XiG.1 merges with...

DeletedUser

! Be prepared to be flamed !

As I am sure you all have noticed (yeah right :D) that XiG.1 no longer exists. As the duke of XiG.1 I am proud to make this announcement. XiG.1 has merged into barbie. We have been fighting them for some time now, and we know that they are a force to be reckoned with. That is why I decided that we will merge.

(this is where the flaming part begins)

Furthermore I would like to respond to my tribemate`s DCs statement

DC said:
And at last, XiG.1, you take the name of a great war tribe since under a new name, and you do what? You are surrounded by your previous enemy, but you change tribes, steal a righteous name and declare on the barbies? You aren't even very close to them! This is nothing more than a mere disgrace to the world of this day, and our [division by zero] ODA score shall be forever inclined to increase solely because of your villages. We are planning OPs as we speak.

The new XiG.1 has done exactly what the old XiG.1 has done. We have merged with our enemies (saints, TW and now barbies).

Comment to aten:
You people seriously suck at this game. WTF are you still doing here? Merge wars is that way (----->). This isn`t a time to be playing like you did a year ago, it`s time to change your strategy. I mean c`mon... Steveoo is still in K29(or is it 39, not sure). You have gained new allies and new members. Maybe you should send support to them here and there (just a thought). They are taking the heat for you atm ya know. I`m surprised to see that you people held out for this long. And delete that "Believe in aten, we believe in you" crap from your profile.

Comment to HOT:
You people seriously suck at this game. WTF are you still doing here? Merge wars is that way (----->) (You might meet aten there, I`ve sent them to that direction 2 ya know). You guys always claimed to be a warrior tribe, but you never proved it. Why are you guys still here? Just quit the game/join dbt or something. And delete that "for honour, for truth, for something else" crap from your profile. Hats down to your leadership (or should I just congratulate Steve) for not playing for second place though. You got some e-balls.

Comment to TW:
You people seriously suck at this game. Not as much as aten or HOT, but you still suck at this game. Why`d you recruit them hot|SW players????
PS: You should kick-noble avocatt, the guy seriously sucks. If he didn`t learn how to play the game in 2 years I doubt he`ll learn how to play it now. I can`t believe there are still people who mix villages. Oh, what has diplomacy done to this world.

Comment to my friends:
Quit the game. Ask yourself, is it really worth it? What are you gaining from playing this? I<3U all. (I won`t mention any particular people, because I had them in my profile and... well who read it read it).

Comment to everybody else:
Congratulate me on having the willpower to quit this game. I`m thinking of doing drugs just to see if I can quit that too. :lol:

Cheers!
KMD

DeletedUser

awww Kristian :icon_cry:

awesome post as always matey. take care

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Lol, I gotta say this was one of the more original quitting threads I've seen on W2. :icon_razz:

Cya around, Kristian (Ya, right, nobody ever leaves completely, not the forums anyways:icon_wink:)

modesty

Bye Kristian... give RL some trouble now, so it's occupied with you and not bite me in the *** ;)

Love

Modesty

dark_griever

With the loss of our strongest and most loyal ally, I'm sad to say that MPX is also quitting. Our war with Barbie was much too polarizing though, so instead of joining them, we're going to merge into Diman and then let them noble us down.

Or not. Still, it's a shame that you've managed to quit while so many of us are still hooked.

DeletedUser

nice post...and sad to see you go...but we'll be in touch on msn :)

P.S.: ko boš prišel kaj v Maribor, te vljudno vabim, pa Arhtasa tudi...na kak pir! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nice post...and sad to see you go...but we'll be in touch on msn :)

P.S.: ko boš prišel kaj v Maribor, te vljudno vabim, pa Arhtasa tudi...na kak pir! :icon_cool:

may 18th? lamiponcki party? :)

DeletedUser

kristian, nice post. maybe if you would have a brother like me to help play the account you wouldnt quit then too :p
chealsea will never be better then arsenal. :)

cheers

DeletedUser

Good to have you, Kristian. Face it, MPX, TW, there is no defeating the barbies.

Only one man has challenged us appropriately, and he is from ATEN! What makes you think you can defeat us if only one man has ever come close?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the positive comments everybody.

dark_griever, your post is much appreciated.
@Bisk: I`ll let you know when I`ll be in MB
@arthas: it`s better if I quit, don`t ya think :p
And hopefully arsenal and chelsea will meet in the finals of CL

Good to have you, Kristian. Face it, MPX, TW, there is no defeating the barbies.

Only one man has challenged us appropriately, and he is from ATEN! What makes you think you can defeat us if only one man has ever come close?

Glad to be here

Aye, he is a force to be reckoned with. This world doesn`t have many like him though.

DeletedUser

Okay guys he's not valeo im valeo true story.......And nice quiting thread