XIG has been reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3919

tribes in 3,6,7,29,53,54 place. thats a half decent tribe may i say.

thats a whopping total of 49,779,236 points. not bad for a rebirth

well done XIG

DeletedUser137

Dear XiG,
I must say, its definitely better having you outside RUM than in.
welcome back to existence

Love from Aten|E <3

DeletedUser

lol nah i was just kidding.

Im just one of a few people behind the scenes. Warhawg deserves alot of credit for the time spent and his leadership.

But, as the ennoblement tables have suggested. its the members doing all the work. With XiG being top of the ennoblement tables for almost a month and now XiG.2 picking them to 1st place, that would be why.

Nice one ladies n gentleman.

DeletedUser4328

lol nah i was just kidding.

Im just one of a few people behind the scenes. Warhawg deserves alot of credit for the time spent and his leadership.

But, as the ennoblement tables have suggested. its the members doing all the work. With XiG being top of the ennoblement tables for almost a month and now XiG.2 picking them to 1st place, that would be why.

Nice one ladies n gentleman.

You heard him. Attack Xig now while they have no nobles!!!!

Ah i am just kidding. Congrats Xig. Nice race up the tables ya did

DeletedUser

Frankish, you do alot of the work dude, although Yeah, Hawg deserves the credit for us. But then we got the likes of Andi,Mufl,Tokstolle,Frankish,Warhawg,GloryOrDeath, what is better.

We're back in town :icon_cool: :icon_wink:

--
Dale
Baron Of XiG.1

DeletedUser

Mr sinister, we will never run out of nobles.

It is all appart of a cunning plan i formulated. I hijacked malaysian, vietnamese and columbian sweat shops and converted them into noble factories.
Infact we might even start selling cut price nobles, but when delivered by the axemen and light cav they might not be excactly what you paid for :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh Yeah Frankish I agree, them nobles what you and Warhawg serve out, ooo, wouldnt like them chasing my tail.

XiG rules!

DeletedUser2730

I must thank you for the praise. It is nice to be on the other side of the windshield I might say. My wife may be the only one who is unimpressed but hey, everyone has an addiction. This one is pretty damn cheap......

Hawg

DeletedUser4682

This all sounds really positive. From what i know of XIG it's full of quality people and players. I see a bright future ahead for them, not so bright for others i suspect.

I have the greatest respect for XIG may they grow stronger and install some order on the lands. When the time comes i shall join the fray with :axemen: and :snob: for an enemy of XIG may be considered an enemy if the Lord, and shall be crushed like a worm then probably break in 2 and then 4 then i just get bored now.

Lord Nunn

DeletedUser4682

Ive re-located 15 hours by spear from my last location, due to an unfortunate 1 2 1 battle with a large player from RUM J but i will be back soon, i can guarantee that. Its nice to know im still remembered. Im CE now for the long term. One day i may claim a throne as head of my own tribe, and next time it should be 10 times more fun than the last attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd join your tribe nunners. I've had about enough of XiG anyway :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.