Xmas speed is on come in to get a play by play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok on the hunt for a Eroupe player in k54 that can babysit in a few hour well i take a nap. ah come on you know you want to......................

DeletedUser

well Im sure others have realized the bards are growing way to fast and out running the safe numbers to farm with spear without lossing any this leaves me to feel the lc rush was the right idea

DeletedUser

yup the bard grothe is going to be more of a problem then the players i think for now. Workshop is well in sight at this point and most players around me are smaller then the barbs are.

DeletedUser

well here we go got to get to noble as fast as i can everyone else is dropping off so lets see if i can piss off the wife and keep going

DeletedUser

wow discovery the bards after about 600 points seem to not build walls after about 800 point so 30 lc or better seems to be safe

DeletedUser

must be where the youtube comes from. LOL .

Back to the show it will be a bard world. they are growin so fast its not even close to funny

DeletedUser

ah woke up after over sleeping academy is mine in a few minutes after that to world will come. My hang over and my 6 year old will see to that

Rank 137 funny part is thats 20 rank higher then when i went to bed lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and from acrost the room your hear the cry Dad what does that simble meen. As you walk over holding the dish your washing. The 6 year old see the horified look on your face. You grad the mouse as fast as you can but it is to late. SpamQueen has stopped in to say merry xmass and brought a train set with him.

DeletedUser103361

Lol yeah sorry about that man ;)

Playing Spam Queen for speed round.

Also the Co-play for the account on W60 ;)

DeletedUser

at some point you will need to sleep then maybe then i will get to deliver presents of my own lol

DeletedUser103361

I dont sleep... I dont sleep on w60 and i surely dont sleep on a speed round.... and if i do my co-player is on.

DeletedUser

I have found the grinch of tribal wars every one his name is not3vil lol

DeletedUser103361

well yes my forum name is not evil but my player name is spam queen ;)

DeletedUser

well first there was insomnia add that with tribal wars and board mix in a shot of wild turkey and 4 beers slathered with a hangover and a 6 year old that wanted to help pillage. mix it up poor it out and you get this LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.