Xig1

DeletedUser

Well, apparently, Arthas987 disbanded... my bets are he has been hacked.. Dave 81 has re-sent invitations.

That sucks. Good luck with getting them all back and the subsequent finding of the culprit.

DeletedUser4514

It's also really nice to see that the leadership was online and able to deal with this as soon as it happened.

DeletedUser

One member from FTR2, casper, has already been banned for fake emails and attempting to gather accounts / passwords...and we hopefully will find any others and take care of them.

Sad...

DeletedUser7135

One member from FTR2, casper, has already been banned for fake emails and attempting to gather accounts / passwords...and we hopefully will find any others and take care of them.

Sad...

.. or funny :lol:

DeletedUser

Sad...

Well not many people know about that :/
Persons responsible banned though.

DeletedUser4770

It's sad that things like this happen.

Big question now is: Did FTR knew about Casper's sneaky plans?

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's sad that things like this happen.

Big question now is: Did FTR knew about Casper's sneaky plans?

Although I'm not Gareeth's biggest fan and perhaps I'm a bit naive, but I honestly don't think she would stoop to that level. This has now happened once to Xig and twice to HOT (once recently and once at the start of the war). I would think most would agree that this conduct is childish at best and cheating at worst.

DeletedUser7135

caspers list of personal allies tells a different story.

Elementus
zi_zone
Gareeth
stan
PalMall
BigCoke
yomania
Hiroyasu
Biffyman
Alexandrius

DeletedUser

It also happened once to TW prior to this war. I do not condone this behavior and fully hope that they are able to catch the person responsible.

I doubt Gareeth is aware of these actions from what I know of her this is not something she would condone and sounds more like the actions of a rogue player. As for the parties responsible I hope the admins are swift in their actions and severe in their response.

DeletedUser8233

I hope Casper's hacking was an iolated issue, this is a war, and also a game, we are fighting each other but we all respect the rules, i hope this is not a very wrong strategy from any Tribe, we are warriors, not terrorist

DeletedUser4514

I can't think of anyone but the most desperate of leaders who would resort to something like this. No one who leads one of the warring families is that low.

omgwtfbbq

I <3 I.Casper.

On the bright side, at least he doesn't have to worry about me attacking him for 1 week.

Subject stop
Sender I.Casper
Recipient OMGWTFBBQ
stop the attacks.. why are you attacking me?

FTR had nothing to do with it. This guy was just dumb.

HansGruber

Thankfully we have some great guys handling this. We should be back in no time.

DeletedUser

Currently we have an account hacked and I am sure attacks will be being launched....they are probably logged in now. We are trying to get a ticket opened asap to get this issue solved.

I do not believe any leader is low enough to condone this behavior and am sure that Gareeth would not. So I don't point the finger at her in any way.