.xD declare

killergoon=-

48980380.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce that we .xD will be warring the SABRE family. Earlier on we were settling a ceasefire but due to many reasons we are now declaring on the SABRE family.

Reasons For the War:
KSABRE (KOBR) delaying negotiations and continuing to take villages from us while we negotiate.
.xD said:
Either because they have no desire for peace and are taking advantage of our low guard or they want peace and are trying to gain what they can before it
SABRE (SA) are attacking subarre in a clear act of aggression to expand in our area. Moreover they do not want to back down.
.xD said:
Coupled with all the suspicious behavior of the entire of SABRE, this is made worse. Recently, the dukes of SABRE and KSABRE have chosen to not reply to our mails
ootdevil is being attacked by Eturg in a "continent clean up". In other words,
.xD said:
bring it on sabre!
We are a warring tribe that will do what ever we can and we will not be taunted, attacked and le be sat waiting in the dark. We also have new members that will prove themselves in blood!.
.xD said:
RRROOOAAAARR
Another reason: Recruiting ahs occured in k94

1_760919582l.jpg

:axemen:Greetings warriors of W17,:axemen:

An interesting development but not unexpected given the way .xd have been conducting themselves.

SABRE Family are happy to accept the war, especially since .xd were already at war with KSABRE (formerly KOBR), whom they attacked in the first place thinking they were a walk over.

Subarre was in BURLO whom we were attacking before she was in .xd and that makes her a refugee yet .xd fails to recognise that fact, apparently its one rule for some tribes and another when it suits them.

K84 was not dominated by .xd in reality and I and a few other tribe members recognised that fact and took over a sizable number of villages there with no complaint from anyone.

:snob: But in short to War and Victory! :snob:

s32194_pc_8.jpg

Valoki of SABRE
Triumvir of SABRE Family

Recent War Stats
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: .xD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KSABRE Eturg SABRE Ox KNIGHT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 6
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252,902
Side 2: 56,012
Difference: 196,890

image.php

[/spoil]

Last 3 months:

[spoil]
Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 259
Side 2: 133
Difference: 126

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,463,537
Side 2: 1,298,513
Difference: 1,165,024

image.php

[/spoil]

Map:
[spoil]
map.php

[/spoil]

War conquers of past:
[spoil]
noble.php

[/spoil]

Thank you very much.

Killergoon=- and the rest of .xD

If sabre want to put anything on this post please cantact me

(please make the the only .xD thread about this stuff and kinda leave it that way)

Last edited:

Nocnoidozor

So we start again with no mercy :D
Good luck to us all.....

robi zmaj

is that beacuse you have refugee in tribe and gl seronja wants him out :)

robi zmaj

Ah too many sides to choose who to belive who not to belive... so I am neutral and good fight guys

killergoon=-

i will gladly put up anything they want into the first post.

DeletedUser

well happy hunting! Hopefully this goes by really fast ;) :p
and isnt just ubber stackings :p

DeletedUser

Ut ohhh,

When an ally tries to help a new merging family called sabre, you should listen.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

For the love of mike. Another .xD Declares thread.This is getting tedious.
KSABRE (KOBR) delaying negotiations and continuing to take villages from us while we negotiate.
Pot calling kettle black and all that?Pfft - whatever. *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser

If sabre want to put anything on this post please cantact me

(please make the the only .xD thread about this stuff and kinda leave it that way)

Sorry, I don't get it, you're telling us we aren't allowed to post in this thread?

killergoon=-

no mate, im saying if you want anything on the first post then give us a shout

DeletedUser71778

i think the refugee they are talking about is subarre but he has been basically part of our tribe for months.. we only let him into the tribe finally to show our support

good luck SABRE

DeletedUser33413

I would like an official-ish statement from SABRE.

We all know you were sort of fighting before this began so itsno surprise however does the new family have anything to say about itself.

killergoon=-

i think the refugee they are talking about is subarre but he has been basically part of our tribe for months.. we only let him into the tribe finally to show our support

good luck SABRE

to clarify this, we have been working with subarre for more than just a few months. and subarre was just growing until big enough to rejoin. The fact that sabre members from along distance away sought subarre as a target in k84 was the reason why this war escalated. WHy do they want to noble "many" villages in k84? why do they want to strenthen the border and invade into a continent that is obviously not thiers? inbetween many of our villages?

you can make your mind about it but we have made ours