XP Dejavu

Status
Not open for further replies.

good old grim

So i Say We All Take A Vote On How Long XP Last On W41 Before They Disband and abandon there members again..:icon_cool:

good old grim

No i was meaning World 24 but did they do that on World 4 aswell!

DeletedUser44895

they will last as they can last..There is no reason to disband the tribe now as ranked 3rd in K33.

only if DSQD declare on them,I guess that time they may be merge to another tribe..

mtg-ruud

yeah they were on W4 aswell, they were there pretty long since i played this game actually, but anyways, they merged with XL back then :p

good old grim

I Now Ask DSQD to Declare on XP to remove them frm K41 lol

that would make my day!

DeletedUser

yeah they were on W4 aswell, they were there pretty long since i played this game actually, but anyways, they merged with XL back then :p

If I remember correctly the name, they lost a duke (a very nice guy) and then they started falling until they found the well established solution in w4... (merge that is)

good old grim

i wonder how long it will take for The Famous XP to Reply on this thread!

DeletedUser44895

How You Mean?

K33 now full of wars and attacks..

We (~S.H~) fight ~HA~ ...

GOD and other tribes 3 exactly are attacking AXES now..

DSQD and their declarations on the other tribes ..

Who left in K33 without war ? easy , XP and NGW
So I guess they will choose a side now ..
K33 is in changing map mode after 2-3 weeks a lot of things will be changed..

DeletedUser44895

I don't know , All I know that we were having problems in the early of the game,then we broke our NAP with them..

DeletedUser54677

So i Say We All Take A Vote On How Long XP Last On W41 Before They Disband and abandon there members again..:icon_cool:

I'd be more interested in a pool to see how long YOU last. :icon_rolleyes:

i wonder how long it will take for The Famous XP to Reply on this thread!

They won't respond because they don't have to. Everyone can see through your pathetic attempt to flame them. I may be an Xp member, but I was also their greatest enemy. I know how they work, and it's more than I can say for VG, who have lost all of their good players save for roughly 4 or 5 who can time noble trains in under a second and have lost all cohesion as a tribe. And the reference to timing does NOT include you, who sends, at best, 4 second trains which are impossibly easy to snipe, and at worst 20-second trains.

Take this as a message from W24: You're nowhere even close to the timing, nor the general respect, that they have.

XP are Sonkey Dhit

Don't even get me started you pathetic, worthless player. I've not seen you do ONE single thing to give you the laurels to act like you know what goes on inside any tribe, even your own. If you're so good, take me out on W24. I dare you. But you won't, because you know the instant you go up against a player who will actually attack you back, (I.E. a non-internal, non-barb, non-gifted, or inactive) you will cower and hide behind everyone and their mum.

Haha declare on them useless noobs

This coming from the player who is so useless in W24 that he had to come to W41 to escape public ridicule? Go back to your hole and act like an honorable player for once.

If Xp were half the 'noobs' you believed them to be, I wouldn't have joined them after being their enemy, especially since Tequila saved you from being rimmed from two other tribes, namely AYREON and TRIT. I would think you would be a bit more grateful, Wee Chris.

Instead of worrying about Xp on this side of the world, maybe you should be busy with your own K. :icon_rolleyes:

In closing, I'll say this: Don't say anything you can't back up, as it will come back to bite you.

DeletedUser54677

Oh... And this is a different Xp than W4. I do not know who their members were. This is a current remake of Xp that was on W24.

Status
Not open for further replies.