendees. I hope some got a kick out of this, and I hope some learned a lesson. Either way, I thank the many who added to my thread useful info, and I regret to inform you, that there were four threadjackers among us. It took four to tame me. But I guess I was playing with a stacked deck in the battle of witty banter, as I actually think outside the box and don't care if people like me, I'm also the guy who thinks "I wish my grass was Emo so it was cut itself" jokes are hilarious. Hint, hint Namaz and Thargoran. Good day. :lol:

Pot.....kettle :icon_wink:

If you want to get pedantic, your dribble is littered with grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes.

For most folk, English is not their native tongue and they shouldn't have some clown like yourself mocking them.

I've no problem with someone having a rant, but try to be more concise.

By and large most Americans are arrogant and ignorant, forever taking the bait dangled in front of them.

(Insert any of the other numerous stereotypes :icon_wink:)

Now jump in daddy's car and play hide the sausage with your friends.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
forever taking the bait dangled in front of them.

*sigh*

Limericks:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=limericks

Called wit I'm afraid.

Seems you've still yet to grasp the concept of proofreading.

The personal history was a nice touch. You have indeed dragged yourself out of the gutter. Ma and Pa would be proud, however, the transformation will only truely be complete when you wipe that chip away:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Excellent punctuation and grammar. You win the Nobel Prize for most run-on sentences. Thanks for playing, try reading each and every post before trying again, rules do apply, submit at your own risk. :icon_wink:

wow, you completely ignored what i posted and attacked my grammar instead? we all probably hit a spot didn't we, if you're resorting to that :) and like what namaz said, English is not the native tongue of all the players in TW, so that's quite irrelevant here, what we're discussing is your complete lack of common sense and deductive abilities.

and unfortunately, for an american, your grammar and spelling sucks, now what does that say about YOU? :D

bottomline, you're still an idiot, and you prove it in every post you make. game over. sorry, try again!

Last edited by a moderator: