XIG NAP's are a waste of time

DeletedUser

I play on world 2 as chasAlexander handle ( cant be arsed to signin here twice)

Im quite happy in my little corner then along comes a player from a NAP tribe who starts attacking me, seems he wants my part of the corner.

Su Cilgin Turk
Tribe: XiG.z

not sure what the 'z' stands for but point here is these tribe all say that if you attack me my whole tribe will attack you, so by the same token if a NAP player attacks from that family - seems to me thats the responsibility of the whole tribe.

Surely breaking NAP's is something that should not happen ?

If so whats the point of having them in the first place. This business of sub tribes is all a load of nonsense. None of them ever really look at who they are attacking and for the most part the Dukes never bother answering emails.

Whats interesting is XiG profile says

'Our divisions share the same alliances and enemies. If you attack any member of our tribes you attack us all. We are localized so check the map before you make a mistake.

Silly me I must have been on the wrong map !!!!

DeletedUser

personally in my own opinion all NAP's are useless.

There is no middle ground. Either you are with us, or your against us. Your best bet would be to drop a message to his duke however and work it out with his command, not him directly.

DeletedUser2730

Well first of all XiGz iz not sanctioned by XiG. Second of all if it were they would still have a right to attack you since XiG does not have a NAP with your tribe. Dont worry I know who and what tribe you are from :)

Hawg

DeletedUser

the little purple dots are far from useless - it's just a group of people who won't be attacking you, but couldn't care less if someone else trys.
________
Ship Sale

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well first of all XiGz iz not sanctioned by XiG. Second of all if it were they would still have a right to attack you since XiG does not have a NAP with your tribe. Dont worry I know who and what tribe you are from :)

Hawg

hmm then how doe he get the idea that they have a NAP with Xig??

DeletedUser

ME stil have XiG listed as NAP?!?!

wow, that is a more outdated diplomacy list than RUM's!!

Frankish,
The Propaganda Panda.