XiG Diplomacy

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I would like to know whats going in XIG atm...
Is RB unmerging from XIG?
Is STW merging with XIG?
What tribes are still marked as enemies?

And stuff like that, also are you really stepping down as global leader hawg?

If so i hope you can put more effort in W8 :icon_wink:

TjDarkness

If StW merges with XiG, RB will break their merging bonds. Allyship will be continued, btw.

DeletedUser

stw merging with xig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did that come from?

TjDarkness

Which would be quite awkward for the fact that they were enemies in the big war. But if they merge, they'll become the main power on this world for sure.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Which would be quite awkward for the fact that they were enemies in the big war. But if they merge, they'll become the main power on this world for sure.

In case of such a merger we can wave goodbye to TW that's right in the middle of the XiG and StW-mainclusters :p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If XIG and STW merge.

RB leaves but has an alliance with them
ATEN has an alliance with both
HOT might extend their alliance to XIG's part of CEG
TW would be finished of in days unless STW's part would extend their alliance or NAP w/e they got

So basically CEG would dominate and have good diplomatic ties with all the rest of the world, nobody can kill them and nobody would even dare to try...

Lets suppose HOT does not want to extend their alliance to the whole of CEG, eventually war will break out as both tribes have nobody to war, HOT will be terminated... they are to spread out, ATEN could help but they are also allied to CEG as they where allied with STW and XIG.
If ATEN in that case would chose a side and team up with HOT they would still be outnumbered and it would be West, South and parts of the North and East against the Northeast soon enough... they would lose, even if all the smaller tribes kick in there is no breaking the 2 big CEG clusters.

So basically IF this would happen W2 would be over just like W1...

These are just my personal views of the future

DeletedUser

If XIG and STW merge.

RB leaves but has an alliance with them
ATEN has an alliance with both
HOT might extend their alliance to XIG's part of CEG
TW would be finished of in days unless STW's part would extend their alliance or NAP w/e they got

So basically CEG would dominate and have good diplomatic ties with all the rest of the world, nobody can kill them and nobody would even dare to try...

Lets suppose HOT does not want to extend their alliance to the whole of CEG, eventually war will break out as both tribes have nobody to war, HOT will be terminated... they are to spread out, ATEN could help but they are also allied to CEG as they where allied with STW and XIG.
If ATEN in that case would chose a side and team up with HOT they would still be outnumbered and it would be West, South and parts of the North and East against the Northeast soon enough... they would lose, even if all the smaller tribes kick in there is no breaking the 2 big CEG clusters.

So basically IF this would happen W2 would be over just like W1...

These are just my personal views of the future

However if HOT and ATEN and TW sided against CEG, as lest face it CEG will pick on 1 tribe at a time, probably start with TW as they can then make a bigger border of XIG and STW. then they would hit HOT as both main clusters have targets near them, then finally ATEN as they owuld surround ATEN by noberling HOT< so the only chance the wordl would have if TW + HOT + ATEN sided all at once, rather than indivually, also there are quite a few smaller but still a reaosnable size, CMFAM, CE etc etc even maybe RUM......:icon_eek: nah not RUM :lol:

DeletedUser

Nothing is officially yet. Discussions are being done constantly, and we have some different views on the tribe. Yes, I also have a different view on things, so have all dukes there.
The thing we are now doing is looking what is best for the tribe. After those thgins, other decissions can be made.
But to state: RB wouldn't leave Xig that easily. Xig also doesn't want to lose RB. So compromises will be made, and the things will all be thought about, and the dukes of all tribes of Xig will discuss.

So all, wait before making any conclusions. We are at a point in this world where hard decissions have to be made, and they don't happen in 1 day. You may all think what you want, but RB is still part of Xig. Xig isn't merged at this moment with Stw. Warhawg is now still leader (bus steps down.

And about diplomacy: we share the same diplomacy. Except that the XigRB tribes continue fighting with Cmfam. And most of the issues all started besides the big war. Since most of you know, RB and Cmfam did fight each other already before.

Sincerely
Beldin
XigRB-tribes

DeletedUser

First off folks...any move by stw and xig to do that basically is an aggressive action that will spell things out to the world. If they wish to do that then great do so, so the rest of us can know your true intentions.

I think I would have more trust in Aten leadership to realize the Xig STW merger would show who xig and stw plan to go to the end of the game with.

DeletedUser4770

I jump out of the window when XiG and Stw will merge.
With a merge like that we screw up the whole world. Just like TW did on W1.

DeletedUser

I jump out of the window when XiG and Stw will merge.
With a merge like that we screw up the whole world. Just like TW did on W1.

I honestly believe its the wrong move to make. I do understand the thought behind it and if you are in xig or stw how you might think it could win you the game. If you think such you might even be right.

But the statement it makes, and kind of a slap in the face to a certain loyal ally who didnt turn on you in a war shows to be a very disrespectful move.

Just my personal opinion here is all, dont look anymore into this then that please folks.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I honestly believe its the wrong move to make. I do understand the thought behind it and if you are in xig or stw how you might think it could win you the game. If you think such you might even be right.

But the statement it makes, and kind of a slap in the face to a certain loyal ally who didnt turn on you in a war shows to be a very disrespectful move.

Just my personal opinion here is all, dont look anymore into this then that please folks.

They are not merging jet, who knows they will never merge, and im sure that if they go trough with their plan they will contact the other big families first and look after diplomatical relations :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

They are not merging jet, who knows they will never merge, and im sure that if they go trough with their plan they will contact the other big families first and look after diplomatical relations :icon_wink:

Thanks for the update holly.....:lol:

DeletedUser

but then eventually they could be allied with all big familes but they will need another tribe to attack to grow players can only feed on tribe inactives and smaller triebs and the rim for so long, but if STW and XIG merge then they oculd singlehadnly take on any major super power, most likely HOT or TW and then through in the very resilent ESL they would be veyr difficult to stop, as we saw in the world war, XIG is very unlikely to ever be destroyed, because of there main cluster, now merge that with the main northern force STW then they can grow together by going through the middle amking 2 huge fronts,

a merge like that would have to end in a CEG or w.e they wnat to be called and ESL against HOT ATEN TW CE CMFAM etc etc or CEG will eat each tribe 1 by 1 family by family

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
but then eventually they could be allied with all big familes but they will need another tribe to attack to grow players can only feed on tribe inactives and smaller triebs and the rim for so long, but if STW and XIG merge then they oculd singlehadnly take on any major super power, most likely HOT or TW and then through in the very resilent ESL they would be veyr difficult to stop, as we saw in the world war, XIG is very unlikely to ever be destroyed, because of there main cluster, now merge that with the main northern force STW then they can grow together by going through the middle amking 2 huge fronts,

a merge like that would have to end in a CEG or w.e they wnat to be called and ESL against HOT ATEN TW CE CMFAM etc etc or CEG will eat each tribe 1 by 1 family by family

Ive already stated that view of the future :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nothing is even close to solidified or even totally planned or anything.

For anyone who believes this is some sort of evil plan or anything nah, it started out as a BS though some of us Dukes were throwing around as a joke.

CEG exists on W8 it is mainly a collaboration of W2 elites, mainly consisting of W2 XIG and W2 STW.

We are hoping to run that world for a time eventually.

As for W2, noone please get your panties in a bunch. Any questions just feel free to mail me in game I will be up front without a problem.

Best Regards,
-Pepper

DeletedUser

I will use /sarcasm next time for you holly. I have had word of this for sometime now. Just didnt wish to comment on it. But Beldin broke it out and so now its open public knowledge.

I made my personal comments for all those that would be part of this and those that would be affected by this to think on.

To those that think STW and Xig would just skip along merrily taking villages you must think all those dots on the map are computer controlled or something...

Yes it would be an immense move and yes taking them down would be hard. But basically the rest of the world would realize then its you versus them.

We all saw TW take apart w1 tribe by tribe and the other tribes were too scared to stand up to it.

Is that what you think of the rest of w2's intelligence?