xDEx declared war to PaTH

• Thread starter DeletedUser16759
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16759

ok war have started... I thinked it will start earlyer but whatever... let the party start :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

you get mad because one of your players leaves your tribe and joins us and you want to start a war. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey cool,
Delta Elite gets another topic started in the general Forum.

There are other reasons why we are going to war.

Hey what can I say, We need to grow ;))

P.S. Dont worry billy, we will not attack you. You are cool.

DeletedUser16759

you are attacking me... that meen I am not cool:icon_cry:

DeletedUser16759

wait I am attacking you too... That meen that you are not cool eather :lol:

DeletedUser

hahaha, everyone that has an attack sent against them post your name here. We will start our own little uncool club.

P.S. I think you are cool Dreamer, I just like to fight with you =D

Jimsta71 punches Dreamer Q-------(^.#)Q

DeletedUser

Instead of this stupid conversation, you might want to give the non-participating people some maps and war stats every few days :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser16759

Instead of this stupid conversation, you might want to give the non-participating people some maps and war stats every few days :icon_biggrin:

you are not cool :icon_rolleyes:...

DeletedUser

I don't understand this, you quoted yourself and told yourself to join your club?

DeletedUser

Pssst - Weird guys have voices talking to and confusing them.

serif911

yay other xDEx topix.. we rule... many wars at same time... pffff to easy :)
We should take all top10 to our target(not allies -.-)... :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yay other xDEx topix.. we rule... many wars at same time... pffff to easy :)
We should take all top10 to our target(not allies -.-)... :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

And then you will woke up with a finger in your ass...

DeletedUser

yall love picking at us! and that is a good thing but at least i can say one thing we have stood up and we were honest in what we done . If we all die in this game at least we can say we did it with honor and respect.The ones that this goes to you know who you are not all of xDEx is bad i am sure.I have found one or two players. Yes i am a proud member of Path. At least they have morales So pick and make fun for we are what your tribe will never be loyal to one another and honest about what we do

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.