WTH E.T. E.T w/e

DeletedUser

I am going to found a bald men's tribe. :villagers:

Personal photo is mandatory to join

DeletedUser

combatant003 today at 23:34we discussed your offer and ddecided to accept in our tribe. Please be fast. We need you immediately
combatant003 today at 22:45if you want we can speak turkish.
kangaroom today at 22:43Plz i wnna join ur trib im frm turkey r u frm turkey? i not speek too good englsh lolz,, speek turkish?
kangaroom today at 22:40plz cn i join im from the pks n there all liek nubz and im liek the pbest players evar i knw the pk war plan n i cn tell you bcoz there really afraid of et n i dnt wnt to play with cowards liek teh pks lolz plsz can i join ur tirbbe i rlly rlly wnna cme bongofury wnna cme to n hilsted n nyxx perhps we cn mrge into ur trbz?

kaithx

Kangaroom

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser18684

it's fun, istn't it??
you can not beat them in the game, so you just have fun in the forum.
you go on :)

mendoza and apoloe
they are not Turks and they are in ET.
if you are not accepted in ET, then there should be a reason.
maybe you are not good enough????

DeletedUser

bagohanme11 today at 14:58
Helloz I am in a trebe that is good not. I needz to get out and freed from a war

I fink you may be the trib fro me

sorz my anglish iz not got

b

I await the response