XIII really deserve their rank?

DeletedUser

XIII is full of arrogant stuck up players....They don't seem to be as good as everyone thought....They have been at war with 6 pac (now PnB) for awhile and have only taken 3 villages!!! and Bloodp declared war and XIII lost several villages.....How is a Tribe that is supposed to be a very a good tribe only take 3 villages and lose villages to a tribe like those? but since XIII saw that they were going to lose that fight they got a nap with Bloodp......WOW......must have gotten a little bit scared. I also recently noticed pain.carbon their biggest player and their baron left to the tribe where?....shows how loyal he was....he didn't even take a village in the any of the wars they have been in....

DeletedUser100750

Someone got nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont even think moon. has taken an enemy village.........Great leadership they have on board

DeletedUser

Im not mad but do they deserve their rank? You cant even call the tribe a pre-made anymore almost all the players that started the premade are gone....

DeletedUser55895

Oh no players have left. that totally makes them not deserve a rank. Well thought out.

DeletedUser100750

All I got to say is try, and think it through a bit better man before you start calling tribes bad get some decent proof to back it up. Look at stats see who they are at war with ask members why the left stuff like that, before you come on here, and blurting out stuff like that.

DeletedUser

You basically called BloodP and 6pac horrible tribes. From what i have seen being in the area where 6pac and bloodp are located BloodP has excellent leadership and are an outstanding tribe. Also 6pac seem well organised and professional

DeletedUser100750

Talking to me, or the one who started this thread?

DeletedUser

You basically called BloodP and 6pac horrible tribes. From what i have seen being in the area where 6pac and bloodp are located BloodP has excellent leadership and are an outstanding tribe. Also 6pac seem well organised and professional

6Pac sucks!!!. BloodP seems to be a decent tribe in the area, havent dealt with them yet

DeletedUser

Worst. PnP. Ever.

Seriously, back yourself up with some pictures or something. You're trying to make out that they don't deserve their rank, at LEAST throw in a lolcat or two...

DeletedUser

XIII is full of arrogant stuck up players....They don't seem to be as good as everyone thought....They have been at war with 6 pac (now PnB) for awhile and have only taken 3 villages!!! and Bloodp declared war and XIII lost several villages.....How is a Tribe that is supposed to be a very a good tribe only take 3 villages and lose villages to a tribe like those? but since XIII saw that they were going to lose that fight they got a nap with Bloodp......WOW......must have gotten a little bit scared. I also recently noticed pain.carbon their biggest player and their baron left to the tribe where?....shows how loyal he was....he didn't even take a village in the any of the wars they have been in....

An account set up today starting a thread to slag off a tribe. Not suspicious at all. You aren't even brave enough to use your real identity to badmouth them mate. However bad you claim they are they seem good enough to terrify you.

DeletedUser69611

XIII is a great tribe, Just lead the wrong way... Moon. Is a great leader, Just hasn't been as active as everyone has hoped... What really screwed up XIII was the merge from ???? That killed XIII..

I agree with the player who said its great players but bad tribe..

XIII will be dead pretty soon.

DeletedUser100354

well XIII have already dropped a few ranks... they are now 8th

DeletedUser

XIII lost most of their best members to Where? Which makes Where? Even more dangerous :p
Members from XIII are leaving one by one.