X-Men here to save the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser66340

We never fully launched on you guys , we had our own prioritys away from you , and yes ONA fell due to inactivity from myself and many other great players we had. I'm glad to see the ones who have stayed on are doing well for themselves and are still going strong ;)

DeletedUser

We never fully launched on you guys , we had our own prioritys away from you , and yes ONA fell due to inactivity from myself and many other great players we had. I'm glad to see the ones who have stayed on are doing well for themselves and are still going strong ;)

Well inactivty is contagious man. You recruit a inactive tribe, Your tribe will become inactive. So Ram did there thing. Destroyed glamor you guys recruited and kept destroying glamor members in ONA and you guys fell and created X-Men if your sticking with that name?

DeletedUser

what about storm?

just wondering... is your plan to defeat legacy for an alliance with ram against storm? do ram want to secure the west so they can take out storm? i know the two are allies, but how long can that last? it seems clear that x-men and ram are very chummy...

jenkin, its true, bells ona xmen aren't likely to last, on form anyway.... maybe legacy can keep them interested enough to stick together... for a while.

can i just point out that the ones who told you that are infact currently nobling legacy alongside me?

they were still right about you, even though they are just like you. hopefully loyalty and friendship will hold legacy together longer than you guys, and ruthless tribe hopping and shallow friendships will cause you to self destruct... again lol...

DeletedUser

i dont have shallow friendships. i still have friends in legacy who are in my church and if you ask them... i have not attacked... even though i know his troops are all down south defending his ram villes.

and by friendly with RAM you basically mean me with lamby, omi and cali right? grow up it is possible to have friends in other tribes. i have storm friends too remember =/

DeletedUser

Methinks you're just bitter because you know you're gonna lose and no one is willing to recruit you.

DeletedUser

TLO... you dare lecture me about loyalty?

[spoil]
The attacker has taken over the village (See detailed report with additional calculations)
Date: Jul 27,2010 12:22
World data: 29.07.10 15:09:32
Luck: -11.7%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: [player]thelargeone[/player] [[ally]Legacy[/ally]] (2.611.426 points)
Village: [village](226|615)[/village]

units11.png

quantity
18.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0____50_____0_____0_____0_____0_____1__

pasek11.png

losses
29.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

pasek11.png

survivors
11.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0____50_____0_____0_____0_____0_____1__

haul.png

quantity
13.gif
___________0___________0___________0____________0/4000
Defender: [player]Joker Man 2[/player] [[ally]~Z~[/ally]] (762.367 points)
Village: [village](227|615)[/village]

units11.png

outside
23.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

Loyalty loss from 3 to -19
Report generated using Report Converter - Tribal-Reports.net
[/spoil]

joker only left because no one would support him

DeletedUser

lol, my nobles were out before he got the village. do you want the report? my nobles landed 15 minutes after his.

EDIT: TWStats:

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
large (227|615) K62 9,843 Joker Man 2 [~Z~] thelargeone [Legacy] 27th July 2010 - 12:22:00
large (227|615) K62 9,843 Abandoned Joker Man 2 [~Z~] 27th July 2010 - 12:10:03

12 minutes, sorry. and as he left the tribe it was a simple cross noble.

i DARE to talk to you about loyalty? you come with that compared to your behaviour?

pfffffffffff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what.... I'm so over this to and fro between you guys. Here the simple black and white of the matter.

1. Legacy is a sinking ship. You have been since you recruited all the NOMAD players. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, but the fact is you inherited a war that NOMAD already lost. Before you recruited Nomad, RAM was content to just leave Legacy alone.

2. Rachel left because of the way YOU ALL treated her. I don't care how loyal someone is, there comes a point when you've been walked over too many times. She had her fill and she left. She is still loyal to friends on both sides. I believe the same goes for Nicole and the worse part is the accusations about her.

3. TLO... you were given a horrible hand of cards. Leadership has tripped over itself so many times in legacy and you were left with the scraps of a tribe in a war that you can't handle.

4. Rachel did not decide to go to war with Legacy. It was X-Men's most logical choice for a first war. They were a newly formed tribe in need of target practice. Who better to attack than a failing tribe with leadership in shambles who are already being attacked on their entire southern front?

Did Legacy get the short end of the stick? Yes.

Did Rachel cause your downfall? NO

Rachel has been playing a beautiful social game. She has made friends and allies and she has kept true to herself and her friends. You cannot fault her for leaving a tribe that wasn't working. Just in the same way that you (TLO) are not wholly to blame for Legacy's decline. The reason why you get singled out is because you are the most active poster on the externals.

On a personal note, you should let bygones by bygones. This whole thing is what's called a "circular argument" where no one admits (or ever will admit) personal defeat, it continues to get more and more personal with slights to people's characters that is just unacceptable. Circular arguments don't have a winner, the argument will just continue to go in circles until someone gets an ulcer. So just APOLOGIZE and be done with it.

On a tribal note, the simplest way to go from this point is for Legacy to just make a choice: continue to stand and fight, do your talking on the battlefield or admit defeat and throw yourselves on the mercy of RAM and X-Men. Make your choice as a tribe and just get on with it.

DeletedUser

Damn I like the term circular argument.

Anyway.. Nice read. Enjoyed it. Its wayyy better than the mirror thread! Wooohoo!

DeletedUser

wow, just read this after contacting rachel, hang on:

thelargeone today at 19:03
tired of slagging/being slagged off.

what about you?

Venator21 today at 19:09
very tired

thelargeone today at 19:11
right. let's call it a day then re slag-tennis.

EDIT: Calgirl, it's not quite that simple, but close enough lol. thanks.

DeletedUser

Well, good for you. At least someone gets an apology. How thoughtful!

DeletedUser

can i just point out that the ones who told you that are infact currently nobling legacy alongside me?

also, as i have stated many times already, it was not my intention to attack legacy when i left, nor did i leave because things got hard from RAM, because for em quite frankly they didnt.

Rachel, we are all responsible for our own actions. Part of Legacy's current status is my responsibility, as I made bad leadership choices that made holding the tribe together take more work and time then I could spare from my personal life.

You chose the easy path again, I wish you well, but I am disappointed by your actions.

TLO, Tdogg, and crew, Good Luck to you! Whatever path you choose, you have proven your mettle. You were always better players than I and I still look favorably upon our time fighting side by side.

DeletedUser

Once again I read the forums, I see lots of BS and I get sucked in because I have to post.

It is no secret that Legacy is a sinking ship. You can argue that it began when the Keltik's departed. You can argue that it was the family and the cancerous inactives. You can argue that it was when Rachel left. The bottom line is that 80% to 90% of the players in Legacy/Reborn were never capable of being an elite player. It is sad when you have ten sits with premium and nine do not even have a mass recruiter.

From the outside looking in, s**t rolls downhill. It starts with Juodas, TLO and myself. Many people think that our failure as a tribe is a direct result of failure of leadership. Rachel knows that I did everything in my power to get things going. I created different types of OPs, setup basic scripts for premium accounts, did sittings so people could maximize the premium account, etc. I had a guide forum and a script forum for people to use. Weeks after that was setup, I still sat premium accounts that had none of that. The activity and the drive to become elite was never there. People did not respond to OPs very well. They never got filled up. I don't know if people were selfish or afraid, but the concept of total teamwork was lackluster at best.

I highly respect Rachel and TLO. When Rachel left, I sent her a long email pleading for her to come back. She had a very honorable response by saying that she has made her bed and she has to lay in it. She owned up to it. My failure as a leader of Legacy was not that I didn't give people the tools or motivation to become better players. It is the simple fact that w32 is my main world which I was always public about. I gave 100% to Legacy rather than the 110% I should have been giving as a respected leader and the most experienced player in the tribe. I never led by example because I was too busy nobling barbs and playing tribalhugs on the rim. I believed that setting up OPs and giving people scripts was good enough to lead the tribe. I was wrong and I failed.

XMen, you took the easy way out by declaring on Legacy. Saying that you are the best means that you have to beat the best. You could have easily declared on Storm and have proven yourselves. This has always been RAM's war to fight. When Legacy is gone, RAM will go after you. Honestly, you look like you are eating the scraps that have fallen off RAM's table. You guys are better than that. Go after Storm and eat their villages to cement your reputation as a great tribe. Do otherwise you will suffer the same fate as Legacy.

DeletedUser

Other then the (edit by mod) I respected that post TDogg :D anyways Legacy is still there. So i dont know why were playing blame game. Alot of things happened. I think it was TLO mouth on the forums who got him and Legacy in the most trouble. Like i always said that is why my tribe P!NG failed because of me. We had great players 7(including me) are actually in Ram right now. Couple playing a key part against Legacy and a few played a key part in nobling ONA in K44. Anyways Legacy is still there so just keep fighting. Going to be a while before Legacy are actually gone

Edit: If that is the case anything could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.