Xav

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A new family tribe has been made the XAV family

The Forming of the XAV Family

Four tribes… One idea… We are XAV. And we're here to stay.

The thought was whispered from within the Vikings in North, and spread outwards to the Confederate Villages of Croatia. The word was then passed to the Disciples of War and the Holy Roman Empire. Those tribes turned into XAV|V, XAV|CV, XAV|DW and XAV|C, united under one banner.

That banner’s name means nothing. But its spirit means everything. It is simply XAV, but its members are anything but simple. They range from experienced veterans, hardened war heroes, to young energetic players. This elaborate mix of each tribe is what makes us who we are. We are the tribal melting pot, ever stirring for truth, honor, faith and justice.

After months of a strong alliance between the four, the decision was made to transform into a family. As you can see, we’ve come a long way. We’ve risen up to the challenges of adversity and met it with a deafening roar as our swords clashed and our shields splintered. But our hearts burned with passion, just as the sun exudes the red fire from within its core.

Since that time more and more tribes have relised the potential of living in a family, threfore the family of XAV has grown in size to what it is today, a strong alliance that will never fail its member tribes.

We are the family of XAV, forever together, until the end.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ

if you would like to become part of the family contact me zubairy on w41

DeletedUser

we came from world 8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I came "form" everywhere :eek:

A little late to start, but I'll keep close watch. :p

DeletedUser

Ewwwwww i see 3 of ur familys villages in k26.
I think ill introduce myself to them and show them just what i think of family tribes :D.
Hmmm only XAV|V actually exists at the moment.

DeletedUser

Wheres the other 3 tribes?
I can only find the V branch the other 3 dont show on maps or in rankings.

nasme

Not to be pessimistic, but all early families I have seen have failed,
I've only seen about 4 though, and I was in one, :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I guess welcome and I hope you guys are ready for this world. As long as you know how to press the recruit button and can talk other tribes to merge with you guys you'll be number one in no time :lol:

DeletedUser

A new family tribe has been made the XAV family

The Forming of the XAV Family

Four tribes… One idea… We are XAV. And we're here to stay.

The thought was whispered from within the Vikings in North, and spread outwards to the Confederate Villages of Croatia. The word was then passed to the Disciples of War and the Holy Roman Empire. Those tribes turned into XAV|V, XAV|CV, XAV|DW and XAV|C, united under one banner.

That banner’s name means nothing. But its spirit means everything. It is simply XAV, but its members are anything but simple. They range from experienced veterans, hardened war heroes, to young energetic players. This elaborate mix of each tribe is what makes us who we are. We are the tribal melting pot, ever stirring for truth, honor, faith and justice.

After months of a strong alliance between the four, the decision was made to transform into a family. As you can see, we’ve come a long way. We’ve risen up to the challenges of adversity and met it with a deafening roar as our swords clashed and our shields splintered. But our hearts burned with passion, just as the sun exudes the red fire from within its core.

Since that time more and more tribes have relised the potential of living in a family, threfore the family of XAV has grown in size to what it is today, a strong alliance that will never fail its member tribes.

We are the family of XAV, forever together, until the end.
ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ

if you would like to become part of the family contact me zubairy on w41

Family tribes = FAIL.
Try and prove me wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

theres only 3 tribes in the XAV family the profile is from world 8

DeletedUser

Closing due to OP spamming his own thread :xmas confused:

Padlock.png

Status