X Marks the Spot

DeletedUser

humm.. for some ungodly reason... that comment has made me hungry...

anyone for porkchops, mashed potaoes, green beans, corn, biscuits and gravy?

DeletedUser62661

humm.. for some ungodly reason... that comment has made me hungry...

anyone for porkchops, mashed potaoes, green beans, corn, biscuits and gravy?

Having a pool party here. Taking a break lol. To many women.. 40 women and 5 guys.. it's getting out of hand. Plenty of food :) but no porkchops.. got ribs though :lol:and corn on the cob, steak, burgers, hotdogs, watermelon, beer and liqour and lots of types of salads.

DeletedUser54677

If it was 40 ugly women, I understand... But odds area there is at least one woman you could refer to as eye-candy. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62661

If it was 40 ugly women, I understand... But odds area there is at least one woman you could refer to as eye-candy. :icon_wink:

Oh alot more then one was eye candy :icon_twisted: (Although I couldn't look much or else Shannon would have killed me.. and she knows where to bury the bodies lol)

I ended up inviting my neighbors so the cops weren't called. Not that they would have done anything because Shannon is a State Trooper herself hahahahaha ^_^ but it was the polite thing to do.:icon_eek: But then they wanted us to play some country music... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Screw the ambulance, go get the priest. May his soul rest in peace. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

kk we need your services then. month of pp to kill crewiz!!! jk

make it a years worth and you have a Deal!!! I would even do it for free to end his endless spaming in my forums :lol: But seeing the offer is out on the table I have to barter..

DeletedUser

Noone of you stand a chance, and you even less, fuzz-wuss :icon_wink: