Xp reform or chaos

• Thread starter DeletedUser33113
  • Start date

DeletedUser33113

It is sad to say but must be said. Xp has been a home for me for so long, but its time to leave it behind due to the disgrace that some will go to just to remain in power!!

It has come to my attention that Xp leadership has fabricated a conversation between myself and our former enemies leadership (KINGS), to label me as an enemy of Xp and to be nobled by Xp.

Well, even Rukoh himself was unhappy about this, yes he is my enemy, but wouldnt except this even though it might have been the one easy way of defeating Xp.

here is the convo with him over this,
Rukoh on 03.06. at 23:40
Moneso,

moneso on 22.05. at 09:11
There is a few problems in Xp, a few inactives and especially a few leadership issues. I left Xp and joinned Manic where i grew well, I was then promissed my leadership back in XP, which is when i retured to them.

I felt i did not get everything i wanted when rejoining Xp, I have few fallowers (all Top Xp players) that are more then willing to join me... in coming to Kings.

Can we talk about this over skype or msn?

Cheers,
Moneso

Rukoh on 22.05. at 10:32
Yeah sure, that shouldn't be a problem, in fact this is quite interesting, i kinda figured from a souce there was some issues going on.

Lets chat on skype shoudl be no probs...

my Skype Name is: Rukoh.tw

moneso on 22.05. at 11:21
Thank you

ill message you now.

Rukoh on 22.05. at 11:54
alright, lets talk on skype for a speedy conclusion, and finalize the deal in game, so its more official....

You know as well as I do that this is utter trash. I hadn't believed some of your former ranks able to stoop so low.

What I want to know, is whether or not you know who pasted this. You undoubtedly have more sources than I do.

Sincerely,
~Rukoh,

moneso on 03.06. at 23:42
amanda and twiztid are behind this. Im sorry that some fear the loss of power and will come to this low!!!

Rukoh on 03.06. at 23:44
It's pathetic. At least you were a proper duke.

Do you know whether they've posted this, or had a lackey post it for them?

moneso on 03.06. at 23:56
I think they did post this in the forum!!

Rukoh on 03.06. at 23:59
Alright. I'll burn them to the ground, then.

well, this being said!! Xp has marked me as an enemy and currently are attacking!! This for all true Xp players, the ones who truly believe in Xp!! you are the ones and only ones to stop this!

and for w24, its for you to read, as I have been preaching on def ears in game and would like to make this public.

Cheers,
Moneso of Xp

DeletedUser

I can safely sign this. Whoever has the guts to drag my name through the mud by forging my name shouldn't be playing. I can safely say I detest anyone who would seriously stoop so low simply to discredit someone, for slander.

Xp, believing this crap, 'purging' themselves of Moneso's 'betrayal'...

Pathetic.

Edit;
Tequila-Sunrise on 03.06. at 21:59
Dear XP Members,

Today is a day we have been hoping and praying would not have had to come about, today we will look towards a great future with XP sitting strong and ready to conquer any and all enemies whether they be in house or a far.

This week we are gearing up to face our biggest war yet, we demolished KINGS and we will now prepare to face Deus, these are the same people who have tried to boost there morale by giving themselves a new name......they will still DIE at XP's Hands.

We now have a new threat, a very much closer threat to deal with Today and as quickly as POssible, It seems that.....Moneso, after much discussion, debate, drama and confusion has decided to commit the ultimate betrayal.

Moneso has turned traitor on XP and its members. He has in the past months created so much drama and chaos that it has come time to show him that the Members of XP will not be mired down in his muck any longer.

Moneso and his followers will be shown the rim with no mercy. XP will show that there treachery will not be tolerated. No person whether leader or friend will tear this great team apart. They will die knowing that such treachery was there downfall and that the loyal members of XP are stronger and UNITED as a whole.

Everyone on this team has been witness to Moneso's outbursts and drama this month, we have seen all the convo's and we have witnessed it on the forums. He has show you all great disrespect by trying to tear this team apart. Show them XP cant be bought with empty words and promises, show them we are the great Warriors and Fighters XP are.

Proof that he has sided with our Enemy is posted in The Moneso wave thread. you may find his wave in Project ELT.

I want to see every loyal XP Member claim a village and stand up for The Greatest team the Southeast World 24 has ever seeen.

No one can bring us down or stop us from Conquering every and any enemy who gets in our way!!!!!

Thank you,
XP Leadership

Good call, hun, screw unity and go kill your tribemates based on wrong, forged and partial evidence. Way to go. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54677

Interesting turn of events... I didn't see this coming.

>.>

<.<

DeletedUser

I'm shocked to see something like this. Its shameful that someone would stoop so low to use this kind fabrication in a power struggle and pathetic to imagine that such a ploy would not be exposed as false immediately.

DeletedUser

wow xp this is really pathetic a real all time new low

DeletedUser59064

I leave for 4 hours, and this happens... :icon_eek:
Dammit i always miss big events... :icon_cry:

XenoBlade147

Humm fight for power. This will be the downfall of XP for sure. Never good to turn on one of your own.

DeletedUser26129

I dont know who did this, but when moneso say's its false, i believe him...

And i would expect twiz and sunrise to investigate more before taking action...

still dotn believe you rukoh :p haha.

DeletedUser

moneso you sent the mail to me, along with many others to LEAVE Xp, leave tequila sunrise and twiztid to join your little crusade. You say you want what's best for Xp yet you are leading a rebellion against us? Everyone else that has been here from SSM knows you have changed. You are not the Moneso we looked up to, that mentored us through our first days of w24. Getting rukoh involves is total crap. I can assure you Twiztid or Tequila Sunrise, along with the rest of the leadership are not 'behind' anything.

DeletedUser56985

He caused the asda rollback on prices!

Well done rukoh, my family now eats for cheaper ! :lol:
roll-back.gif

DeletedUser

You're most welcome Pezza. I do try to help out wherever I can :)

@Nathypoo; Who did forge the mail, then? Either way someone from Xp thought it prudent to slander Moneso, and by extension me, with a forged mail, which is frankly a bit pathetic. :/