WWDDD? vs LOOK!

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does this war seem a little absurd. The majority of both tribes are about 2 or 3 full Ks away...

DeletedUser

well we all knew it was coming. WWDDD? has not ever had a big fight like this so it will be interesting to see how they handle this war. I might also add that this is not a war between just WWDDD? and LOOK. WWDDD? has worked to get other tribes to join in this war as well making us far outnumbered. So lets just keep the facts straight.

May the best tribe win.

Interesting claim, but any proofs?

DeletedUser

What does this declaration have to do with our tribe? This TRK/KOF is a separate war entirely. To my knowledge, there will be no KOF/K0F involvement in LOOKs affairs in the 50s.

And ofcourse being partly allied to them :)

DeletedUser

well we all knew it was coming. WWDDD? has not ever had a big fight like this so it will be interesting to see how they handle this war. I might also add that this is not a war between just WWDDD? and LOOK. WWDDD? has worked to get other tribes to join in this war as well making us far outnumbered. So lets just keep the facts straight.

May the best tribe win.

Maybe you need to know more about your internals than other tribes :)

DeletedUser

Awesome! finally something good to read on the forums just a matter of time b4 this happened. good PnP though sorta short. this will be the first real test for Look. also a test for WWDDD?. only question is will TIT or LUNI be involved?

As far as i am concerned we have not much plans about this issue other than small talks and betting who is going to win. As for LUNI well i guess maybe they are out too due to continent distance but i am not their member so consider what i speak is trash.

DeletedUser

Good luck to LOOK and WWDDD? (yes, I have sportsmanship...).
May the better side win (*cough cough* LOOK).

Q: What would Dopey Dwarf do?
A: Dunno, he's too Dopey... I hope. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That was low lol expect incomings if he see' that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Says the guy all the way in K38. Go figure.

beastfighter

HA! we ( TCE) were first to declare on the TUK family...well which changed to LOVE and LOOK...we made them join, good luck guys!!

DeletedUser

From the Ranks of K39KS we welcome the decision of WWDDD to assist us in this War against LOOK. Best of luck to WWDDD and may we...together remove the threat of LOOK once and for all!

Thankyou
Big Bobbert

DeletedUser

Big Bobbert you are very amusing.

I quote your member Chase X,

Okay listen, this was a war of miscommunication, LOOK never wanted us, I beleive that now. We are kind of pointless to them, Given time they WILL take us out one by one, there is no defense to this kind of force.

Even he agrees that K39KS are simply a side-project for LOOK as stated by marcos99. Our members in the North-East see you as mere practice for a war until challenged by an admirable tribe such as WWDDD?, we are only using about 10% of our tribe (if that) against you, so please get off your high horse Sir Spamalot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theres a thread for K39kS keep it there, i come here to read about WWDDD and LOOK :p

DeletedUser

I apologise I will not do it again, I just got a bit excitable :icon_razz:

So ermmm Go LOOK! Woo!

DeletedUser

I simply thank another tribe and i am described as a spammer hahaha... thats a new one!

Lord Finrod, my noble friend, you have just repeated something that basically all your tribe has said already on the public forum...whose the spammer now!

Again i thank WWDDD? for thier noble action in this war.

Peace out
Big Bobbert