xGoCxL changes name and goes to war

DeletedUser

ForgeColdIron was a target for quite a while then he got sucked in
JMEmmons was almost nobled out
theres a few others that were hitting us but are smaller in comparaison to these guys

DeletedUser43619

ForgeColdIron was a target for quite a while then he got sucked in
JMEmmons was almost nobled out
theres a few others that were hitting us but are smaller in comparaison to these guys

??? were they ever in Aggression,FCI was always in xGocx and JMEmmons has been a dead account for quite some time :lol:
I still remember his skirmishes with Sharkriss from Gaelic [used to sit JMEmmons a long time back :icon_wink:]

DeletedUser

lol i remember sharkriss the biggest noob in Gaelic was that gamer guy i cannot remmeber the rest of his name but he joined his supposably fathers tribe of greek gods
that kid was a huge noob

DeletedUser

dipank they went into the merger and sent a huge amount of attacks then joined back into xGoCx hell we could claim the whole tribe is a refugee lol

DeletedUser

thats unfair

im not a refugee

im just an incredible spy who can play anoyone into loving them

XD

DeletedUser43619

lol i remember sharkriss the biggest noob in Gaelic was that gamer guy i cannot remmeber the rest of his name but he joined his supposably fathers tribe of greek gods
that kid was a huge noob

yeh that he was, I once sent a noble train at him and followed it up with 4 rams.Then I igmmed him that lets see how good he is at dodging and sniping[from a sat account] and he dodged the nobles lol :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: xGoCx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TWA-U TWA-NE [BA] {BA}
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 383
Side 2: 636
Difference: 253

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 9
Difference: 102

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,476,944
Side 2: 5,857,965
Difference: 2,381,021

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,033,081
Side 2: 90,066
Difference: 943,015

image.php

I only included:
TWA-NE (still has members in K8)
TWA-U (duh)
[BA] and {BA} (also kinda obvious)

As far as I know, their have been no conquers against any other UA tribe from xGoCx, maybe one or two, but that would be all.

DeletedUser

You know, that's quite funny. It was TWA's supporting missemmy during that whole episode that was the tipping scale for us to declare against TWA. And now that TWA is reeling, their exit strategy is to attack Aggression? Interesting.....

DeletedUser

*hehe*

I think nothing can really quite touch that. I'll never forget the feeling of reading Jules' circ mail calling for people to start nobling barbs to prepare for the possibility of war with us. If it hadn't been for the fact that it was forwarded directly to me, I would have thought my spy had turned into a double agent. Come to think of it, which spy was I using at the time? I don't even remember. =P