XiG Returns.

DeletedUser

Greetings world 2!

The journey of CEGamers unfortunately proved to be an unsucesful one, we cannot deny this it is fact. In theory, it should well of been the most powerful tribe in the game hands down. But, a lack of compliance and a few coward runners ruining it for the vast majority. So, we have realised the best move now is to go back to our roots, XiG has returned. We have put in place a solid list of aristocrats, the most active group we could put together in fact.

CEG: Well the remaining CEG will be set as allies and treated as such. They are a great bunch of players and over the period of our stay in CEG, these guys achieved and surpassed all expectations. To these players, we owe a debt of gratitude. You are appreciated.

The runners: A great deal of you left the tribe with valid reasons, stated them clearly and with you we have no problem. Now we have XiG back, we would be more than happy to greet you back into our tribe and your rightful place. On the otherhand... There are the cowards, with no reason for departure, who left purely because the going got tough. We have a good idea of these players and i will personally make a black book and see that one day, these players are sent to the rim one day as im sure they'l run from their new tribes when the going gets tough.

Your views on us as XiG: In all honesty, im not bothered and im sure the vast majority of XiG do not care anyway. We are a longstanding war driven tribe, we have proven this time after time after time. This war was not of the same level as the great world war when everyone opposed XiG/ESL, we didnt run then, therefore we are not running, as we will more than probably continue to fight those tribes who seek our blood. Those tribes i can assure you will not get it. We as XiG will stick together, and progress through wave after wave of villages occupied by players who oppose us.

We will stick by CEG and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Feel free to contact us in game with all your queeries as im sure there will be many.

Thanks for your time.
Frankish[ of XiG!

DeletedUser

Cant help but wonder if ESL had anything to do with this and Xig loyalty to them?

DeletedUser

Cant help but wonder if ESL had anything to do with this and Xig loyalty to them?

We took all factors into serious consideration before making the decision. There's no single factor what i can name that i can place as motive for our switch back to XiG. It was definatly a big decision and we feel that we took the appropriate measures before doing anything.

DeletedUser

So, in other words you changed tags hoping to save yourselves but are still -CEG- just with a different name. I'm sorry but Frankish or no Frankish I see this as no more than a cowardly faction of -CEG- that isn't even brave enough to fly the same flag.

DeletedUser

We took all factors into serious consideration before making the decision. There's no single factor what i can name that i can place as motive for our switch back to XiG. It was definatly a big decision and we feel that we took the appropriate measures before doing anything.

Are you remaining in the war or not? Thats the question resonating in the minds of probably everyone.

DeletedUser

So, in other words you changed tags hoping to save yourselves but are still -CEG- just with a different name. I'm sorry but Frankish or no Frankish I see this as no more than a cowardly faction of -CEG- that isn't even brave enough to fly the same flag.

Amen!

DeletedUser

Are you remaining in the war or not? Thats the question resonating in the minds of probably everyone.

My, that would be my first question to you. It sounds like you're giving them a choice?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Say what you like but as i said and will continue to say.

We will always fight those who fight us and we will also stand by CEG.
Whether my answer pleases you or not, i frankly dont care. But this move was in the best interest for all of our players and that is who we look out for, our own players.

We are not cowards, thats quite obvious as i stated we will fight those who fight us. Now stop trying to use the same, tired, worn out propaganda and lets see if the great Kurai and pull something original out of the bag.

DeletedUser

Say what you like but as i said and will continue to say.

We will always fight those who fight us and we will also stand by CEG.
Whether my answer pleases you or not, i frankly dont care. But this move was in the best interest for all of our players and that is who we look out for, our own players.

We are not cowards, thats quite obvious as i stated we will fight those who fight us. Now stop trying to use the same, tired, worn out propaganda and lets see if the great Kurai and pull something original out of the bag.

You sound very defensive. Trying to stop us from posting before we even do? Sounds very defensive indeed. This truly was an attempt to stop the leaks and thats all. I would still assume Xig is CEG.

DeletedUser5436

Assume what you wish jerran, ill make this clear, We are XIG, and we WILL stand with CEG, if you attack them you attack us, simple.

Have a nice day.

Soldier

DeletedUser

You sound very defensive. Trying to stop us from posting before we even do? Sounds very defensive indeed. This truly was an attempt to stop the leaks and thats all. I would still assume Xig is CEG.

Of course im defensive, we are hardly in the position to be offensive with my Propagandaral tongue.

But i wasnt trying to stop anyone from talking, just answering the post before it.

DeletedUser

Assume what you wish jerran, ill make this clear, We are XIG, and we WILL stand with CEG, if you attack them you attack us, simple.

Have a nice day.

Soldier

Hence why you are CEG. You changed tags to try and stop leaks and thats it.

Oh and to keep your buddies in ESL to not drop you. Dont try and hardball this one soldier, the move is very obvious.

DeletedUser

Hmm something original when you just continue to use the same old rhetoric and tactics?

History lesson anyone?
-F.A- vs. XIG --> half of XIG runs and changes tag to CCx to avoid the fight
XIG joins RUM
Lots of hints about World vs. RUM --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG again
XIG vs FTR
XIG forms spin-off tribes with new names to avoid fighting
XIG joins CEG
World vs. CEG --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG again

You would think that eventually you would either learn not to change your tag and merge or maybe the world would wise up to all that XIG do is get in trouble and then change their tag.

I'll make you a deal you get some new tactics and I might be willing to post something new in regards to propaganda. In the meantime you remain just another bunch of -CEG- runners to me. As lousy as the merger was running now just makes you look weaker, especially after all of the posting about how great of an idea it was and how you would pwn the world and all of the fun threats you sent to allies and NAP's alike when you felt that you could bully the world.

Please show some decency and honor and change your tag back to -CEG- and at least be willing to go down fighting for that which you claimed to believe in so strongly. You will at least regain a shred of dignity and maybe some self respect.

Mantho

Frankish I wish you the best of luck, I think it is the best move. I think there will always be those who want to take pot shots and keep stuff going. Xig had the decency to stop after FTR fell and you guys won the "Xig" war once that happend. I would have to say the same thing might be in order here. CEG is falling and once it is gone I think the same thing should happen.

DeletedUser

Mate call us what you wanna call us...
But i was in Xig almost from the start and want to be in Xig till i get rimmed... and so do most members feel... and for some who were against the merger this is.... well lets just say... that now you have something to battle...

I wish you good luck... as to all who are we fighting... because for some reason I am grown enough to wish everybody luck and dont have to insult other people to feel better...

but do as you wish... if it makes you feel better call me what you want... if by your definition im a runner then I guess I am... but just to shut you up a bit... I didnt not ask 1 member of HOT, Aten or TW to stop attacking us... and I personaly do not have the wish for not having a war...

Al that we did is change the banner back. We are not asking you to stop attacking and we are not leaving CEG on there own... Most of us (I admit I was against the merger) like Xig better then CEG, but we will help them out because we are in this togheter. and if you didnt read or are you unable to read we said we are going to stick by them...

ps... please klick my dragon.... heheh...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

History lesson anyone?
-F.A- vs. XIG --> half of XIG runs and changes tag to CCx to avoid the fight
XIG joins RUM
Lots of hints about World vs. RUM --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG again
XIG vs FTR
XIG forms spin-off tribes with new names to avoid fighting
XIG joins CEG
World vs. CEG --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG again

Half of that was complete and utter rubbish and you know it.

XiG forms spin off tribes to avoid fighting? wtf? Please enlighten me mr Kurai.
The XiG left now, are the same XiG who defeated FTR, PERIOD. Yes, there was runners, where did they go? They hopped over to the alliance, no spin offs there buddy.

XiG hasnt run anywhere, as soldier said, we will still fight when we have to and we will stand up for CEG. How is that running?

No one ran to RUM, XiG started a new era with XiG under a new regeime.

No one ran from RUM, there was no rumours at that point, we took them in to help us Expand, the best move we ever made.

Now, hsve annother go because that was a pretty poor effort.

DeletedUser

So this isnt you lot running from -CEG- and reforming XIG in the hope you wont be targeted?

DeletedUser

Those that part with CEG but chose to go separate ways of your Ao5 becuase they do not fear battle are considered runners, yet those that run and join the Ao5 to avoid battle become honoured brothers in arms. To me that says a lot about your true colors.